rahul

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

The expertise of a highly knowledgeable real estate agent can save you many hours of research and headaches. Most people don't really know how to compare real estate properties, which is why they hire an agent. Good agents take the work out of selling your home and give you solid reason to understand why the agent is pricing the home at a particular price.

The future is good and easy to invest in real estate as per your budget with the helpyou’re your requirement then go to of [url=http://www.findghar.com]f indghar[/url] for your requierment first totally free real estate website of India and sell out or rent out your property today.
David

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

I agree, knowledgeable real estate agents are very important. Check out these American real estate agents to help you with your real estate needs: www.samandsandy.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Real Estate Forum right now

Search the Real Estate Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
blco/lpfo/ago/dpk nnpc allocation (May '12) 8 hr Prexixion 161
Town demanding repair plan for Billerica Mall (Mar '10) 10 hr Boobies 130
looking for gold dust and diamond buyers (Nov '09) Apr 13 Ross hariki 39
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Apr 11 aboshady 48
Add new comment (Feb '09) Apr 11 goedkoop horloge 277
Assignment of Contract - How to Make $10K Match... (Apr '11) Apr 10 Michael Borger 10
Honeywell shuts Teterboro aviation plant (Mar '07) Apr 10 joe 38
•••
•••
•••
•••