Power set for 2012 after tragedy

Jan 1, 2012 Full story: Sportsnewsfirst

IndyCar star Will Power is ready to mount a new title challenge in 2012 despite still feeling the physical and mental affects of the season-ending crash which killed English driver Dan Wheldon in Las Vegas.

Full Story
John

Plainfield, IL

#1 Jan 1, 2012
You have to understand that Will Power won his championship due to race stopping accident at Vegas. I'm not taking anything away from Power but if the race completed it might have been different. Tradgedy you better believe it Good luck to all the drivers in upcomming season
Rest In Peace Dan

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2012
John wrote:
You have to understand that Will Power won his championship due to race stopping accident at Vegas. I'm not taking anything away from Power but if the race completed it might have been different. Tradgedy you better believe it Good luck to all the drivers in up comming season
Dario won the championship not Will.

That was the most horrific crash I've ever seen. It's truly amazing we only lost one racer in it.

Rest In Peace Dan. You will be miss!
Jeff

Laguna Beach, CA

#3 Feb 20, 2012
John wrote:
You have to understand that Will Power won his championship due to race stopping accident at Vegas. I'm not taking anything away from Power but if the race completed it might have been different. Tradgedy you better believe it Good luck to all the drivers in upcomming season
What?????? You mean Dario Franchitti. WP did not win the championship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Will Power Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power wins in Sonoma after late Dixon penalty (Aug '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 1
After three runner-ups, Will Power ready to win... (Jan '13) Jan '13 TexasRaider 1
Hunter-Reay charges to first IndyCar title (Sep '12) Sep '12 Will fan 2
Motorsports Roundup: Power controls Baltimore (Sep '12) Sep '12 TexasRaider 1
IndyCar suffering through slumping TV ratings (Apr '12) Aug '12 Jim Stengel 3
Drivers hope changes end Penske's Sonoma reign (Aug '12) Aug '12 TexasRaider 3
Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1

Will Power People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE