Carson man claims self-defense in Long Beach slaying

Full story: Daily Breeze

Michael Wright's courtroom confession was the first time the 47-year-old man has admitted his role in the death of Sherrelle Muhammad, a 34-year-old mother of four.
Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Classy

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

I just wanted to let the 2nd child and all of her siblings know, that you will never be forgotten, and neither will your beautiful mom. I lost my Dad this year to congestive heart failure. The pain was and still is so bad, that I can't imagine what I would have to go through if his life were taken in the horrible, cowardess way your mom's was. My heart still cries when I think about this horrific act that Michael commited. I just wanted you to know that I am still praying for you daily. God bless you all! Love and blessings.
corvette lady

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

How much time did the coward get? I can't seem to find it anywhere?
tricekatt

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Hi 2nd child your mom was1of my bfs we sang2gether in a 4 girls group...I loved her soooo much..this us a tragedy& a major loss.. im so glad u all Are k...GodBless u all....ONELOVE
Earl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

He's guilty!
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

This guy should go to jail.
Not-so-fast

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Man, don't stop and go. Death penalty.
Forgive and Forget

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

I have a sister who worked in this office, and it was so frightening to hear that this young lady was tortured and killed the way she was. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE BREAKS IT OFF WITH YOU DOESN'T MEAN IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!! WHAT A COWARD, GET OVER IT AND JUST FIND ANOTHER WOMAN!!!! PRAYERS AND BLESSING TO HER CHILDREN!
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

He's guilty!
4th child

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

hey guys,i feel so very blessed that you guys care and havent forgotten about us. when our mother died my oldest sister 16,my other sister was 11,my brother was 9, and i was 7. now we live with our grandma and my oldest sister is 22 (and has a 18 month old daughter named sherrelle), the my other sister is 17, my brother is 15 (gonna be 16 in january), and i am 13.we are doing good and remember her every second of every day.
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Forgive and Forget wrote:
I have a sister who worked in this office, and it was so frightening to hear that this young lady was tortured and killed the way she was. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE BREAKS IT OFF WITH YOU DOESN'T MEAN IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!! WHAT A COWARD, GET OVER IT AND JUST FIND ANOTHER WOMAN!!!! PRAYERS AND BLESSING TO HER CHILDREN!
LOL!! With the manner in which kids are raised these days, good luck with that.

They are spoiled little turds who aren't used to being told "no". They aren't used to having to do without something they want. So, when they are told "no", they freak out.

You see it most with people born after 1980, but there are a lot of older people who have also subscribed to this mindset.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Real Estate Forum right now

Search the Real Estate Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The News On 6 Investigates: Renter Beware (Feb '09) 1 hr S Forman 41
place to rent or rent to own Mon new to area 1
Buffalo real estate agent in trouble with the S... (Mar '08) Sun Life Coachiii 430
crude oil buyers wanted (Aug '11) Jul 27 Gashaw Ahmad 65
Renting with dogs Jul 26 Needs advice 1
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Jul 26 S Forman 51
Historic Homes in Virginia: Options to Consider... Jul 25 Elaine VonCannon 1
•••
•••