BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 2,990)

Showing posts 59,781 - 59,800 of167,713
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Republican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU can KiSS my "Go to HELL"....
-N- Like iT!.....;-)
so much for the birther nut posts?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Thought Police wrote:
<quoted text>
But Bush DID NOT go to Paris!!! It was a totally fabricated story.
Yes, Carter did negotiate with N. Korea but as President. But he never supervised any elections. Yes, he did "observe" the elections which he did all over the place.
If you remember he observed the Venezuela elections and declared Hugo he winner .... and then admitted the election was a farce but he was afraid there would be violence if he said anything about it. What a commie!!!
I never said he went to Paris, just supposed that he did. And until you mentionedit, was not even aware of that possibility. Personally I'm sure ’ush sr did not go but on the other hand, the fact that the hostages were released the day after Reagan's inauguration, welllll, SOMEbody on the Reagan team talked to SOMEone. Start of Iran-Contra?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

So you want a government that thinks you're stupid and can lie to you with impunity. Got it.

You want a government that increases spending as long as they cut taxes and borrow the difference from China. Got it.

You want a government so big it can rule the world. Got it.

You want a government that opposes free markets. Got it.

You want a government so big it can see what you're doing in your bedroom and force you to stop. Got it.

You want a government that tells you what you can and can't do with your own body. Got it.

You want a government that tells you what God to believe in. Got it.

Most of all, you want a government to protect your sissy as s from all the brown people and you don't care how much that costs as long as you don't have to pay for it. Got it.

said by
Tenzing

Since: Dec 10
Location hidden

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

The Heavy Hitter wrote:
<quoted text>
It says, Every candidate for federal and state office who is certified by the state executive committee of a political party or who files a notice of candidacy shall meet the constitutional and statutory qualifications for holding the office being sought.
This means that it is incumbent upon Obama to prove that he is eligible for holding the office being sought.
You are still dumber than a stump, WoTARD!
Read O.C.G.A. 21-2-5(a) after the LSD wears off.

Its meaning is quite contrary to Tacky's delusion. O.C.G.A. 21-2-5(a) specifies no burden of proof to be placed on the candidate.

Any challenge must be pursuant to O.C.G.A. 21-2-5(b).(Nothing there about a candidate's burden of proof either.)

Furthermore,§ 21-2-5(c) states that "[t]he Secretary of State shall determine if the candidate is qualified to seek and hold
the public office for which such candidate is offering." (Again, no burden of proof on the candidate.)

This is exactly what the Secretary of State, Brian Kemp, did. He determined that Mr. Obama is indeed eligible. Again, no burden of proof is placed on the candidate.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
After you get your GED, check out O.C.G.A. 21-2-5(a).
Sorry.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Thought Police Rogue wrote : I am probably the closest person on this site that knows aviation.

I beg to differ. Specially when it comes to civil aviation.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
courtesy of a pathetic mindless birfoon ..
please let us know if you ever have a single thought that you can claim as your own
Hmmm, I dont, think she, has any thought's, at all. its the, way he think's

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Thought Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I could have shown you several polls but none met my standards but all showed that about 2/3rds did not like RomneyCare. But I do not agree that Mass. has been destroyed. It is better than Michigan but is only of the troubled states. Again, why did Florida pickup two Congressional seat and Mass. lost one seat?
Not because of RomneyCare.

Did CT lose a seat because of RomneyCare?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You "throw out" one poll (out of several) showing the majority are still behind the mandate and think RomneyCare "destroyed" the state of MA and has not been successful?
Really?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
So you want a government that thinks you're stupid and can lie to you with impunity. Got it.
You want a government that increases spending as long as they cut taxes and borrow the difference from China. Got it.
You want a government so big it can rule the world. Got it.
You want a government that opposes free markets. Got it.
You want a government so big it can see what you're doing in your bedroom and force you to stop. Got it.
You want a government that tells you what you can and can't do with your own body. Got it.
You want a government that tells you what God to believe in. Got it.
Most of all, you want a government to protect your sissy as s from all the brown people and you don't care how much that costs as long as you don't have to pay for it. Got it.
said by
Tenzing
Location hidden
Tensing (Norgay), eh? Wasn't he Sir Edmund Hillary's sherpa?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

BirfoonLady wrote:
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go?
a
n
d
Suck on a rotten egg!
Two "stand alone" sentences!
.......;-)
Sorry Birfoon Lady, one sentence with a compound verb.

"Please go and suck on a rotten egg."

Subject: YOU
Compound Verb: GO AND SUCK
Adverbial Phrase: ON A ROTTEN EGG

BTW, "why don't you" is equivalent to please, as in "Please go and suck on a rotten egg."

But if you wish to split this into two sentences separated by a comma, it would be:

Please go, and suck on a rotten egg.

NOT

Please go, and, suck on a rotten egg.

