History of residential schools should be fully taught by public schools

Mar 1, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 26

According to a CBC News report , the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's interim report states that the true history of residential schools and its victims needs to be taught in schools.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#23 Mar 3, 2012
Jonny Two Shirts wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree. Recently I read a book by Farley Mowat called Coppermine Journey. It was taken from the journals of Samuel Hearn from 1769. I also read People of the Deer by Mowat. When you read about Hearn's description of 1769 you realize many native people have not advanced since then. There are however some who have and some who have because they are mixed with white people.
Neither have the Canadian White Pops. Still as uncivilized as 1769. Still fighting their Native Canadian brothers and sisters because the Canadian Government is {INSANE}. Criminally insane. Look! They killed 50,000 Native Canadian children who were Native Canadian because of a treaty agreement they signed with the conquering nation of Britain. They are the same people the mentally and criminally insane government killed. PERIOD!!!!!!!
Hey Jonny Half-Shirt! I am glad you can see. I too, can see.
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#24 Mar 3, 2012
Before the white man, the natives practiced genocide against other native tribes regularly.

Sometimes cannibalism, often they stole children from other tribes.

Perhaps the natives could start suing each other for their genocides over the last 5000 years.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#25 Mar 3, 2012
The potion is workin'. I meet John, one of the mentally and criminally insane inner defenders and he was delusional. I could throw him in his cells if I wanted too. Lets keep the pressure up and make him and them eat their owe sh... Hahahahahah!

Have you heard? The mentally and criminally insane government admitted to genocide of the missing and presumed dead Native children? Ya! We need to pork them into the pigsty. Hahahahahah!
simplyobserved

Thunder Bay, Canada

#26 Mar 3, 2012
Monsokan wrote:
The potion is workin'. I meet John, one of the mentally and criminally insane inner defenders and he was delusional. I could throw him in his cells if I wanted too. Lets keep the pressure up and make him and them eat their owe sh... Hahahahahah!
Have you heard? The mentally and criminally insane government admitted to genocide of the missing and presumed dead Native children? Ya! We need to pork them into the pigsty. Hahahahahah!
Find us the words that that the Canadian Government said Genocide in their apology. The apology from Harper was what the Catholic system did, not genocide. It was abuse! What were the Churches and schools supposed to do with children that died naturally or accidents and nobody claimed them because Native Mothers and many fathers did not come back to see their own children. Native upbringing let their offspring wanderoff and let them go as young as 9 and 13 years old normally without the governmnets help. Problems long before white people and it still goes on in the Native lifestyle!
Black Dagger Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#27 Mar 3, 2012
Since I hate illegal drug dealers i.e. those that sell Oxycontin, marijuana, bennys, and etc., I have been thinking of publishing their names (probably fake anyway) and their cell phones, but I have been scared of Christopher Hedaley. That he might protect these dirty rotten people. I have 8 names and phone numbers of this dirty rotten drug dealers. I don't know where to turn too.
Black Dagger Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#28 Mar 3, 2012
simplyobserved wrote:
<quoted text>
Find us the words that that the Canadian Government said Genocide in their apology. The apology from Harper was what the Catholic system did, not genocide. It was abuse! What were the Churches and schools supposed to do with children that died naturally or accidents and nobody claimed them because Native Mothers and many fathers did not come back to see their own children. Native upbringing let their offspring wanderoff and let them go as young as 9 and 13 years old normally without the governmnets help. Problems long before white people and it still goes on in the Native lifestyle!
Justice Murray Sinclair Sir!! He said that genocide was committed by the Government when they acted upon the Indian Act to set up Indian Residential Schools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thunder Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet the Candidates: No longer the rookie candi... 31 min Medewiwin 4
Any gay people want to meet up ? 5 hr Young and horny 24
Model train show aims to impress 7 hr Medewiwin 1
MP John Rafferty speaks briefly amid Parliament... 22 hr My socks 6
Man convicted in brutal assault given time serv... Fri White Revolution 2
tbay tel sucks (Nov '10) Fri Derek Ryder 307
Hopes for Ontario's Ring of Fire doused as mini... Thu White Revolution 3

Thunder Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE