favortism

Posted in the Pagers Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Honeydo

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 12, 2009
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Every thread I have had has been taken away because one certain person knows somwone there at Topix. You are cutting your own throat, how many do you see posting, so we aren't reading your advertisements. And, of course these companies will be told about your favortitism. She even brags on here that she will get certain threads pulled, and she does. She has started more trouble on here than anyone I know, and she can cuss like a sailor. I use to enjoy Topix, not anymore. She goes by Vee. I know you aren't going to do anythng about it, but when you have no advertisers and no one to see the advertiments maybe that will wake you up. She knows how to remove posts, she changes the wording on e-mails, and changes her name and location to start trouble. I've had enough. The town I live in is small, but God blessed us with lawyers. She caused me to have a stroke, then laughed about it. She even printed a message that I had sex with my parents after they were dead.

“I TOLD you this would happen!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 12, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Honeydo, I just pray you're following through with an attorney! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

“I don't do sarcasm...but... ”

Since: Jan 08

sometimes I get provoked!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 12, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Honeydo, today on my thread I was called a whore, ugly, finicky (how the hell did that end up in there? LOL!)...and the troll wondered what I was going to do because my EX b/f 'used to pay all of my bills'.

The only thing I addressed was the 'bill' comment. I said he didn't pay all of the bills, he paid his share. I also said I wouldn't comment on the rest of the trolls post because it was 'nonsense'. And no matter what the troll says to or about me from this day forward, I won't respond because I'm not going to give it that power over me.

I hate like hell that you were trolled. And they hurt you terribly. They know which buttons to push...they know how to twist your words. They take your memories that you share with friends and trash them. I choose to ignore, but you choose to take them on. I miss laughing with you.

I had the perfect ending for this post, but my headache seems to have sucked it right out of me. Talk to you soon!

“I call 'em as I see 'em!”

Since: Nov 08

& I don't suffer fools gladly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Colloquy wrote:
Honeydo, today on my thread I was called a whore, ugly, finicky (how the hell did that end up in there? LOL!)...and the troll wondered what I was going to do because my EX b/f 'used to pay all of my bills'.
The only thing I addressed was the 'bill' comment. I said he didn't pay all of the bills, he paid his share. I also said I wouldn't comment on the rest of the trolls post because it was 'nonsense'. And no matter what the troll says to or about me from this day forward, I won't respond because I'm not going to give it that power over me.
I hate like hell that you were trolled. And they hurt you terribly. They know which buttons to push...they know how to twist your words. They take your memories that you share with friends and trash them. I choose to ignore, but you choose to take them on. I miss laughing with you.
I had the perfect ending for this post, but my headache seems to have sucked it right out of me. Talk to you soon!
I'm still baffled why the troll's picking on you, of all people. You're never calling anyone names, nor are you ever controversial. The old biddy must really be dying with jealousy because you have shared your new happyness with us in Offbeat. It's just being eaten up by envy and ill will (a punishment in itself for trolls, I'd say). Good for you that you don't show a reaction (though, for a while, that may escalate the attacks even more, in the attempt to force an answer).

In addition, it's even more perfidious that the troll pretends to be regular posters here (honeydo and myself, as bc unplugged). Thanks for not believing it was any of us! You are probably the last person I'd say anything mean to. Guess the troll just figured to kill three birds with one stone here! Divide and conquer - it has tried that before!

“I TOLD you this would happen!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

We've had a 'random' troll attacking the warmest and much-loved posters here for awhile now...
It cannot STAND a group of close friends, a well-liked poster, or a poster who is very happy about their life at the time.

“I don't do sarcasm...but... ”

Since: Jan 08

sometimes I get provoked!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BC in Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still baffled why the troll's picking on you, of all people. You're never calling anyone names, nor are you ever controversial. The old biddy must really be dying with jealousy because you have shared your new happyness with us in Offbeat. It's just being eaten up by envy and ill will (a punishment in itself for trolls, I'd say). Good for you that you don't show a reaction (though, for a while, that may escalate the attacks even more, in the attempt to force an answer).
In addition, it's even more perfidious that the troll pretends to be regular posters here (honeydo and myself, as bc unplugged). Thanks for not believing it was any of us! You are probably the last person I'd say anything mean to. Guess the troll just figured to kill three birds with one stone here! Divide and conquer - it has tried that before!
I ALWAYS look at an unregistered posters location, or lack there of. I know yours is always in the Chicago area.

As for the troll, I hope the jealousy eats it up! I come on Topix for fun, and have no need to explain myself to trolls.

Thanx for standing up for me tho!!!

:)

“I don't do sarcasm...but... ”

Since: Jan 08

sometimes I get provoked!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hiawadda wrote:
We've had a 'random' troll attacking the warmest and much-loved posters here for awhile now...
It cannot STAND a group of close friends, a well-liked poster, or a poster who is very happy about their life at the time.
They don't bother me really. I just feel sad for them. It's sad to think that they get their jollies from tormenting other people. Makes you wonder what kind of life they have.

“I don't do sarcasm...but... ”

Since: Jan 08

sometimes I get provoked!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BC, I figured a troll would show up on my thread at some point. It always happens.

What I was surprised about was me being named on the "You all suck" thread! But I had fun with it. It's all about the fun!!!

“I call 'em as I see 'em!”

Since: Nov 08

& I don't suffer fools gladly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 14, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Colloquy wrote:
BC, I figured a troll would show up on my thread at some point. It always happens.
What I was surprised about was me being named on the "You all suck" thread! But I had fun with it. It's all about the fun!!!
I'm glad you take it with humor, that's probably the best weapon against those trolls (since they take themselves so seriously, laughter at their expense is anathema to them). But you're right, a troll is a very sorry being who craves attention a lot and can get it only in a negative way.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 17, 2009
 

Judged:

3

1

1

I am so tired of this crap. That is why I haven't been posting as much. Yet I got a warning. There is something wrong with this place. All of these trolls get away with whatever they want. It makes you wonder just what kind of people are in charge.

“I don't do sarcasm...but... ”

Since: Jan 08

sometimes I get provoked!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Sebastians mom wrote:
I am so tired of this crap. That is why I haven't been posting as much. Yet I got a warning. There is something wrong with this place. All of these trolls get away with whatever they want. It makes you wonder just what kind of people are in charge.
You know, I used to think people were paranoid when they said the trolls are paid posters to boost up the post count. Now I'm not so sure...

I just refuse to fight because then like you, I wouldn't want to post as much anymore. I have noticed you've been AWOL, and you've been missed!

Went over by Joe's tonight. He made me brownies. So we had warm brownies and cold cold cold milk. YUMMY!!!!!!!
SheWhoDareNotPos t

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 19, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Listen ladies, it has been my experence of late to be attacked for posting anywhere at all. I am hounded with each post I make, I have a set of not two but three haters who follow my every word, who try for all they are worth to tear me down and to destroy my happiness. Long ago I told them that I would be here when they have burned themselves out of people willing to even speak to them. Well the point is I am still here and while I am not here as much that isn't because of the vile freakazoid sycophants who follow me everywhere. I've simply been to dang busy to bother much with the website. I think of the people I call friends often throughout my day and I always hope the best for all. Honey is right about the drop off in revenue.. I kept over ten threads going at one time and they ate it up with a spoon... There were at least 7 different pet ads.. I can't even begin to guess how many Military related, Gardening and all supplies links can be found in at least 7 different threads, Threads that I created for others, all have ads running in them in relation to the name of the thread. On every word game thread that I created there are links to the topic at hand which shows they do have a monitoring system that picks up on buzz words and implants ads accordingly. That crap about they don't know who you are is just that crap. I'm not using my real name on here and I will be told when I do log in if there are updates to my post. So logged in or not they have the IP and The ISP to any and all who post. They have all of the information they need to stop the evil that goes on but drama like sex sells.. They don't care what happenes as long as those post numbers keep rolling in.. Go read what was written by the editor of offbeat.. I found it pretty insulting that someone who supposedly considers the regular group who post on the site to be like a big disfunctional family has done very little to help it to be a more functional family and thereby allow people to promote the use of their site. Sadly that is not the case and people are hurt and the cruel, vile, hateful, two faced, thieving , lying, emotional rapist, stalkers, abusers, those are the people who reign suppreme. While people who just want to have a little light hearted fun are battered on a daily basis just for daring to post. Yes I know I'm rambling and there is much more I could add but I will end this by saying there are not enough days left in my lifetime to waste them on the likes such as those. I will have my say and I will not back down when I have the truth on my side. Maybe that's why I get stalked and mistreated. I can not use logic to figure out the illogical....

