Man who threatened to jump from Midtown tower - until T.I. stepped in - tells story

On Oct. 13, 2010, Atlantans were temporarily distracted from their workdays by news that a man had climbed to the top of Colony Square in Midtown and threatened to jump 22 stories. Full Story
charles

Carrollton, GA

#1 Jan 30, 2012
so why didnt he jump.The scared bast ard.I would have cheered him on and paid him $100 to do it
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

#2 Jan 30, 2012
charles wrote:
so why didnt he jump.The scared bast ard.I would have cheered him on and paid him $100 to do it
I'd go $500 for you. You must be pretty poor.
charles

Carrollton, GA

#3 Jan 30, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd go $500 for you. You must be pretty poor.
well you poor NEGRO,You would have to wait till the first of the month to find $500.I dont take WIC or SNAP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Public Relations Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marketplace: Larry Feldman wants to tell your s... (Mar '10) Tue Mr TickleToes 9
Mississauga Halton CCAC wins prestigious Gold M... Nov 14 self serving repo... 1
Samsung Electronics Levant celebrates Note 4 ar... Nov 9 note 1
Bush says no civil war in Iraq (Sep '06) Nov 6 Michael Jones 32
How Corporate America Is Pushing Us All Off a C... (Nov '10) Nov 3 jojo 83
Ukraine's Neo-Nazis Demand Respect Oct '14 Swedenforever 55
Sheriff Carmen Massimiano Jr. Campaign funds us... (Mar '10) Oct '14 James E. Monahan 77

Public Relations People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE