Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

What do you think of the candidates for the upcoming Mission City Municipal Elections?
Blue Moon Betty

Maple Ridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

Here's my take on the newest candidate for Mayor of Mission and his council.
I liken Mr Adlem to an ostritch. Mr Hensman like the Vulture ( he's really the one in charge), and well the other members...Hyenas.
victim

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

what does TPM stand for?

too easy...TAKE PEOPLES MONEY !
TiredofDaveHensm an

Maple Ridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

I just finished reading the September 2011 edition of CRMG (Citizens for Responsible Municipal Government) magazine and was astounded that these people would associate themselves with Dave Hensman of Teamwork Property Management!

Dave Hensman has been reprimanded twice by the Real Estate Board of BC. These reprimands involved the misuse of strata corporations money! Using strata corporations money to fund his own business? Investing strata corporations in schemes which go against the strata property act! These corporations lost thousands of dollars!

Dave Hensman, the preacher and business manís opening paragraph in the CRMG magazine:

"It has been a great experience working for and serving the people of the Fraser Valley and Greater Vancouver as we help our clients manage their most important investment...their home".

"We have had a few bumps along the way and we have made a few mistakes. We have paid for these mistakes as we should, but most importantly we have become a better company from all our experiences".

I ASK YOU THE READER- CRMG SUPPORTS MR HENSMAN AS A MEMBER OF THEIR TEAM - I ASK YOU THE READER TO LOOK INTO HENSMANíS BACKGROUND BEFORE YOU VOTE HIM IN AS A COUNCIL MEMBER OF MISSION. SUGGESTED SITES TO LOOK: RECBC, CANLI, AND CSO.
victim

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Judged:

can you imagine dave hensman at the helm of gov.
just think ... we should vote in hensman so that he can rape and pilage to the point of being on the recieving end of a financial bailout!
Mission could become the sister city of Greece!
junk yard

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

Well it figures. Dave Hensman apparently was seen running from the cops in Chilliwack. He was a bad boy again! Will he ever learn? Or, Can he learn? For you victims out there, keep those prayers for Dave to recieve a soul going! It seems to be working! I think Dave should be brushing up on his "JAIL HOUSE ROCK" tunes, or maybe some Jonny Cash!(down in a burning ring of fire)
henry debrunner

Maple Ridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

mr d. hensman is quit the material what mission need for major and councel. the sled the call it are no more den hensmans puppets.also stephen has to be replaced not suitable for consulnot relyable anymore.
Mission Ridiculous

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Don't believe what you read in the Mission City Record. They apparently do not have the brass balls to print the truth about Hensman. Where is Jack Webster's and the other tough reporters we used to have... are all of the reporters now pussies. Hensman threatens to sue anyone who opposes him. He acts more like a gangster than a Pastor.... scary, very scary. Mind you, I believe in Karma, "what goes around comes around" and if Hensman get's elected to Mission City Council, it will not be too long before we hear the RCMP have arrested him for something..
TeamJERKS

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

Dave Hensman... We are living a Teamwork nightmare here too!!
For years now our strata neighbors heard from their friends and at work and even their relatives and even some Real estate agents about the troubles their stratas had with Teamworks.
The place across the street finally got rid of them and just down the road another place is trying to real hard.

Our own strata owners sent lots of letters to council to complain about accounting 'mistakes', lots of lost cheques and even about them getting letters from our agent Joe Hackett (heard of Him??) he sent letters to the wrong units about parking cars and paid parking and, well just about everything is a 'mistake' or error. or something else or someone else s fault. Last Christmas my neighbor friend got a $1,000.00 'hold back'??? on his unit when he was the wrong one and so did someone else. What a Merry Christmas story,

This summer more than 3/4 s of us signed a poll to help support our council to fire Teamwork. I sure signed it too. Everyone wanted it done quietly without fuss but thats not what we got. We didn't do anything wrong either and not illegal like Mr Hensman wrote us.(I bet this sounds real familiar to you out there in strata owner land!). SINCE WHEN IS 3/4'S 'SOME PEOPLE'? AND THEY MANAGE OUR BOOKS TOO!

I am very angry with Teamwork especially Mr Hensman so I'm sending the letter he signed that I got in my mail box middle of July. If he seems to think he can say and do anything he wants to well so can I.

For our money all we get from Hensman is illegal illegal illegal but all we want is them gone gone gone for good.

I think if Mr. Hensman really thinks it's illegal he can go to court and put his own money where his threats are and stop pretending to be a lawyer. I's bet theres a law about pretending to be a lawyer too!

