Comments
6,821 - 6,840 of 8,221 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 28
Pookie

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7364
Mar 30, 2012
 
Any other curry lovers out there??? It's good for you will make you alluring, trust me.
Ranveer Singhania

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7365
Mar 31, 2012
 
u know what i think all this shit that girls don't have any problems with an indian guy and they like us its fine until it is till bed but when it comes to get married girls say u r an indian how can i spend my life with u...This is how it ends with most of us indian guys.
I was in a relationship with someone whom i loved most i gave up everything for her n when the time came she broke up with me..
So if u wanna do something do it but seriously don't fall in love...
SAM

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7366
Mar 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gorgonzola wrote:
Then you're a slutt, and I bet your dingaling is chaffed?
Wondering how you don't even know a simple fact that the term slut is used for women than men. For men who sleep around and go out with hundred of women are called-stud along with pat on their shoulder as if they have achieved an impossible mission.:)

And no, my dingaling is not chaffed yet; rather it's bolder and stronger than ever with lots of blood circulation. It could still do alot of pumping, probably 40-50 years more, I guess.

By the way, what difference does it make if a guy sleeps with thousands of women than thousands of times with one woman (such as with his wife/gf) so long he does it safely? Plunging is done thousands of times anyway. In other word- is it really different if I sleep with my gf/wife thousands of times over a period of a few years than sleeping with thousands of women with same number of actions? To me, no difference.

I remember watching and reading a news 4 years back about a discussion on legalizing same sex marriage in America. Ann Couter, a Republican who was participating on this discussion in Columbia University in NYC. She was totally against of same sex marriage. A student got upset with her views on this topic and told her that he doesn't think that a homo-sexual union is any different than hetro-sexual union because women these days in America taking in their back anyway. I personally against of same sex marriage and believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman, but this student's point is very valid and open for discussion.

Now PLEASE don't say/think that most women in America don't like to take in their backyard because every American woman I have been with literally begged to take in their backyard compared to a very strong opposition to it from European, Asian and South American (Latin) women. I mean, all those American women literally begged for that with tears. I'm not lying. I was so mystified with all this even until now to know why they even cried and begged to take in their backyards. What is it in this action that American women love so much??

I remember of doing it first time when I was told about this drop-down plus size model, a while blond bombshell with blue-eyes. I told her repeatedly that I know nothing about it as I never done it nor I knew how to do it. She responded by saying that she would teach me step-by-step. I innocently but curiously asked her of how it could even get there. She responded by questioning me -haven't I watched in porno wherein 12" could get it in there so easily? I didn't tell her that I never watched porno. I was in late 20s while she was in late 40s.
Indian dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7367
Mar 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Alina wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I think Indian girls are REALY cool. All my Indian girl friends are great! Funny, loyal, caring! Kudos to the Indian girls.... But Indian guys? Nope.
Cause ur a lesbo
Some guy

Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7368
Apr 1, 2012
 
Alina wrote:
SAM:
Until you started talking about your experience with slutty women, I was impressed with your last post. Nicely done.
Too bad about Indian men not assimilating with American hygiene. A toothbrush, stick deodorant, closed toe shoes, altoids, and pepto-bismol,.... All purchased together, like a CRAZY shopping spree, might cost...$25.
Everyone farts. I fart. But I never, EVER fart in public. Silent, or loud. Never! I guess it was just the way I was raised.
Alina, your statement may sound odd to some people but don't worry. As an Indian guy, I personally think whoever reads it may be able to improve their social life. I admire your lifestyle completely. People who don't have manners are thinking its cool or they are not aware of it. You are always welcome as long as you are not trying to put anyone down. Take care and sleep well.
singh