Did BirfoonLady graduate from middle school?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tensing (Norgay), eh? Wasn't he Sir Edmund Hillary's sherpa?
Barack Obama, our next President
Posted in the 2012 Presidential Election Forum

Tenzing

Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#59706958 min ago

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> simple. because i want a government that works for the people not a Democrat who wishes to rule The people.I want a government that believes in the peoples ability's and not a Democrat that thinks for the people and forces people to be Dependant upon them.I want a government that will provide a nation where business feels welcome and can grow,providing jobs for Americans,not a democrat who taxes and regulates business to a point they are better off over seas.I want a government that will force individuals to be responsible for themselves instead of a Democrat that steals from the responsible and gives to the non responsible. I want a government that sees the greatness of America and its people not a democrat who apologizes to terrorist and communist. I want a government that will work within the confines set for it by the us. constitution ,not a Democrat that disregards it. I want a government that will secure the future opportunity's for our children.not a Democrat that only offers a future of debt and dependency.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2012-presiden...

Rep. Sam Graves: Don’t Forget The “Forgotten 15” Jobs Bills

While the nation deals with record unemployment and businesses remain uncertain about their futures, the House of Representatives is busy working on more ways to get Americans back on the job.

This week, my House colleagues and I will vote on two ‘jobs’ bills: the Access to Capital for Job Creators Act (H.R. 2940) and the Entrepreneur Access to Capital Act (H.R. 2930). Both pieces of legislation update the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations to support, instead of deter, small business financing.

Access to capital is critical for small businesses to be able to grow and hire more people. These bills are two more ways House Republicans are working to decrease onerous regulations and help small business owners create jobs.

Rep. Sam Graves
(R) Chair., House Small Business Committee The President and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) say they want to create jobs— but so far, this has appeared to have been merely lip service.
The House has passed over 15 bills that would make way for job creation and economic growth. But instead of working with us and moving forward with the legislative process,

><><><> <these bills— also known as the “forgotten 15”— are stuck in the Democratically-controlled Senate where they have been refused a vote.><><> <><

The “Forgotten 15” covers a spectrum of areas to help empower small business owners, such as the EPA Regulatory Relief Act (H.R. 2250) to curtail burdensome regulations and the Veterans Opportunity to Work Act (H.R. 2433) to help curb rising veteran unemployment.

><There are also five bills that have been passed to lower high energy costs, by increasing domestic energy production and leading us towards energy independence.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/45147842/Rep_Sam_Grave...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing Norgay did clime Mt. Everest with Sir Edmund Hillary also Tenzing died in 1986

http://www.tenzing-norgay.com/pages/tenzingno...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Birfoon Lady, one sentence with a compound verb.
"Please go and suck on a rotten egg."
Subject: YOU
Compound Verb: GO AND SUCK
Adverbial Phrase: ON A ROTTEN EGG
BTW, "why don't you" is equivalent to please, as in "Please go and suck on a rotten egg."
But if you wish to split this into two sentences separated by a comma, it would be:
Please go, and suck on a rotten egg.
NOT
Please go, and, suck on a rotten egg.
Did BirfoonLady graduate from middle school?
Got you all tied up in knots, over a "trivial" matter.......;-)

Nuttin BETTER to TYPE about?.....;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama's Job Approval Drops Below Carter's
By PAUL BEDARD
November 29, 2011 RSS Feed Print
President Obama's slow ride down Gallup's daily presidential job approval index has finally passed below Jimmy Carter, earning Obama the worst job approval rating of any president at this stage of his term in modern political history.

Since March, Obama's job approval rating has hovered above Carter's, considered among the 20th century's worst presidents, but today Obama's punctured Carter's dismal job approval line. On their comparison chart, Gallup put Obama's job approval rating at 43 percent compared to Carter's 51 percent.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...

below Jimmy Carter, earning Obama the worst job approval rating of any president at this stage of his term in modern political history.

----------

Obama is Tanking, And The Voters Know it

WASHINGTON -- The precipitous rise in Barack Obama's job disapproval numbers stunned the West Wing Monday and shook Democratic leaders. The president is getting failing scores on all of the politically pivotal issues: from a weak economy, high unemployment and skyrocketing gas prices to trillion-dollar budget deficits.

http://townhall.com/columnists/donaldlambro/2...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say
Full story: TwinCities.com
Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2012-presiden...

Haha, ha, ha, ha..........;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

LATEST COMMIE NEWS
Updated: Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Criminally Insane Imposter!
NEW OBAMA EXECUTIVE ORDER SAYS HE HAS POWER TO DECLARE TOTAL MARTIAL LAW DURING PEACE TIME!!

CONGRESS IGNORES IT!

http://www.commieblaster.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Don't BELIEVE me.....
Check here!

