First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Des Plaines, IL

#22 Aug 3, 2012
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>I think asking someone to take it right to the outside trash is more than acceptable. But this "we don't generate much trash" biotch probably does nto have an outside trash can or on in the garage. She's painting this image of a house that puts one kitchen bag out at the curb every other trash day. Or maybe she lives in an apartment and she takes her one bag out to the dumpster .
and here, we're almost the opposite... we used to hoard the newspaper bags for diapers. Bro & SIL will head out to dump the stink bombs right in the outside trash, and i'd tell them they weren't so bad, they can go in the kitchen trash for now, adn Uncle will take it out after dinner.

we're down to one in diapers now, so it should be less of a problem managign that. i wonder what cute little under-roos A has now...

Since: Jun 09

Madison, WI

#23 Aug 3, 2012
What I think is strange is that they have only ONE garbage can. Do they never generate garbage in the bathroom? Floss? Hair? Used tissues? Empty deodorants? Used razors?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#24 Aug 3, 2012
cycle003 wrote:
What I think is strange is that they have only ONE garbage can. Do they never generate garbage in the bathroom? Floss? Hair? Used tissues? Empty deodorants? Used razors?
Obviously, they are better at managing their human consumption and therefore their footprint on this earth. All of us regular people need to learn from them, evidently.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25 Aug 3, 2012
BTW, they probably use the hair that falls out as floss, leaves for tissues, go au naturale for deodorant and I'm sure they don't use razors. Their too much of the naturalists to use razors.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#26 Aug 3, 2012
Toj wrote:
BTW, they probably use the hair that falls out as floss,
That is just gross.

Funny, but gross.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#27 Aug 3, 2012
cycle003 wrote:
What I think is strange is that they have only ONE garbage can.
This. We have trash cans in all bedrooms, all bathrooms, kitchen, garage, & laundry room.
cycle003 wrote:
Floss?
Flush it
cycle003 wrote:
Hair?
Flush it
cycle003 wrote:
Used tissues?
Flush it.
cycle003 wrote:
Empty deodorants? Used razors?
These get disposed of so infrequently that they are not enough to warrant their own trash can.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#28 Aug 3, 2012
Toj wrote:
BTW, they probably use the hair that falls out as floss, leaves for tissues, go au naturale for deodorant and I'm sure they don't use razors. Their too much of the naturalists to use razors.
Ack

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

United States

#29 Aug 3, 2012
Maybe their apartment's so crappy, they have a communal bathroom down the hall. And they live in a studio so they only need one garbage can.
Kuuipo

Monterey, CA

#30 Aug 3, 2012
L1: You know that you have an alcohol problem so work on that. Find something that you love to do that does not involve alcohol. Exercise. Make some new friends. Just work on yourself for a while.

L2: You do NOT have a problem. Just take out the f-ing trash. What a waste of space.

L3: I don't remember the original letter, but "confront it" sounds right to me. Staying steamed is never the right answer.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#31 Aug 3, 2012
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>This. We have trash cans in all bedrooms, all bathrooms, kitchen, garage, & laundry room.
<quoted text> Flush it
<quoted text> Flush it
<quoted text> Flush it.
<quoted text> These get disposed of so infrequently that they are not enough to warrant their own trash can.
We generate so much trash in the bathroom that I have put a separate can in there for recycling. I use disposable contact lens and I feel better tossing the packaging in the recycling.

The toilet paper cores get tossed in there too. It must be because there are 3 girls, but we go through a roll every two days it seems.

And don't even get me started on the disposable razors. Hubby has to use a new one each time he shaves because his facial hair is akin to a brillo pad.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#32 Aug 3, 2012
1: I care so little about this daft girl's life I could not even read the advice.
If I hear alcohol as an excuse for letting peeps go in bajingos that don't belong to them, I will hunt down the responsible party and punch the appropriate part!

2: Not taking lw's side, but if I were the offender, I think I would ask my friend for a trash bag. I doubt I would ever place an unwrapped diaper directly in someone's kitchen garabage can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min positronium 1,153,939
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,851
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 6 hr barefoot2626 16
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance