BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
59,581 - 59,600 of 175,227 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, GISS stands for Goddard Institute of Space Studies and is part of Godard Institutes which are part of the National Science Foundation. Congress ordered NASA to cooperate with them.
Dr. Hansen is not an employee of NASA!
Oh, the reason why they are located at Columbia U. is because... they are a part of Columbia U.
Just like the Endowment of the Arts, the National Science Foundation should be de-funded!!!
The "opinions" of Dr. Hansen are not the opinion of NASA!!!
So the Wexner Medical Center reflects solely the opinions of Les Wexner, teenage clothing magnate, and not The Ohio State University?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, GISS stands for Goddard Institute of Space Studies and is part of Godard Institutes which are part of the National Science Foundation. Congress ordered NASA to cooperate with them.
Oh, the reason why they are located at Columbia U. is because... they are a part of Columbia U.
Just like the Endowment of the Arts, the National Science Foundation should be de-funded!!!
Jagoff, his statements are not the official opinions of Columbia, the State of New York, or the USA either, even though located at Columbia, in the State of New York and in the USA.

Got a clue yet?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to read, Rouge.
Rouge, in hallucination mode: "Oh, they admit that the sea levels are DROPPING."
“'This year the continents got an extra dose of rain, so much so that global sea levels actually fell over most of the last year,' said Carmen Boening.”
In Rouge-speak, this means that "sea levels are dropping" due to global cooling.
"Climate scientist Josh Willis, who also works at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, warned that this water will eventually return to the ocean, and the long-term trend of rising sea levels will continue."
Grow up.
Cover-up? Put down the pipe, Rouge.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As Rouge takes another puff.
Oh, that is THEIR explanation. What is actually happening is that Antarctica and Greenland are gaining ice mass. And the last winter and this winter our Northwest have had record snow. That snow will melt and, yes, take most of the year to drain down to sea level. But come Fall, it will have all drained down EXCEPT the parts that are still frozen and there lies the problem.
More and more precipitation is remain FROZEN and in order for it to remain frozen, it has to be below freezing the whole year long. And that does not sound like Global Warming, does it.
Why has Nat. Geo not made an update of the glacier on Mount Kilimanjaro since 2007?!? Maybe because it has stopped shirking or it is actually growing again!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

The Heavy Hitter wrote:
This administration is the most incompetent, inefficient, irresponsible, immoral, and inept in U.S. history.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti ...
<quoted text>
How come you don't accuse canadafreepress.com of meddling in your internal affairs but you do me? Anyhow, would it be because canadafreepress.com agrees with your looney 102-0 BC opposition?
Actually Jacques, I will agree with you. What happens down here will effect you up there. Now, if Canada cut off the U.S. from their oil, we down here would get upset.
It is not that you are meddling in our politics, you are just voicing your concern is all. I am not afraid of free speech. I am afraid of the lack of free speech.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
As Rouge takes another puff.
Did you know that as I write this, it is not only snowing in southern California but also in Baja, Mexico!!!
Oh, according to NOAA, it has snowed 0.6 inches in Yukaipa, CA within the past 24 hours!!! I guess Yohhanes is hiding in his basement!!!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, it was Terri Tunna's Red Herring and I did not fall for it.
Do you know the difference between Georgetown UNIVERSITY and Georgetown COLLEGE. Oh, there are a few truck stops at the Georgetown, KENTUCKY exit and I has stopped there for years.
It is just north of Lexington, Kentucky!!!
http://www.georgetowncollege.edu/about/
Who give a flying F about Georgetown Kentucky.

Go to, http://college.georgetown.edu/

Right under "Georgetown University" observe: "Georgetown College".
You do know that it was founded as Georgetown College. Eh?

"Georgetown College is committed to the Jesuit traditions of an integrated education and of productive research in the liberal arts, including fine arts, humanities, languages, sciences, and social sciences." Does Rouge really believe this is from the web site of some two bit KY college by the truck stop?