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release March 16, 2012
Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...
Obama can not be serious

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, so defeated, such a loser. You know, it doesn't matter much whether a Canadian or a Martian says you're a loser, it's still a fact. And a losing loser, shorn of all analytical skills, will pounce on typos like "sophosticated" (sic) as he has nothing else to fall back on. "Nasty mouth" would be GFY, no?
Ooooooo.. Obama can not be serious wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your reply and your style of " distinguished and sophosticated dialogue"
YOU ARE A NASTY BITCH....You really should move on to a Canadian forum
So you can stop embarrassing your Country...
Lets talk spelling there Loony...Do it much?..Correctly that is.."sophosticated". ....You must be trailer trash there in Canada..Right?....Now go down to the public laundry facility and use that nasty mouth for some good in your own area...

Well the truth always strikes a nerve in you...You try and come off as a sophisticated and intelligent individual...And then you post crap like that...Youu are a Filthy Hypocrite...
I make no bones about who or what I am...And I care Not what you or anybody thinks of me...You are a mere blip on my hour...You mean Nothing and neither does your opinion...I do what I do to flush out the Effing Do gooder Hypocrites, And Lonny ..YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.
You criticize others on grammar and you then misspell...I say practice what you preach from your Trailer Park...
Do DEFEATED?...Ha as I laugh...You are EXPOSED you Loony Bitch
Obama can not be serious

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Poor pathetic Birfoons - they accept the LIE that Big Joe's fake posse found probable cause of a felony ... and yet they accept "America's Dumbest Sherrif's" decision not to act on such a finding?
iT must really suck to be a birfoomn
Who learned you how to spell?

How can I learn to read if you can not spell?

Things that make ya go hummmmmm..."Sherrif's "..."iT"... "Birfoomn"

Hitting the crack pipe there?

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

One Termer!

:~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

georgej on March 18, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Why issue this “correction” now?

This is an administration that issued over 10,200 new regulation in the last 3 and 1/2 years. Obama couldn’t wait to gut the CIA’s anti-terrorist mission or order Gitmo closed.

So, do you really thing that “Regulatory Czar” Cass Sunstein just didn’t happen to get around to writing this up for Obama to sign until now?

Hmm. Let’s look again, and study this in context.

Occupy Wall Street is promising to bring violence to our cities this summer. Obama moved the G8 from Chicago to Camp David because of them.

Greece is about to come to America.

Our budget is in tatters, the deficit out of control, the debt at 100% of GDP, taxes about to jump sky high right after the election.

Iran and Israel are about to go to war, putting 30% of the worlds oil production and distribution at risk.

Gas prices skyrocketing, inflation at a de-facto 9%, Unemployment officially over 8% for the last 36 consecutive months (real unemployment closer to 15%).

Electricity rates programmed to blow sky high this summer thanks to Obama’s EPA shutting down coal-fired generation.

Home foreclosures rising again, millions of people have lost their jobs and then their homes. 1/4 of the country’s mortgages are under water.

And look who is in charge of the committee. Is it some FEMA apparatchik? Nope. It’s Secretary of Homeland Security Herself, Janet Napolitano. Who, just by the way, issued another “fusion” report saying that people who support the 2nd Amendment (and a few others like pro-life people) need to be watched because they might be domestic terrorists.

Oh, and Obama’s approval rating is crashing overall, especially on dealing with gas prices, threatening to make his a one-term president. This for a guy who is famous at “doubling down” when challenged and who spending every other, it seems, using AirForce 1 to fly him around the country for campaign fund raisers.

And we are supposed to believe that this “revision”, coming now, has nothing to do with politics, when we all know that everything Obama does is politicized?

I think that the repeating churning that American civil society that either Obama instigated (war on the Catholic Church, Fast and Furious, New Black Panther Party, Obamacare) or by his allies (Stephen Lerner of SEIU, George Soros, Van Jones, etc.) is undergoing right now is deliberate. And I think they come from Obama’s allies like Van Jones and his “bottom up, top down, inside out” plan.

To put it another way, How many “7&#8242;s” does the guy at the line have to roll in a row before you figure out that the dice are loaded?

If you continue to insist that this is a harmless revision of old policy, given what is happening in civil society right now, then you either deserve the “Pollyanna Award” or you are willfully blind.

Believe me, I’d love to be wrong about this. I’d love to see January 20, 2013 bring a new President to take the Oath while Obama boards AirForce 1 for a final ride to Ohare. I just have this nagging sense that this is not how it is going to go down.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/03/18/nationa...

Yeah.....WHAT he SAID......*_*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,781 - 59,800 of167,713
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min mdbuilder 43,154
Abby 4-23 3 min Kuuipo 26
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,036,614
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Chicagobunny 47,173
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 min Chicagobunny 3,789
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 42 min Zioni 67,243
Abby 4-22 49 min Sublime1 39
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min Sublime1 96,263
Amy 4-23 3 hr edogxxx 38
ask amy 4-22 5 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search