J.C. Penney's Two Dads Ad Angers Right (Again!)f

Jun 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

The conservative anti-gay group One Million Moms is back at it again -- and it's no surprise the organization is targeting JC Penney.

Comments
1 - 20 of 263 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2012
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Bob

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 4, 2012
The OMM is not even OM. Gays make up a larger demographic than OM.
JCP knows the best way to go.
Kwayne

Mississauga, Canada

#2 Jun 4, 2012
Are they such fools.....not to get how many Husband/ Wives/Children of the 1MM will turn out to be Gay along the way.
Biteme

Tempe, AZ

#3 Jun 4, 2012
take there so called values and shove it were the sun don't shine
Kodes100

Barrie, Canada

#4 Jun 4, 2012
One million moms is really 30,000 Moms!
This misrepresentation is their first LIE!
Why would anything out of their mouths be of any worth at all??
look what they are teaching their own children - DISGUSTING!
Hate groups should be downsized!
Gus

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Jun 4, 2012
JC Penney will never get another penny of my money!

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Jun 4, 2012
Kodes100 wrote:
One million moms is really 30,000 Moms!
This misrepresentation is their first LIE!
Why would anything out of their mouths be of any worth at all??
look what they are teaching their own children - DISGUSTING!
Hate groups should be downsized!
The Democratic Party is a hate group and I agree it should be downsized (preferably to zero).

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Gus wrote:
JC Penney will never get another penny of my money!
The state furnishes those cute little jump suits for you, R1!!!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 4, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democratic Party is a hate group and I agree it should be downsized (preferably to zero).
What did this article have to do with the Democratic Party? Oh, that's right, absolutely nothing. Your need to spout your hatred of democrats endlessly without any regard for the subject matter of a particular string is childish.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#9 Jun 4, 2012
What I'd like to know is how does OMM know that the photo is supposed to be a gay couple at all? Perhaps they are two dads and their kids hanging out together?

If a photo shows two people of the same gender together are they always supposed to be a couple? Are the photos in the ads that show more than two people together actually portraying a polyamorous group? Or maybe they're something even more sinister -- like a musical group, or a dance troupe, or a group of political lobbyists?

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#10 Jun 4, 2012
Added to acknowledge that I do know the photo in question is of a real family (two dads and their kids) rather than just some group of models hired for the photo shoot.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#11 Jun 4, 2012
Gus wrote:
JC Penney will never get another penny of my money!
Oh, so when they showed two moms, you were fine with them? Hypocrite.

BTW, the very computer you are using is probably the product of a gay friendly computer company. I HOPE you have an Apple.

You DO know that the guy who took over for Steve Jobs is GAY, don't you? He is dating a gay man also, the one who happens to run GOOGLE. Are you boycotting those also? If not, then you are the biggest hypocrite alive.

I know it's getting harder and harder for you. Macy's, Target, Sears, all the major airlines, all the major car companies, clothing lines, all are gay friendly. Soon you will have to go out and grow your own food, or catch it in the woods and get a spinning wheel and make your own clothes.

I didn't think Penney's had stores in "Switzerland", you aren't a LIAR and making up fake names, are you?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#12 Jun 4, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What did this article have to do with the Democratic Party? Oh, that's right, absolutely nothing. Your need to spout your hatred of democrats endlessly without any regard for the subject matter of a particular string is childish.
You're trying to reason with the stupidest tool on Topix. If a comet came crashing down into Times Square he would be screaming "Stupid democrats, let them build a city in the path of a comet!!"

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 Jun 4, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>You're trying to reason with the stupidest tool on Topix. If a comet came crashing down into Times Square he would be screaming "Stupid democrats, let them build a city in the path of a comet!!"
Yes, along with something about "the Obamniac". It's so tired.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#14 Jun 4, 2012
I notice their kids are different ethnic groups than the dads so are most probably not their biological parents. I assume some HETERO mother could not keep her children, in fact, probably dropped them off at an orphanage, or the like and these dads were brave and loving enough to adopt them.

In fact, a lot of ethnic or special needs children are NOT adopted by main stream parents and are often adopted by gay or lesbian parents, who are not so fussy about the way their children look.

I guess the million twats would rather those kids languish in some Dickensian orphanage eating gruel.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#15 Jun 4, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democratic Party is a hate group and I agree it should be downsized (preferably to zero).
I love your posts because you speak the truth and we can only hope that the hate,racist and bias Dem party will never hold office again.

They are a hate group indeed.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#16 Jun 4, 2012
'One Million Moms' is really just a web page with a link to register and donate. The only actual person involved is Bryan Fisher who is #2 on the SPLC Hate-watch list
.
The latest count for 'One Million Moms' is 1,561 followers (from twitter)
.
That's less than one churchload
.
They should rename 'One Million Moms' to '1,561 Marginal Church Ladies'
.
By contrast; Ellen has 209,000 JC Penney Supporters

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17 Jun 4, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>You're trying to reason with the stupidest tool on Topix. If a comet came crashing down into Times Square he would be screaming "Stupid democrats, let them build a city in the path of a comet!!"
You could learn alot from Fafoxy and join society instead of living on its fringe.

He is a patriot who loves the USA and self made businessman not some leach like countless of the disgusting dems..

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 4, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What did this article have to do with the Democratic Party? Oh, that's right, absolutely nothing. Your need to spout your hatred of democrats endlessly without any regard for the subject matter of a particular string is childish.
Fafoxy puts you dems in your place and you hate him for it.

He is a church going patriot who has more love for this country in one finger than all you pro-illegal fools.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 4, 2012
Rainbow Kid wrote:
'One Million Moms' is really just a web page with a link to register and donate. The only actual person involved is Bryan Fisher who is #2 on the SPLC Hate-watch list
.
The latest count for 'One Million Moms' is 1,561 followers (from twitter)
.
That's less than one churchload
.
They should rename 'One Million Moms' to '1,561 Marginal Church Ladies'
.
By contrast; Ellen has 209,000 JC Penney Supporters
Telling your liberal lies again aren't you?

YES YOU ARE.

I and plenty of my friends have joined 1 million moms and they are growing we are much more than 1,561 .
I do not know exact numbers but have heard around 800,000 and GROWING.

The goal is 1 million but soon it will be more.
You libs can not make us Christians run . We are from all over the country and come this election you will know who we are because you seem to have forgotten.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#20 Jun 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
You could learn alot from Fafoxy and join society instead of living on its fringe.
He is a patriot who loves the USA and self made businessman not some leach like countless of the disgusting dems..
Honey, this is about JC Penney's. You have become as trivial and off topic and scattered as that tool above. Everyone knows he is NUTS, so you are attracted to him. Figures.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Retail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fresno County fire captain sues Foster Farms, C... 16 hr fblevins1 2
Show where food stampsa $80 billion is spent ea... Thu Jaimie 4
J.C. Penney: Cash-Flow Improvement, But Dilutio... Aug 26 Pedro De Pacas 1
Advance Auto Parts appoints Darren R. Jackson p... (Jan '08) Aug 26 exzavia 186
Walgreen set for layoffs at HQ (Nov '13) Aug 25 Spider 19
Value City Department Stores Closes More Than 3... (Apr '08) Aug 25 Michigan 54
When Sears Was a Retail Star, Not Losing $1B in... Aug 25 NoOneRewarded 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Retail People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••