Got a clue yet?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak, infantile, impotent, "red herron".
"Georgetown College is committed to the Jesuit traditions of an integrated education and of productive research in the liberal arts, including fine arts, humanities, languages, sciences, and social sciences."
http://college.georgetown.edu/
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The church I attend hires a Jewish guy to blow the rams horn on Passover. Yep, a Catholic Church has a Jew come in once a year to blow his horn.
http://events.georgetown.edu/events/index.cfm ...
Oh, the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims all worship the one true God, the God of Abraham. And it does not matter what you call him either.
Now Hindus, Buddhists, etc. worship multi-gods and they are not the same.
<quoted text>
Did you know Abraham was married to his sister? That he "gave" her to the King of Egypt because he was too cowardly to tell him she was his wife when he picked her out? Did you know he had children with his slaves as his wife (sister) was barren? Did you know he tried to murder his moronic son? The three religions' father? Yours maybe, not mine.
So, it is not your religion. Then butt out!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, birfoon. Read it again, if you can read.
"The institute is a laboratory in the Earth Sciences Division of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center and a unit of the Columbia University Earth Institute."
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/
Read it again, jackass: "Earth Sciences Division of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center."
Jackass.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Message to Rogue. Drop it, you are outclassed here. I am not a scientist, therefore I limit myself to asking scientists questions. You'd be well advised to do the same. Thank you.
And there is NOT ONE federal employee at NASA-GISS. They operate off of a GRANT from the National Science Foundation. They have also been caught cooking the data books.
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/staff/mchandler.html
Because of their grant they get to use the NASA logo. But that does not mean they are apart of NASA!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Wexner Medical Center reflects solely the opinions of Les Wexner, teenage clothing magnate, and not The Ohio State University?
No, Wexber Medical Center speaks for itself and Columbia University (NASA-GISS) does not speak for NASA.
Does Warren Buffet speak officially for Obama?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up yourself, chump!
Fact is= It was warmer 1000 years ago than it is now.
GFY!
Exact same rate?

How's the crow taste?

http://spacescience.arc.nasa.gov/mars-climate...

NASA says UR FOS.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Exact same rate? Care to cite real data, not a blog?
Of course, the ice cap melting on Mars could not possibly have anything to do with the reduction in dust storms on Mars, which significantly affect the global temperature of that planet, unlike Earth.
Get real.
http://spacescience.arc.nasa.gov/mars-climate ...
Grand Birther

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Public relations director for San Diego Tea Party and SoCal Conservative Party arrested for kidnapping and brutal rape.

Michael John Kobulnicky

Sounds like a nice guy, that tea partier and father of five.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
And through gifted channelers, medical researches at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute propagate ol' Howie's opinions!

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up yourself, chump!
Fact is= It was warmer 1000 years ago than it is now.
GFY!
"GFY" replies our weather scientist. Language in common use in the halls of Birther Trailer Park University. where hev BRONACH earned the highest-possible birther distinction, "summa con loud mouth".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Who give a flying F about Georgetown Kentucky.
Go to, http://college.georgetown.edu/
Right under "Georgetown University" observe: "Georgetown College".
You do know that it was founded as Georgetown College. Eh?
"Georgetown College is committed to the Jesuit traditions of an integrated education and of productive research in the liberal arts, including fine arts, humanities, languages, sciences, and social sciences." Does Rouge really believe this is from the web site of some two bit KY college by the truck stop?
Got a clue yet?
<quoted text>
Yes, I do have a clue. But Georgetown College, Washington DC no longer exists, does it? But Georgetown University still has Catholic priests on it's staff!!!
Oh, a family friend use to teach at Georgetown U. Father Aloysius Paul McGonigal!
http://www.virtualwall.org/dm/McgonigalAP01a....
One of his students was Pat Buchanan!!!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge, in hallucination mode: "Oh, they admit that the sea levels are DROPPING."
“'This year the continents got an extra dose of rain, so much so that global sea levels actually fell over most of the last year,' said Carmen Boening.”
In Rouge-speak, this means that "sea levels are dropping" due to global cooling.
"Climate scientist Josh Willis, who also works at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, warned that this water will eventually return to the ocean, and the long-term trend of rising sea levels will continue."
Grow up.
<quoted text>
Oh, that is THEIR explanation. What is actually happening is that Antarctica and Greenland are gaining ice mass. And the last winter and this winter our Northwest have had record snow. That snow will melt and, yes, take most of the year to drain down to sea level. But come Fall, it will have all drained down EXCEPT the parts that are still frozen and there lies the problem.
More and more precipitation is remain FROZEN and in order for it to remain frozen, it has to be below freezing the whole year long. And that does not sound like Global Warming, does it.
Why has Nat. Geo not made an update of the glacier on Mount Kilimanjaro since 2007?!? Maybe because it has stopped shirking or it is actually growing again!!!
No child, that is not merely "their explanation," but an interpretation of measured data.

