Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

Mar 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Business Journal

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Comments (Page 13)

Showing posts 241 - 260 of551
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BrittneyRocks

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Anybody watching Good Morning Arizona this week? Bittney filled in for April all week. What a f*cking awesome body on her. Every outfit she wore accented those gorgeous tits of hers. She is so f*cking hot. She had a pink sweater on today for the 5 o'clock news that was straining to hold in those marvelous orbs. Would love to motor boat those delicious breasts.
Bev Hope

Paradise Valley, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Patti Kirkpatrick has more style and class than anyone on the News Channel.

If this is supposed to be 24-7 news, you need to step it up and have news and weather on during the day after 10:00 PM.

Not thrilled at all with the weekend daytime news. Only turn there to get the time and temperature when watching something else. Nighttime weekend news is better than daytime. I don't want to spell this out for you, but this is a hint. I have felt this way for years.

Brad and Dan Davis were far, far, far better than a lot of the people that are on now. At least they didn't make me sick, and they had some life to them. Patti is the best by far, and Royal and Yetta are good. Beverly Kidd was also good.

Please don't go by the looks of the people you have on the air there.
BrittneyRocks

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Brittney looks fantastic again this morning. She is at the Home Show and is wearing another tight top that compliments those awesome boobs of hers. She's given me my Sunday morning hardon. What a gorgeous woman she is. She's mad it another Good Morning Arizona.
BrittneyRocks

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

...made it another Good Morning Arizona.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Gina looking so elegant this morning. The suit she has on shows off her shape beautifully. Her hair looks fantastic too. She has got to be the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV. She makes me want to get up in the morning. Thanks Gina. Keep looking awesome and keep up the good traffic reports.
Hmmmmm

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

To each their own - I dot care for Gina or Brittany. Nothing hot about either one.
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Hmmmmm wrote:
To each their own - I dot care for Gina or Brittany. Nothing hot about either one.
then leave them both to me. You can have Scott Pasmore. Bet that's right up your alley or Hersey Highway which ever the case.
Hmmmmm

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Ozzie Guillen wrote:
<quoted text>then leave them both to me. You can have Scott Pasmore. Bet that's right up your alley or Hersey Highway which ever the case.
Lol - ok, they're all yours. And..not quite. I'll agree that April is pretty hot!
LUVTRANNYCUM

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Bev Hope wrote:
Patti Kirkpatrick has more style and class than anyone on the News Channel.
If this is supposed to be 24-7 news, you need to step it up and have news and weather on during the day after 10:00 PM.
Not thrilled at all with the weekend daytime news. Only turn there to get the time and temperature when watching something else. Nighttime weekend news is better than daytime. I don't want to spell this out for you, but this is a hint. I have felt this way for years.
Brad and Dan Davis were far, far, far better than a lot of the people that are on now. At least they didn't make me sick, and they had some life to them. Patti is the best by far, and Royal and Yetta are good. Beverly Kidd was also good.
Please don't go by the looks of the people you have on the air there.
You're a complete retard, aren't you?
Patty is the most moronic excuse for an anchor in TV broadcast history.
She's got great tits, but she can't put a sentence together to save herself, she miss reads the prompter, and has fallen asleep at the desk when they've come back from commercial breaks.
She's either f*cking someone at the station or has one hell of an attorney who negotiates her contracts.
Gina on the other hand, f*cks up all the time as well, but she has great tits and I love rubbing one out in the morning watching her tit filled traffic report.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Hey, LUVTRANNYCUM, are you watching GIna this morning? I'm watching with one hand and typing this with the other. She's wearing one of my favorite brown dresses. Her tits look so splendid again this morning. The blue dress she wore on Monday and the top she had on yesterday accented her breasts splendidly. She gets my blood flowing and my c*ck throbbing in no time at all. She can make all the mistakes she wants as long as she keeps looking as fine as she does every morning. Thanks to her I'll be shooting another load in a while. Just wish that load was all over those gorgeous breasts.
BrittneyRocks

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

She's showing off those magnificent tits again. She's at some gym in Phoenix showing different workouts this morning. Her breasts are bulging out from the top she's wearing. When she bends over those awesome tits want to break free from that top. Looks so good. She gave me my morning wood. I love Channel 3 on the weekends cause she's always wearing something that emphasizes her beautiful breasts. Channel 3 has the most beautiful women in Phoenix on their station. Keep up the good work Brittney. You are simply gorgeous.
LOVE Leno

