Will illegal immigrants get pregnant in order to avoid deportation?

Full story: Examiner.com 29
Today at 3:09 pm a Mexican American disabled veteran in San Francisco called me on my cell phone and said that yesterday at 5 pm, the prime time news on the Spanish TV station Univision broadcasted that illegal immigrants should all get pregnant as soon as possible in order to avoid deportation . Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
El Cid

Austin, TX

#21 Jul 7, 2012
Juan wrote:
My girlfriend had three children with all the benefits.
And you are proud as you posted of abandoning her and the child because you could nto be sure you were the father. I guess you are admitting you were not man enough for her so she had to get serviced by someone else. Either that or you can only get a woman who lifts her legs for anyone and probably their dog too.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#22 Jul 7, 2012
The term anchor baby fits, so does jackpot baby as the baby is a financial jackpot in terms of free housing for them and the other welfare, in texas usually $700 a month in food stamps and such, WIC is even more welfare. Then of course the taxpayers picking up the $6,000-$15,000 hospital bill for normal delivery. Add in a retard or other special needs kid and the hospital bill and medical bills for the life of that child quickly hits a million.
A parent can take their child with them when deported but they choose not to in the hope of not being deported and if they willingly abandon the child to legal family or to the state taxpayers (foster care) then the parent cries about how ICE is tearing the family apart when it is totally the choice of the parent.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#24 Jul 8, 2012
la ratza BS wrote:
<quoted text>
No but child support for the little chit you fathered will be. Courts take a very dim view of those who do not support kids...get ready for the grey bar hotel you worthless POS.
She'll have to prove it first, then if it comes to be that I am the daddy I still wouldn't pay her a dime, I work too hard for my money to give it to her.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#25 Jul 8, 2012
El Cid wrote:
The term anchor baby fits, so does jackpot baby as the baby is a financial jackpot in terms of free housing for them and the other welfare, in texas usually $700 a month in food stamps and such, WIC is even more welfare. Then of course the taxpayers picking up the $6,000-$15,000 hospital bill for normal delivery. Add in a retard or other special needs kid and the hospital bill and medical bills for the life of that child quickly hits a million.
A parent can take their child with them when deported but they choose not to in the hope of not being deported and if they willingly abandon the child to legal family or to the state taxpayers (foster care) then the parent cries about how ICE is tearing the family apart when it is totally the choice of the parent.
Let's not forget Section 8 housing. She also gets help from the Catholic Church. What more does she need ?

She'll live better than I do making $14 an hour wiring new homes.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#26 Jul 8, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean ex-girlfriend illegal alien S L U T? I wonder how long before she hits you with a paternity suit? Maybe it's time to get in contact with your worthless illegal alien parents in soup city, mexihole to get a room ready...GFY juanita you poor little excuse for a man-child.
At one time she was good, but as time went by she wanted more and more money from me. I could not afford her. I think americans call women like her high maintenance.
ima

El Paso, TX

#27 Jul 8, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll have to prove it first, then if it comes to be that I am the daddy I still wouldn't pay her a dime, I work too hard for my money to give it to her.
If she proves you're the dad YOU WILL PAY, JUAN believe me YOU WILL. Lawyers are paid to do a job and they will find you. Pearland Tx. is not that big. The lawyer will get someone to follow you undercover and find out everything about you, where and who you work for, your wages will be garnished by law for the support of you child. You'll be called to answer why you refuse to support the kid, if you refuse you'll be jailed you'll lose your job and then what? go to Mexico? maybe but you will be a wanted man....who wants that on their shoulders? you can sneak back to the US and work again but remember you're a wanted man and the state of Texas won't put up with you or anyone else's refusal to pay CHILD SUPPORT. YOU ARE DONE FOR, and your refusal to legalize yourself got you in this mess.
magadala

Vashon, WA

#28 Jul 8, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
TROLL ALERT!!!!
magadala

Vashon, WA

#29 Jul 8, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget Section 8 housing. She also gets help from the Catholic Church. What more does she need ?
She'll live better than I do making $14 an hour wiring new homes.
TROLL ALERT!!!

LIAR!!!! YOU SAID SEVERAL MONTHS AGO THAT YOU MADE APPROXIMATELY $20 PER HR!!! Take off your 'jammies, get out of the basement, and go upstairs and eat the breakfast that mommie had prepared for your 45 yr old lumpy, underachieveing a''!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#30 Jul 9, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, disregard the child you helped to bring into the world. You are less than a man, actually a dog has more concern for its young than you. I am sure the child shall grow up to be a tick on the back of society, just like you. Personal responsibility isn't your strong suit, greed and gluttony is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cell Phones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monk with iPhone 6 draws scorn 5 hr BAC KY git big mout2 3
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Mon jayaraj 306
Solar energy, like cellphones, will prove naysa... Sep 26 Solarman 17
How to Transfer SMS from Android to iPhone Sep 24 Nacymoll 2
How to Send SMS from Computer to mobile phone? (Dec '13) Sep 23 Ferywe4n 4
I started a How-to-do things website Sep 19 how2dothese 1
Recycle your Apple phone for money Sep 11 freelife2014 2

Cell Phones People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE