Comments
121 - 140 of 164 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 14
Uno

Kungälv, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Jan 10, 2012
 
You write RSU, so I guess you are using SOEM then?
I think I need more information.
What SOEM version are you using?
Have you been able to do any RSU with R20 or R22 on any other nodes from SOEM?
Have you tried SU with R22 or R20 from a MINI-LINK Craft on any node?
M Ameen

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Mar 5, 2012
 
hi please tell me detail of DCN and how can i configure this?
chili

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Mar 8, 2012
 
link after pointing ne 58 fe 59 any idea about that i am going to use that...
yacine

Algiers, Algeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Mar 17, 2012
 
salam everybody
yacine

Algiers, Algeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Mar 17, 2012
 
how about spo 1460 ?

Since: Apr 12

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Apr 6, 2012
 
DEAR TEAM,
I FOUND A TYPICAL PROBLEM WITH NPU3B INSTALLED IN 2P KIT WITH MMU2D.
AFTER GONE THROUGH HIGH TEMPERATURE AND POWER FLUCTATIONS THE TRAFFIC ROUTING IN THE NODE DELETES.
MANY TIMES THIS PROBLEM IS BEEN REPEATING ALL THROUGH THE DIFFERENT ZONES.
IF ANY SUGGESTIONS PLZ TELL ME.
THANKS
Amit

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Apr 17, 2012
 
Hi, Uno..
I want to know about MSM used for MLE..
In that, is ther any option which lets us download RX levels of link under scan at mass. I mean everytime i need not to open each and every link and check for RX levels. Any option like TN Backup? Like the leves can be exported to some text or XL files???
Uno

Nol, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
May 2, 2012
 
reeky wrote:
DEAR TEAM,
I FOUND A TYPICAL PROBLEM WITH NPU3B INSTALLED IN 2P KIT WITH MMU2D.
AFTER GONE THROUGH HIGH TEMPERATURE AND POWER FLUCTATIONS THE TRAFFIC ROUTING IN THE NODE DELETES.
MANY TIMES THIS PROBLEM IS BEEN REPEATING ALL THROUGH THE DIFFERENT ZONES.
IF ANY SUGGESTIONS PLZ TELL ME.
THANKS
What release are you running?

Do you have a fan in the AMM?
(I do not see any relevance between loss of config and FAN, but
interested to see if your high temp is due to this)
Uno

Nol, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
May 2, 2012
 
Amit wrote:
Hi, Uno..
I want to know about MSM used for MLE..
In that, is ther any option which lets us download RX levels of link under scan at mass. I mean everytime i need not to open each and every link and check for RX levels. Any option like TN Backup? Like the leves can be exported to some text or XL files???
The MSM is a Local Craft Tool, so it is limited to be used per terminal.
It do have some scanning of network ability and can be used to do somewhat more than just per terminal.
But if you plan to supervise an entire network, you need SOEM or MLM.
MLM is to my knowledge no longer supported though.

It was too long since I worked with MSM, so I do not remember what could be saved or not from each terminals configuration.
But MINI-LINK E is a fairly simple equipment, so a good site documentation should be quite sufficient as well.

I will have a look at this next time I have a MINI-LINK E equipment available.
reeky

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
May 5, 2012
 
Uno wrote:
<quoted text>
What release are you running?
Do you have a fan in the AMM?
(I do not see any relevance between loss of config and FAN, but
interested to see if your high temp is due to this)
hi uno...everything is all right...even though the problem occurs...
wahab

Lagos, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
May 15, 2012
 
please, how can i get configuration software.
linkinpark

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Jun 12, 2012
 
Hi All,

Please any one know what is the problem causes when i configure WAN at both end and admin status UP still showing at OPER "LOWER LAYER DOWN" and at wan "NO TRAFFIC" at both WAN end i try warm restated for TN and cold restated for both MMU2 D still same issue also i check configuration for near and FAR end is correct and i try to change number of E1 to change packet capacity also still same alarm

the software release is R22B14 at both end
and at
one end TN6p C with NPU3 B and our link MMU2 D in pos 2
at other end TN6P B with NPU1 C and our link MMU2 D at pos 3
fzk

Oman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Jun 17, 2012
 
Try warm restarting far end TN!!
Uno

Nol, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Jun 18, 2012
 
linkinpark wrote:
Hi All,
Please any one know what is the problem causes when i configure WAN at both end and admin status UP still showing at OPER "LOWER LAYER DOWN" and at wan "NO TRAFFIC" at both WAN end i try warm restated for TN and cold restated for both MMU2 D still same issue also i check configuration for near and FAR end is correct and i try to change number of E1 to change packet capacity also still same alarm
the software release is R22B14 at both end
and at
one end TN6p C with NPU3 B and our link MMU2 D in pos 2
at other end TN6P B with NPU1 C and our link MMU2 D at pos 3
What HW Revision do your MMU2D:s have?
Are the microwave hop up and running without errors/no active alarms and have a working input power level (some 10dB higher than 10^-6 threshold or better) in both ends?
Are you using the same RL-IME config in both ends?

etc...
Zia

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Jul 8, 2012
 
Dear, Can any1 help me out how to configure LAN Port(3G Service) in Traffic Node...irrespective of type of TN..General steps which are involved in configuring TN...
I will be always thankful......
Nilanka

Colombo, Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Aug 6, 2012
 
Dear all,
I found a series problem when Im configure CN 210 1+1 link. When i apply the time zone both nodes are restarting rapidly. many links having this problem. please kindly give me a solution or course for this problem.
Thanks
james madison

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Nov 6, 2012
 
Zia wrote:
Dear, Can any1 help me out how to configure LAN Port(3G Service) in Traffic Node...irrespective of type of TN..General steps which are involved in configuring TN...
I will be always thankful......
its quite easy,
all you need to do is,, set the LAN port to the switch port.
then activate that port, the port role, since you use LAN cable, it should be UNI. i assumed you have create the WAN service, the last step, just add VLan id to the port of LAN and the WAN.

that's all.
ranjit bage

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Jan 17, 2013
 
upto what distance radio mini links works
Er vinod kumar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Jan 17, 2013
 
i install a microwave antenna .9 ericssion.but there is no level difference in both side.mmu shows rx level -67 at both side.no changes during allignment.pls give me any instruction which i can follow and i will do it.thnx.
Abu

Benin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Feb 25, 2013
 
Hi All
please can any assist in the procedure for swap npu1b to npu1c
BR

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••