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7369
Apr 1, 2012
 
I'm south african born, indian ethnicity, 25 good job live away from my parents, have my own place and car and things are ok. I would concider myself well groomed and hygenic. White women here are friendly, would be your best friend but that's how it goes. I think it has a lot to do with having a guy that they can bring home and not feel awkward with infront of her parents who might be old school. The other thing I wonder about it, if a girl from another race dates an indian guy, is it because she loves him or has a thing for indians like a fetish or something. Just go with the flow man, whatever is meant to be, will be.
SAM

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7370
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Alina wrote:
Until you started talking about your experience with slutty women, I was impressed with your last post.
First of all, I don't really know which name I should use here to call you because you do have/use so many IDs. Don't know why you need so many IDs but it's my personal belief that only a person of split-personality likes to use multiple IDs to express their opinions; otherwise why to be afraid or not having guts in posting in one ID?

Secondly, you have now yourself admitted that whenever a woman acts/behaves like the ways I have described about those white women I have been with by calling them slut then it seems almost every White American woman is slut if we follow your terminology based on their traits because most White women do act the ways I have described. Just because you being a woman yourself haven't seen that side of them then it doesn't mean they don't behave that way in a closed door or with their man.

Thirdly, I have told you a numerous times that I have NEVER gone out with "slut" no matter how desperate I could have been. It's just out of my character and personality. So, you can call those women as slut if you want because it doesn't wipe out the fact that those women are from every walk of life, like models, cops, students, working in corporate world and in every walk of life.

Fourth, experiences are experiences, whether it were with sluts or goody women. We are here to express our experiences regardless of those experiences with good people or bad people. I mean, you have stated your experiences with those bad-mannered Indian guys even though those experiences with those kinds of Indians, so what's wrong if I have described my experiences with dealing with White American women?

See, no one is perfect. You are raised differently, so do other people. You can not expect whole world to act like you. You have to either accept the life-style of other people or leave them alone. Vice-versa from other people towards your kinds of people. If they find White women to be slut and white- trash then you can not compel them to accept you.

Nevertheless, I do agree that most Indians do lack manners and don't pay much attention to their demeanors and hygiene which is sad. But I bet they will be very much be accepted like most Indian girls if Indian guys would try to take care of themselves like I have. I used to get rejection by White girls all the time because of stigma of me being an Indian. Most other countries' people have pre-concieved notion about Indian men and I paid the price for that. But I also looked into myself and found that I do need to change a lots of things inside me, not because of getting attention by White girls but for myself. I didn't realize those shortcomings of myself because I was living in India and I was alright by the Indian standards. So I changed myself.

After making changes in myself, I have been the luckiest person in this world when it comes to dating with all kinds of women especially with White Women. Nobody thinks of me being Indian. They all think of me either Italian or Latino. I'm proud of ethnicity nor I'm ashamed of my ethnicity. Thus, I tell them that I'm an Indian which I've done here. The biggest change that I made in myself that I think has helped me a lot in getting the attention from girls is keeping smile on my face always, being humorous and most importantly being flirty. Of course, looking sharp is must if a guy wants to get attention from any girl in any part of the world. I worked on that one too. Not macho or body-builder kinda makeover; rather a sharper/cleaner look and change in personality.

Many people might find all of my these efforts as crazy or desperate or useless, but its ok. I can not speak for others but for me, thinking of girls 24/7 is all matter as they remain in my mind all the time and I can not imagine my life without them. Thus, I had to do whatever it takes to improve my chances in this arena, which I did.
Nike

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7371
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

[whould u lik to date with me . im from london..........fb simer mo..........
ron

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7372
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jake you snake !

you just made that BS stuff right up didn't you ? the very fact that you say 'thru' the grapewine' keeps your conscience clear doesn't it ?!

It's ok man, you're not the only racist around !