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

been watching 3 TV for past 9 YEARS
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Gina has looked so beautiful again this week. This morning she waa wearing a short black skirt that showed off some gorgeous brown legs. She's just an awesome woman who exudes nothing but beauty and class. Thanks for making my mornings worthwhile Gina.
BrittneyRocks

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Who's watching the news on Channel 3 tonight. Brittney has been filling in for Royal the last few nights. She has a purple and black dress on that shows off those f*cking unbelievable monster tits of hers. Its hard to pay attention to the weather cause I can't take my eyes off of those gorgeous breasts. When she turns sideways you can get a good look at some silky black skin. She looks so beautiful in that outfit.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Gina looked so elegant again this morning. She was wearing her hair back and in a pony tail. She looks awesome when she wears those long dangling ear rings. Her jacket top looked like it was a light pink color and she had on another short black skirt. What beautiful brown legs she has. She looks especially hot when she wears those short skirts. She wasn't showing off those amazing breasts of hers but she didn't need to this morning. She looked so huggable and lovable this morning. She has my vote for the most beautiful TV personality in the Valley.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

My c*ck is really getting a workout this morning. Gina and Brittney are both on the program and they're showing off those fabulous breasts of theirs. The dress Gina is wearing accents her lovely tits just right. Its a short brown dress and her beautiful brown legs are just awesome.
Brittney is wearing a dress that zips up the front but it can't keep those lovely breasts from popping up over the top of the zipper. When she turns sideways you can see that silky, brown, delicious brown breast. She has wonderful looking brown legs too.
I'm surprised I haven't cum yet. I started stroking as soon as I turned the TV on this morning. I DVRd the show so I can watch it again later and shot off another load.
3 TV has the most beautiful women in the Valley on their shows. Brittney is just a f*cking knockout.
However, for overall elegance, beauty, class, and appearance, Gina has it all.
Thanks ladies, its going to be another "Good Morning Arizona."
GinaMakesMeHard

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

LOVE Leno wrote:
been watching 3 TV for past 9 YEARS
And this one time, at band camp.

Are you completely retarded or just on your way there?

When were you diagnosed as being brain damaged?
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

I hope you're watching Channel 3 this morning. Gina looks so f*cking hot again this morning. I've never seen her wear this outfit before. Another black skirt but a form fitting light purple top. Her breasts look magnificent. The top lets her show just how big her breasts really are. Round and firm. Just f*cking unbelievable. Thanks Gina. You're are the most beautiful wpman on Phoenix TV.
GinaMakesMeHard

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Lavender top
Black skirt
Goofy necklace
My c*ck was rock hard seeing her in that outfit
I wanted to replace that necklace with a pearl necklace of my own
Instead, I blew a huge load on my stomach watching Gina and wondering how sweet and wet her p*ssy must be
If I was married to that and she walked out of the bathroom with that outfit she'd definately be late for work each and everytime
I'd bend her over in the garage, slip her panties down, slide my hard c*ck inside her and fill her with my load
Then watch her do the traffic report knowing my creamy load was deep inside her
Then when she got home I eat every last drop of my c*m out of her and then fill her up again
Or I do the same thing with her assh*le
You know that's got be a sweet hole as well
No doubt Gina gets hotter and hotter everyday
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

So GMMH I guess you were watching Friday morning. Lavender top was the exact description I was looking for. That outfit instantly got my c*ck hard. You could see just how round, firm and large her breasts really are. I'd f*ck her every day and twice on Sunday. I can imagine just how sweet her p*ssy must taste. Probably just as wonderful as it smells. I think she's a skimpy thong wearer and that her bush is neatly trimmed. I like to imagine that my c*m is dripping down her leg as she stands there giving the traffic report after she has ridden my c*ck to exhaustion.
Gina does get hotter every day and my c*ck loves the workout she gives it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of551
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Publishing Forum right now

Search the Publishing Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A New Golden Age for Media? 20 hr Philip Cohen 1
What I Learned From Miley Cyrus Apr 15 Noah Cyrus 1
White House says bad intelligence fed WMD claim (Apr '06) Apr 14 swedenforever 89
Ex-official: Christie knew about lane closures Apr 13 barefoot2626 105
Wall Street protesters plan march on DA's office (Oct '11) Apr 12 Paul Insco 666 27
Don't spin your wheels: Pick a bicycle that you... (May '08) Apr 10 brenda 7
Jane Pauley To Join CBS Sunday Morning Apr 10 rcls 1
•••
•••
•••
•••