Meanwhile Rouge babbles on: "But come Fall, it will have all drained down EXCEPT the parts that are still frozen and there lies the problem."

There lies the problem all right. Rouge is clueless.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t think he’d have a problem flying to Canada. Talked to Dick Cheney and George Bush lately?
The birthers are well aware of this, but would prefer to keep it quiet. Nothing in canadadreepress.com or WND on this.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Heavy Hitter wrote:
This administration is the most incompetent, inefficient, irresponsible, immoral, and inept in U.S. history.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti ...
<quoted text>
Actually Jacques, I will agree with you. What happens down here will effect you up there. Now, if Canada cut off the U.S. from their oil, we down here would get upset.
It is not that you are meddling in our politics, you are just voicing your concern is all. I am not afraid of free speech. I am afraid of the lack of free speech.
Merci.
Will Prevail

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

It has been proven that no USA born BC exist for the BHO. Hawaii cannot cover it up anymore and the Photoshop experts have proven what was produced is a FAKE. The Democrats who know BHO is an illegal have been opposed by their own judicial system. You people need to accept the fact that most of you have been HAD.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, birfoon. Read it again, if you can read.
"The institute is a laboratory in the Earth Sciences Division of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center and a unit of the Columbia University Earth Institute."
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/
Read it again, jackass: "Earth Sciences Division of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center."
Jackass.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And there is NOT ONE federal employee at NASA-GISS. They operate off of a GRANT from the National Science Foundation. They have also been caught cooking the data books.[Myth busted, sorry Rouge.]
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/staff/mchandler.html
Because of their grant they get to use the NASA logo. But that does not mean they are apart of NASA!!!
Read it again: "Earth Sciences Division of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center."

Sorry, loser, a mere grant recipient is not a DIVISION OF NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center.

Rouge: "Oh, the reason why they are located at Columbia U. is because... they are a part of Columbia U."

Rouge: "Congress ordered NASA to cooperate with them."

Really? Congress ordered a private University to affiliate with NASA?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The church I attend hires a Jewish guy to blow the rams horn on Passover. Yep, a Catholic Church has a Jew come in once a year to blow his horn.
http://events.georgetown.edu/events/index.cfm ...
Oh, the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims all worship the one true God, the God of Abraham. And it does not matter what you call him either.
Now Hindus, Buddhists, etc. worship multi-gods and they are not the same.
<quoted text>
So, it is not your religion. Then butt out!
No no, this goes opposite your view on my "meddling" in American politics. First, I never said what my religion was or was not, so you cannot judge me. Second, religions have sown misery, wars, torture, dictatorships, witch hunts all over the world since the creation of man and woman. To tell me to butt off because it's not my religion is senseless.

Now, instead, of saying "butt off", do you have any retorts on my Abraham comments?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min Gurion 68,070
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min shinningelectr0n 1,084,429
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 20 min Paco Pinto 4,572
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 2 hr ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 2 hr hands on AR 1
More Violence in Chicago in a Violence Filled C... 2 hr Culture Auditor 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••