We must tax the rich

Jun 10, 2011 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: wvgazette.com

The Charleston Gazette recently had an editorial about the recent CBS "60 Minutes" segment that featured Cisco CEO John Chambers, Jr., who revealed what many should understand: U.S. companies that publicly proclaim loyalty to America are in fact loyal only to money.

Comments (Page 371)

Showing posts 7,401 - 7,420 of7,481
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lorenzo White Feather

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

California is where Nancy Pelosi is from. Need I say anything more? Is she on drugs?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Lorenzo White Feather wrote:
California is where Nancy Pelosi is from. Need I say anything more? Is she on drugs?
she has been for years , just look at the crazed looks she has !
indy

Foxboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Liberal4Life wrote:
<quoted text>Your a Pathetic Little FaR Right Coporate Fascist Nazi Lynching County!
You only speak the language that your FIX New's handlers tell you to speak you've been well indoctrinated into destroying America using that propoganda and lie's that you have all been tught by FIX New's you all live in fear and cluelesness by not Thinking for yourselves all you want to do is listen to the Coporate Fascist Nazi's!! That's why you represent the Far Right so well!
You will not rest until you turn our government over to the Coporate Fascist's and allow them to destroy the middle class and the poor! You will not rest until the Labor Movment is destroyed!
You will not rest until Main Street America and all the Mom and Pop businesses are put out of business by Walmart!
You would elect Mitt Willard Romney and his Richie Rich Corporate Fascist pals like the Koch Brother's so that they can ship even more jobs over seas and practice even more Vulture Capitalism apparantly that is their and your agenda.
Rest assured you will all fail in Novmber 2012 when your little reign of terror will be ended!
...corporate nazi's?.. are they big business's that kill jews?... also, isnt it leftie anachists groups, like occupy, and oblamer, that are anti biz?(about as tolerant as nazis btw).. i recall seeing alot of occupiers trying to prevent workers from working, which would aide and abet in shutting down mom and pop biz's, that along with oblamer demonizing any non dem who has a successful biz, ive never seen any repubs try to stop someone's biz, but send me the proof if u have......if you dont want jobs shipped to other countries, shouldnt people like u stop saying they,and people like pelosi and oblamer,reid, rangle dont pay enough?...why the fuk do u think theyre leaving?... soso many lefties are such fools, angry fools, clueless to reality...
indy

Foxboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Liberal4Life wrote:
<quoted text>I would undo the Citizens United Supreme Court Decision by not allowing the Corporate Fascists to make anymore secret Big political contributions that would be # 1. 2). Kick all the Lobbyists out of Washington and Prohibit the Politicians from Accepting any money they will all be Forced to get only citzens contributions.
Let's take the Quid Pro Quo out of the political Equation!
I would start to Prosectue all the Wall Street Bankers and CEO's and Throw all the Ones that created this Financial Melt Down into Prison and End the Greed is Good Pawnsee Scheme!
One we do this watch how quickly things will change like I said We Don't need to Replace our Captialist System we Just need to Repair it and Stop the Far Right Coporate Fascists from Transeforming America into a Corporate Welfare State! Happy 4th of July!!!!
.... would the lefties have to obey your rules too?.... lol...nope, just like now...it would be good tho, but only if oblamer and lefties would pay by the same rules, so oblamer would have to give his bain capital and wall st $$ back? bp and ge and bill mahar,madoff $$ too?...but how would we know? with ransparency maybe?..lol.. didnt oilbama already promise that change?.... thang god for topix, it makes us see hw wack the leftis, its awesome, you guys will get romney elected for sure.... unless u guys call in acorn again
indy

Foxboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

pardon my shitty keyboard.... if the gov made a keyboard, it would be like mine...lol... maybe it was bush who messed it up on me....
indy

Foxboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

home in lincoln county wrote:
<quoted text> how ever you forget to mention all of your plans would lead to just more govt. red tape and control , but we do agree on the lobbyist , we start with ALL THE ENVIOR. GROUPS who have all but killed energy development in this country ,then all the groups that want more and special right than you or i , then we can get the unions out of the political and lobbing business , hows those for starts ?
now as far as a welfare who has helped more folks onto the food stamp program that ever OBAMA and crew , just last week reports of d h s almost begging folks to sign up whether you need help or not , i think the figure is some where around 88 million people on stamps alone , then we can add in housing , medical and on and on , i don't have a problem giving to those who truly need it but sadly we are turning into a welfare state .
jail ? we start with frank & dodd as these two were the leading cause of the melt down because they two force banks to make home loans to people who couldn't afford to even have the light turned on let alone make a house payment after both were the chairmen of the banking commities .
i have read & heard all of your same speech's years ago all talked about the evil banker the corrupt political , the poor ,those in need of medical help the home less & hungry . they all gave good rousing speech's to inflame the gathering crowds , hitler, lennin , stalin ,moa ,castro all led to war and death of millions to attain and keep power . so you must be very careful what you wish or ask for because history proves these to be worse than those they replaced .
...oblamer has talked that up alot too, he shouldnt be left off the list of "whos who" of anti-capitalists, gotta give credit when and where it is due.....seems to be alot in common with those listed, and oblamer...im glad i have nothing in common with them other than that im wht irish christian like oblamer says he is........ umm, and i still cant criticise him?...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

i forgot she is the orginal calf. crack queen , she be one ugly mother fluger .
indy

Foxboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Liberal4Life wrote:
<quoted text>So I see that your having the Ultimate FaR Right BBQ Feed be careful all that food is fattening and may lead you and your family to Obeisty and you know what that means can't have anymore Obesity in America will need to Regulate your Diet! JaJaJaJa!!!!!
...profiling again? so meat is just righty thing? how bigoted....funny, lefties do all the stuff they tell the rest of us not to, profiing, lying, voter fraud etc.... how bout we give lib4life a huge fatty piece of steak to choke, oops chew on?...... so what kind of meat do libs chew on?...lol.... we know what kind MANY of them like

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

indy wrote:
<quoted text>...oblamer has talked that up alot too, he shouldnt be left off the list of "whos who" of anti-capitalists, gotta give credit when and where it is due.....seems to be alot in common with those listed, and oblamer...im glad i have nothing in common with them other than that im wht irish christian like oblamer says he is........ umm, and i still cant criticise him?...
lol , he's about as much irish as my dog is a pug ( lab ). i have added him to this list many time since this thread has started , he and the rest of the super rich liberal democrats are some of the 1 % that the ocu cry groups cry about , they talk out both side of their blow holes and try to have it both ways , which with the help of the willing press the usually do .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

lib. 4 life , i forgot to add that we need to term limit EVERY ELECTED PERSON ( EVERY ) to 4 years and done and out they can't ever hold that office ever again period , any local ,state or federal person elected to a public office 1 term and good by , just think how that will help get rid of the power , money mad people who get elected and forget WHO THE HELL THEY WORK FOR !!!!!!!!!! and a huge savings to taxpayers . and NO pensions either you work for the taxpayers not a company .

second during the primaries we could vote on the top ten propose laws by local , state and federal and then during the presidential elections we would ALL have a final vote on these laws . it wouldn't cost that much more as the prim. and run off are all ready being held .

indy

Foxboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

<quoted text> lol , he's about as much irish as my dog is a pug ( lab ). i have added him to this list many time since this thread has started , he and the rest of the super rich liberal democrats are some of the 1 % that the ocu cry groups cry about , they talk out both side of their blow holes and try to have it both ways , which with the help of the willing press the usually do .
... i never understood how a guy with 10 mill can cry to me about a guy who earned his $$ and has more... oh and also tells me i shouldnt earn $$, or its stealing....and yes, oilblamer went to irieland, and says his gramp is irish.... so 3 out of 4, and im still a bigot?...lol... so i guess no blks will be able to Q romney.....ya right...enjoy your lol "rightwing" bar b q... i bet u have a us flag flying high today u wcko huh?...enjoy ! lib4life prob has the gay flag waving high over his vegan dish....lol... this country is so grt, u can sneak in, we need to teach the libs how to sneak out to cuba..... i gotta ask a lib, if we suk so much, why are so many sneaking in? they never will tell me.....
indy

Foxboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

<quoted text> she has been for years , just look at the crazed looks she has !
...and we know how the left is about drugs, god forbid if a talk radio show guy does pain killers, otherwise youd have to be mjackson or whitney houston to get away with that... or pelosi, i really do think she is medicated, she is wacky big time.... nuts in her thinking and views of reality.... but i guess the left would say thats because she is a big corp biz owner .... umm, doesnt she hate them? umm, how about that libs?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

indy wrote:
<quoted text>... i never understood how a guy with 10 mill can cry to me about a guy who earned his $$ and has more... oh and also tells me i shouldnt earn $$, or its stealing....and yes, oilblamer went to irieland, and says his gramp is irish.... so 3 out of 4, and im still a bigot?...lol... so i guess no blks will be able to Q romney.....ya right...enjoy your lol "rightwing" bar b q... i bet u have a us flag flying high today u wcko huh?...enjoy ! lib4life prob has the gay flag waving high over his vegan dish....lol... this country is so grt, u can sneak in, we need to teach the libs how to sneak out to cuba..... i gotta ask a lib, if we suk so much, why are so many sneaking in? they never will tell me.....
i have as lib 4 life and others here the same question ,why not just leave if they hate it here so much , i have never had one answer . not just 1 flag but 2 doz. 3x5 along the drive way and 1 20 x 15 in the back , everyone ate well and fun by all , just waiting till a little darker so the kids can have some fire works . this old man is tired but i am blessed to have so many friends and family to come all the way out here for the fourth , so they and especially the little ones give me hope and strenth to continue .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

indy wrote:
<quoted text>...and we know how the left is about drugs, god forbid if a talk radio show guy does pain killers, otherwise youd have to be mjackson or whitney houston to get away with that... or pelosi, i really do think she is medicated, she is wacky big time.... nuts in her thinking and views of reality.... but i guess the left would say thats because she is a big corp biz owner .... umm, doesnt she hate them? umm, how about that libs?
yes her and her husband own one of the largest real estate companies in san. fran . ca., which make her what ? an evil rich person and a 1 % er , such a two face .
Lorenzo White Feather

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

<quoted text> yes her and her husband own one of the largest real estate companies in san. fran . ca., which make her what ? an evil rich person and a 1 % er , such a two face .
The only face I have seen her with is the puzzled drugged looking one.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> The only face I have seen her with is the puzzled drugged looking one.
You bore me with your projections, Ho-renz-ho.

LMAO
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You bore me with your projections, Ho-renz-ho.
LMAO
Sorry! My comment was no projection. Down to earth day to day real life for her.
Lorenzo White Feather

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Weepy : Where is your Butt Buddy SunDog?

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Weepy : Where is your Butt Buddy SunDog?
Are you lost after posting on the Welch forum for at least a year there, HO-remz-HO?

LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

<quoted text> The only face I have seen her with is the puzzled drugged looking one.
lol , reverse that to drugged & puzzled . maybe large volumes of prozac , valium, crack or ???????!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,401 - 7,420 of7,481
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Oil & Gas Forum right now

Search the Oil & Gas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why US fracking companies are licking their lip... 23 hr JDN 1
Tesla, Sinopec may build charging stations in C... Tue Suthanalley 1
Sunken Great Lakes oil pipeline raises spill fears Mon Edward Abbey 10
Man Arrested For Trespassing on Own Land (Dec '09) Mon Edward Abbey 17
US oil and natural gas rig count up by 1 [1:07 ... (Jul '11) Mon thomasotto 13
Halliburton Defends Its Cement Work, Blaming BP... (Sep '10) Apr 11 swedenforever 9
Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Apr 10 Nature 52
•••
•••
•••
•••