AFTER THIS WHEN YOU LIE, TRY TO MAKE IT MORE BELEIVABLE !
scdv

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7373
Apr 3, 2012
 
gfsfg
indian hunk

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7374
Apr 3, 2012
 
bro.. i too dont understand why white girls hate indian guys.its better not to waste time on white girls knowing about what they think.its better to find a indian girl.there are many indian beauties available who will love us for what we are
pookie

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7375
Apr 3, 2012
 
I've given up on all you loosers/nuts, I'm moving on with my curry fetish!!
Some guy

Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7376
Apr 3, 2012
 
why do people worry about not being liked? When it comes to social life, there is no point of pulling the race card. It is understandable to pull the race card when you are looking for a job if necessary.
hothead_100

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7377
Apr 3, 2012
 
sweetguy wrote:
Hello ladies...I am an Indian guy (East Indian) living in the US...I get a feeling that most girls here do not like Indian guys. For example, I was in the gym the other day for a group fitness class and we needed a partner to exercise with, so I was randomly paired up with one American girl....she did not even smile back at me and it seemed she didn't want to even look at me. That's just one example, but in daily life too, me and my Indian friends have experienced that most American girls put on a very contemptuous and unfriendly expression when an Indian guy happens to make a casual eye contact (not leering) with them.
What is it about most Indian guys that girls hate? looks? accent? behavior? cleanliness? manners? height? color? culture? I would really like to know what repels most girls from Indian guys and maybe try to improve if its possible.
Thanks.
This loser don't know how to impress a girl. PERIOD.
Monica

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7379
Apr 4, 2012
 
I would say it's related to the smell. I think most Indians don't use deodorant and that's annoying in the gym.
pookie

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7380
Apr 4, 2012
 
Monica wrote:
I would say it's related to the smell. I think most Indians don't use deodorant and that's annoying in the gym.
Pee uszez!!!

Since: Apr 12

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7382
Apr 5, 2012
 
Hi,

As someone who dates a lot on Plenty of Fish I can tell you that most Indian guys have very badly done profiles.

It also doesn't help if your accent is Indian, that is a major turn off.

However, if you are a westernized Indian then you you won't have any problems. Its just the FOBs(Fresh of the Boats) that most girls and other people have problems with.

White Ranger

http://pofdomination.com

Since: Apr 12

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7383
Apr 5, 2012
 
indian hunk wrote:
bro.. i too dont understand why white girls hate indian guys.its better not to waste time on white girls knowing about what they think.its better to find a indian girl.there are many indian beauties available who will love us for what we are
You're from Hyderabad, India. How will you have any exposure to any kind of women other than Indian women.
Also, calling them "white girls" is the same as calling Latina and Indian girls "brown girls", there are massive differences in culture. American women, Scandinavian and Eastern European women are completely different because of the different cultures they come from.
If you actually want to date out of your race, check out speech accent therapy if you have an accent. I'm giving the harsh truth here, which is that fresh off the boat Indian guys are going to struggle. However, if you are cleaned up, have a minimal accent, have a great sense of style, and are funny and non-needy you'll do very well with all kinds of women. This appplies to all kind of men.
WhiteRanger, POF Expert
http://pofdomination.com
Cheyenne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7384
Apr 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

sweetguy wrote:
Hello ladies...I am an Indian guy (East Indian) living in the US...I get a feeling that most girls here do not like Indian guys. For example, I was in the gym the other day for a group fitness class and we needed a partner to exercise with, so I was randomly paired up with one American girl....she did not even smile back at me and it seemed she didn't want to even look at me. That's just one example, but in daily life too, me and my Indian friends have experienced that most American girls put on a very contemptuous and unfriendly expression when an Indian guy happens to make a casual eye contact (not leering) with them.
What is it about most Indian guys that girls hate? looks? accent? behavior? cleanliness? manners? height? color? culture? I would really like to know what repels most girls from Indian guys and maybe try to improve if its possible.
Thanks.
Seriously? Thats messed up! I am an american girl and honestly i adore indian men! I love the accent the culture pretty much everything! haha don't worry hun i'm sure they are not all like that that girl was probably just a you-know-what.:)
pookie

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7385
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I like curry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••