Because there is enough garbage coming out of Teamworks to overfill our dumpsters and lots of is seems to be recycled from strata to strata by Hensman just changing the strata name I've decided to give you the Council Statement July 25, 2011 and our August 28 Emergency Councul Meeting minutes that I got in my mail box too. It jsut seem fair that if Hensman put it out there, then so should I.
On a Mission

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Dave Hensman is in trouble again with the Real Estate Council of BC. Hensman in his stupid way tried to install his own council in Chilliwack. Hensman as usual threatened to sue everyone only after RECBC told the Hensman installed strata council to disband. Hensman became angry and uttered threats to one of the minions he installed as his strata council president. This is typical of David John Hensman. Maybe the Mission City Voters should vote him into office just to see what a anal person he is. Hensman is working on behalf of developers and MISSION YOU ARE IN TROUBLE. You think your current council is corrupt... wait until you have Ted Adlem and Hensman in your City Council. YOu will be sued for millions once these two clowns have there way with you city. Adlem and Hensman are currently being accused of fraud.. would love to tell you this one.. but soon it will be in the courts. Good luck Mission.
no preacher here

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

The devils henchman and his minions want on mission city councel just to get their greedy little paws on all the big contracts soon to come missions way. Can you say silverdale? Yes, plenty of cash side deals will no dought be the minions only concern here. I am quite certain the devil with also want to get as many strata units built for his continued cash flow. With the devils past, we can safely assume many more victims are on the way for mission.
I made a mistake

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

OOOOPs.. I did not know I was supposed to take direction from council, Joe Hackett says, I am sorry, I have been bad. Makes you want to toss your breakfast when you hear Mr. Hackett try to have you feel sorry for him. Oh yes My Boss, Dave Hensman and I are going to be disciplined by the Real Estate Council, but I am a big boy, I can take the punishment. I only sat in the car while Dave tried to rescue strata home owners from a illegal council. My oh my do we know how to put our own spin on the truth. Mr. Hensman has been accused of being the head of the "Christian Mafia" in the lower mainland. He works people with his charm, but when it doesn't go his way, he turns on them like a "PIT BULL". I sincerely wish that Mr. Hensman does win the seat on Mission Council. It will look good in the press when he is accused of fraud... right davy boy.. ooops I made a mistake I am sorry it's David Hensman, girly man as Arnold would say.
On a Mission

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

I heard that Dave Hensman is the head of the local Christian Mafia, anyone know anything about that. Here is a link for you to read on the Christian Mafia.
http://insider-magazine.org/ChristianMafia.ht...
Squiggly

Westbank, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

henry debrunner wrote:
mr d. hensman is quit the material what mission need for major and councel. the sled the call it are no more den hensmans puppets.also stephen has to be replaced not suitable for consulnot relyable anymore.
Learn how to friggin' type before you start slamming people, buddy!!!
Squiggly

Westbank, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

henry debrunner wrote:
Learn how to type Jack Wagon!!!!
On a Mission

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Judged:

Mission has gone to hell now.. The for Sale signs will be popping up everywhere.. Hensman will screw the entire community like he has the Strata Owners.. Today is Black Sunday...
no preacher here

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Judged:

Mission has now voted. What Mission now needs is those teenaged Batman and Flash to do the job that the RCMP has refused to do. The people of Mission will soon learn the errors of thier votes. A team of predators now rule this land. RCMP...Realy Corupt Militia Patrol...has failed the people they pretend to protect.
This is hilarious

Maple Ridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

No one could do any worse than the idiots that have been running this town for the last 8 years I look forward to having new blood on the council.
no preacher here

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

This is hilarious wrote:
No one could do any worse than the idiots that have been running this town for the last 8 years I look forward to having new blood on the council.
idiots can be handled...what about the criminals u voted in? Good luck and dont forget what u have done.
TiredOfDaveHensm an

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

This is hilarious wrote:
Ha, you thought Mission bleed before...I suggest with Hensman on the team you better get out the trauma kit!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Discussions

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cosmetic Surgery Vancouver | Burnaby, Surrey, R... (Sep '09) Thu Michael Glovre 3
Strata Management Companies in British Columbia (May '11) Wed Peter Rose 285
Bullies on BC strata councils and other dirty d... (May '13) Jul 19 CheersToTheBrave 73
Canada Day: Six fun, free celebrations in Metro... Jul 1 Bailouts 2 Canadian Banks 1
Actor returns to stage in psychological thriller Jun '14 Derek Hsu 2
Property Manager Problems? (Apr '11) May '14 Bullied Owner 320
Radio-controlled helicopter had 'serious risk o... Apr '14 Tornadoes in Canada 1
•••
•••