3 adults, 1 juvenile charged with robbing bank

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

Three men and one juvenile have been arrested and charged with robbing a bank in Hampton yesterday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of86
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nate

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Hope it was worth it.
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

They sure are good looking...
Grow up

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Grow up Guess Who!
Duh

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

Wow, that's a combo you don't hear every day: someone driving a BMW AND robbing a bank.
Methos

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

LOL... Somethings will never "Change".
MJS08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

This is an easy case...lock'em up and throw away the key ...unfortunately we will have to pay for them (i.e. prison meals, etc.) for a long, long time...but getting this bunch off the streets is the number one priority.
KnuckleDragger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Duh wrote:
Wow, that's a combo you don't hear every day: someone driving a BMW AND robbing a bank.
!!! They stole the BMW first!!!...they should have worn obama masks...LOLOLOL
Robin

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

looks like Mom and Dad spared the rod a little to often for these three gentlemen. they think they can rob and intimidate. Our young need to be taught respect. not saying beat them to death but they are all spoiled, and in need of harsher punishment. But I'm sure the Public denfender will find away to get them back on the street so one of them can kill some one in no time
A B C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

surpised? anyone, anyone???
hhw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

i wonder if these thugs had anything to do with the young Kecoughtan Highschool student that was killed there at the same NFCU while using the ATM a few years back!?!

Since: Aug 08

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Definately not surprised.
A B C wrote:
surpised? anyone, anyone???

“Plundering the Seas”

Since: Oct 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Just redistributing the wealth....that is all they were doing.

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

They "probably" will get a job, then "definately" will realize that working for a living doesn't cut and "will" go back to thugging. Within a week.
Newport News wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%. Educate these men so that when they are released they have something to look forward to and they probably will be able to get a job.

“Bring It”

Hampton Roads

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

If you're going to rob a bank, you should at least educate yourself on the new technology. Instead of using a dye pack inside of the money bag, a small tracking device is put in the bag. The police were tracking the vehicle as soon as they left the parking lot and that's how they were caught so fast. Idiots!

Great job HPD! And great job to the citizen that walked by the bank and saw two of the idiots inside of the bank with guns pointed to the ceiling, for calling the police.
Keeping it real

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Obama wrote:
I clearly stated that this is a crime, and they should pay a debt to society, but what then. So many young brothers are in jail feel trapped and that all they can do is turn to a life of crimes. Give them an education help them change their lives so that when they do get out of jail they can be productive members of society.
The education is there for thaking BEFORE they turn to a life of crime. I'm all in favor of old-fashioned stockades. Also, let their friends and family feed them while incarcerated. Why should we? Lastly, for all the 'all blacks are thugs' group, they were just trying to get money for tickets to Obama's inauguration.
Keeping it real

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Darn it...taking, not thaking.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

Once again, here is a rule of life I live by to keep me out of dumb sh*t..."Say it out loud and see if it makes sense." Ok and here we go..."Me and two other guys are going to rob a bank today!" See how that sounds?
hhw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Judged:

They don't want a job!! They don't want to work!! They want to lay around drink 40oz.smoke blunts and sell drugs and have everything given to them. And if you don't give it to them fast enough they will take it! Quit making excuses for these men! There is no excuse! They were born in america and had the right to public schools just like the rest of us but they chose not to because it was to much like WORK!
Newport News wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%. Educate these men so that when they are released they have something to look forward to and they probably will be able to get a job.
Mrs top dog -2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Theey stole the BMW from Robbing Banks!!The Low Down Thugs. THANKS TO THE Hampton Policemen for Doing a QUICK Lockup!!!
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

hhw wrote:
i wonder if these thugs had anything to do with the young Kecoughtan Highschool student that was killed there at the same NFCU while using the ATM a few years back!?!
Suntrust Bank ATM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of86
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barnesville Discussions

Search the Barnesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Worst areas for speeding in Hampton? (Apr '11) Apr '11 Falcon High 4
Spate of car break-ins hits Fox Hill area of Ha... (Jan '10) Jan '10 The Monkey 1
Master gardeners survey trees at Hampton city park (Jun '09) Jun '09 radar 8
Celebrate Easter at sunrise services throughout... (Apr '09) Apr '09 shallow stan 2
Getaway car hit police car after Hampton bank r... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Gammler 10
Suspects captured after credit union robbery (Nov '08) Nov '08 NN Representer 1
Hampton hogwash (Sep '08) Sep '08 uh-yeah 10
•••
•••
•••
•••