“I TOLD you this would happen!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fellow Hoosier, on just one thread, I have been watching the troll attack on you and your friends. I occasionally point out what a loser the current troll appears to be, but I have greatly hesitated in unleashing all I could say to it, in respect for your wishes.
I have always liked you, but I am afraid some interference from one of the Grand Dragons of Trolldom has interfered with a possible friendship thus far.
SheWhoDareNotPos t

Laconia, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Hi again... Hiawadda... I have seen those posts and I do appreciate what you have tried to do but it will not do anything to stop the freaks who take pleasure in nothing except starting trouble.. I am still very deeply hurt by the things that have been done to me.. My emails shared with people I don't know and posted on the web for all to read.. I'm not just hurt by that I am way pissed off about it.. I stopped all email with certain people and have pretty much stopped speaking to people on the threads as well.. I post my stories and poems and they are attacked.. I post a reply to a topic and I am attacked, I say hello to someone and I am attacked.. So whats the point really... I have put up with an awful lot just to say hello to the people I have come to care about in the past year and a half... and I have been attacked so damn much for just laughing and having fun, it is beyond stupid...I have been attacked on every thread I posted on so I quit posting for the most part.. I let my Troops thread go because of all the crap... I let my pets thread go and all of the garden threads.. Why.. one reason it's not fun anymore. So Topix and anyone who has a problem with me can kiss my lilly white ass... I try to treat others the way I want to be treated.. I try to be helpful when I can, I try to share my creativity and all of it is attacked at every turn... I have never spoken out about the issue of LB and to be honest it wouldn't change one thing even if I did... I will tell you this that thing that goes by Sweetie Pie is anything but sweet.. It is a sleeper... Many attacks that were made on me were made by it. It loves that pervert... or it is that pervert.. kind hard to say since I can't really prove it but that is my opinion none the less... I have been stalked for over a year now by that thing.. and it was an editor for this fuckedup website for crying out loud.... So that's the story and I'm sticking to it.. I trust very few and I used to trust everyone... It is my nature to trust and to try to help when I can... and all that has done is to allow the freaks to have something to attack me over... It's sad really, very, very sad...

“I TOLD you this would happen!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 19, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

For my part in posting Vee's forward that had your email in it, I am sorry. I only posted one of those, and even edited out what I thought would be personal in nature. I wanted to print enough that you would recognize your own words; I knew she was making accusations about me to you and felt that would lend credibility to what I was alleging. She knew I wasn't that troll, or she wouldn't have shared so many folks' info with me. If she had seen the troll post any of those details I was privy to; she'd have pointed it out right away, believe it. As it was, I turned out to be tight-lipped and she had to try to set me up with her own 'planted' info. I felt what you had said that was posted, was pretty much feelings we all shared about the vileness of the troll and it's horrid ways. I am truly sorry that it upset you. In hindsight I feel I made a couple of mistakes in dealing with that troll and its accusations, and alienating you was one.

I find the behavior of your troll(s) disgusting and reprehensible. It seems the folks who are the most personable and humane, are the most targeted.
Please remember that they are soiling and blackening their own personalities and souls, and poisoning their own minds and emotions. They do think it has no consequence, to follow the dark road down; but they pay the highest of prices in the end. If they actually DO have RW friends, they paint a huge part of themselves into a dark and solitary corner. I agree that one person is still multiple trolls and even registered IDs, and not necessarily Vee. I have suspected the same of SP as you, as well.

“I don't do sarcasm...but... ”

Since: Jan 08

sometimes I get provoked!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 19, 2009
 
SheWhoDareNotPost wrote:
Go read what was written by the editor of offbeat..
Which Offbeat Editor are you referring to? There are a few, and I just recently became one. I haven't posted many news stories yet, so I don't think I stepped on anyone's toes!

What's the name of the thread??
SheWhoDareNotPos t

Corydon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 20, 2009
 
Colloquy wrote:
<quoted text>Which Offbeat Editor are you referring to? There are a few, and I just recently became one. I haven't posted many news stories yet, so I don't think I stepped on anyone's toes!
What's the name of the thread??
I forgot her name but she has a bike and a chihuahua... and I don't know if she is still editing on offbeat or not.. I read it in her profile about 8 months ago...
SheWhoDareNotPos t

Corydon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 20, 2009
 

Judged:

2

Hiawadda wrote:
For my part in posting Vee's forward that had your email in it, I am sorry. I only posted one of those, and even edited out what I thought would be personal in nature. I wanted to print enough that you would recognize your own words; I knew she was making accusations about me to you and felt that would lend credibility to what I was alleging. She knew I wasn't that troll, or she wouldn't have shared so many folks' info with me. If she had seen the troll post any of those details I was privy to; she'd have pointed it out right away, believe it. As it was, I turned out to be tight-lipped and she had to try to set me up with her own 'planted' info. I felt what you had said that was posted, was pretty much feelings we all shared about the vileness of the troll and it's horrid ways. I am truly sorry that it upset you. In hindsight I feel I made a couple of mistakes in dealing with that troll and its accusations, and alienating you was one.
I find the behavior of your troll(s) disgusting and reprehensible. It seems the folks who are the most personable and humane, are the most targeted.
Please remember that they are soiling and blackening their own personalities and souls, and poisoning their own minds and emotions. They do think it has no consequence, to follow the dark road down; but they pay the highest of prices in the end. If they actually DO have RW friends, they paint a huge part of themselves into a dark and solitary corner. I agree that one person is still multiple trolls and even registered IDs, and not necessarily Vee. I have suspected the same of SP as you, as well.
I try not to hold what you did against you.. You were being attacked from several different angles.. I understand what was done and I even understand why but it still pisses me off... My personal corrospondence was made public and that is just plain damn wrong... I don't intend to hold a grudge over it but I'm by no means OK with what was done... I posted in my thread My Six Words for the day and there was freakboy Ozzie making his appearance.. He only does that to piss me off and it really has no effect anymore.. I actually laughed at it when I saw the post.. I didn't bother to see what his spam video was.. I don't care... I know what he is and so does everybody else.. He is a Pathetic... Imitation Human... WannaBe Woman... OK So I should be asleep and I think I'm gonna give it a try.. Have a good night... and a better tomorrow....

“I TOLD you this would happen!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WBR, I thank you for your graciousness in the matter, and again I am truly sorry.
I have never once clicked on a link provided by an undesirable person; no way would I cooperate with it's efforts to insult me or others.
Always click on TBT's links though, lol. You'll get an education!
I hope you had a restful night and a good day. Have a good weekend.

“I call 'em as I see 'em!”

Since: Nov 08

& I don't suffer fools gladly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 20, 2009
 

Judged:

2

It's so sad that some trolls get a sadistical pleasure out of torturing others. I can't imagine that they'd get away with this in the RW; cowards go on-line anonymously and think they can do and say whatever they want with impunity.

WBR, I'm sorry you got hurt again and again - I saw how trolls were after you without pity (and without discernible reason). Maybe you can find a safe haven here (at least for a while)!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagers Discussions

Search the Pagers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The clock of life (Oct '09) Jul '13 Doug 32
This World As Seen By Me (Sep '09) Oct '09 Pixie_Vampyress 37
VORC Droppings (Oct '09) Oct '09 mo res 2
Turn the Page (Aug '09) Sep '09 AUGUST 215
•••
•••
•••
•••