Border tour an eye-opener for leader of immigration reform group

Mar 14, 2012 Full story: Statesman Journal 111

A helicopter that was involved in an apprehension near the Tohono O'odham Nation reservations hovers above a section of the border fence in Arizona.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Disgusting

Kansas City, MO

#1 Mar 14, 2012
Another clueless "amnesty" supporter who should have been to the border before supporting illegals? Reminds me of a community organizer with absolutely zero experience, reading a teleprompter!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 14, 2012
"“As I got more involved in the issue, the fence isn’t the be-all and the end-all. The magnet is the problem.”

If people looking for a better life make it across the border, they are likely to find it — a job, free health care and other assistance. And that’s what is so frustrating to those who labor along the border day in and day out.

“These people are working so hard to keep them out, but if they get in there are no consequences,” Kendoll said.“The only way to stop it is to not only have a secure border, but to have and enforce mandatory E-verify law, requiring all businesses to hire legal workers.”

Yep spot on...I've said it before every single member of CONgress, the current admin, ICE HQ officials, Govenors, State legislatures, and every single greenie should take this tour and then let's see what they have to say!!
Disgusting

Kansas City, MO

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Your last paragraph-exactly!
Roland

Brockton, MA

#4 Mar 14, 2012
Disgusting wrote:
Another clueless "amnesty" supporter who should have been to the border before supporting illegals? Reminds me of a community organizer with absolutely zero experience, reading a teleprompter!
Who are you talking about? Cynthia Kendoll? Sounded to me like she's the head of one of those racist anti-immigration groups. When some starts a sentence with, "“We’re not a hate group", they generally are. Sounds to me like you're the one with the reading comprehension problem.
Roland

Brockton, MA

#5 Mar 14, 2012
Publius51 wrote:
"“As I got more involved in the issue, the fence isn’t the be-all and the end-all. The magnet is the problem.”
If people looking for a better life make it across the border, they are likely to find it — a job, free health care and other assistance. And that’s what is so frustrating to those who labor along the border day in and day out.
“These people are working so hard to keep them out, but if they get in there are no consequences,” Kendoll said.“The only way to stop it is to not only have a secure border, but to have and enforce mandatory E-verify law, requiring all businesses to hire legal workers.”
Yep spot on...I've said it before every single member of CONgress, the current admin, ICE HQ officials, Govenors, State legislatures, and every single greenie should take this tour and then let's see what they have to say!!
Isn't there already a law called "Legal Arizona Worker Act" signed into law by Janet Napalitano, and recently re-affirmed by the SCOTUS? The law sanctions and fines businesses who hire illegal aliens. My question is why aren't LEO like Sheriff Arpaio going after employers of illegals.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#6 Mar 14, 2012
Most definitely ALL elected officials and anyone supporting amnesty should be forced to take this tour and see what is really going on.
Exactly

Kansas City, MO

#7 Mar 14, 2012
Rebel wrote:
Most definitely ALL elected officials and anyone supporting amnesty should be forced to take this tour and see what is really going on.
Napolitano, Holder and Nobama without their SS details.
Exactly

Kansas City, MO

#8 Mar 14, 2012
Roland wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking about? Cynthia Kendoll? Sounded to me like she's the head of one of those racist anti-immigration groups. When some starts a sentence with, "“We’re not a hate group", they generally are. Sounds to me like you're the one with the reading comprehension problem.
"Sounds to you" clearly you're hearing voices. She's for immigration reform which boils down to amnesty!

#9 Mar 14, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>"Sounds to you" clearly you're hearing voices. She's for immigration reform which boils down to amnesty!
"Roland" couldn't find anyone to read and explain the article to him, so he responded with what his low comprehension skills provided to him.
Tortillas and Sugar

Anaheim, CA

#10 Mar 14, 2012
Rebel wrote:
A Border tour that sees nothing will be boring & not make any money therefore a false flag poly is necessary to make for a good tour.

Nothing like throwing out a bunch of trash, hiring some Mexicans to run around the border region and have a few Border Nazi's pretending to chase down the illegals.

Dang, this sounds like a Universal Studios Tour only in Arizona compliments John Tanton the white nationalist puppeteer & founder of CIS.

Moreover, the tour agency is violating the law as the below excerpt from the article clearly states they're trespassing.

“We went into many places that were off limits to the public.”
Tortillas and Sugar

Anaheim, CA

#11 Mar 14, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>"Sounds to you" clearly you're hearing voices. She's for immigration reform which boils down to amnesty!
So you don't support immigration reform? You want to see business as usual which includes the continued open border policies, continued mass migration of illegal immigrants into the USA and inability of the USA to find a way to track down visa overstayers?

Roland

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2012
Tortillas and Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't support immigration reform? You want to see business as usual which includes the continued open border policies, continued mass migration of illegal immigrants into the USA and inability of the USA to find a way to track down visa overstayers?
Bwaaaa ha ha, dumb and dumber (Exactly and Rebel) can't scare up and IQ of 10 between them when it comes to reading comprehension. Dimbulbs like them knee jerk when they see the words "immigration reform". It's crystal clear that the woman in the article favors "reform", ie, tightening up the present laws, etc.
Roland

United States

#13 Mar 14, 2012
Hey dumb and dumber (Exactly, Rebel).

Check out the Oregonians for Immigration Reform website (Ms. Kendoll's organization). The very first words you see on the website are..

"Welcome to Oregonians for Immigration Reform - OFIR! Oregonians for Immigration Reform works to stop illegal immigration as well as reduce legal immigration to a more environmentally, economically and socially sustainable level here in Oregon and across the United States."

You two are ignoranus (dumb buuttzs).
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#15 Mar 14, 2012
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
"Roland" couldn't find anyone to read and explain the article to him, so he responded with what his low comprehension skills provided to him.
Instead of responding to every single post on every single thread, maybe you should take a little time off and try to come up with some new material. Your posts are so repetitious and boring.

#16 Mar 14, 2012
<quoted text>
A Border tour that sees nothing will be boring & not make any money therefore a false flag poly is necessary to make for a good tour.
Nothing like throwing out a bunch of trash, hiring some Mexicans to run around the border region and have a few Border Nazi's pretending to chase down the illegals.
Dang, this sounds like a Universal Studios Tour only in Arizona compliments John Tanton the white nationalist puppeteer & founder of CIS.
Moreover, the tour agency is violating the law as the below excerpt from the article clearly states they're trespassing.
“We went into many places that were off limits to the public.”
The lady in question in the article is for immigration reform -- you know, amnesty. No one put on a show for her, you moron.

No one can possibly put on a show with the way the border really is -- it's reality, not a show. There have been numerous videos and photos showing the border ON A DAILY BASIS and it is exactly as this woman described. You think people put garbage and other stuff out there and pay illegals to sneak in just in case someone comes out to watch?

Areas not open to the public, as in if the public goes there, they cannot access those areas. This woman (and the whole party) were with people who *do* have access and thus were able to go there. That's just like not everyone can go backstage at a concert, but if you get a backstage pass, it's quite fine for you to go backstage.

You're just being ignorant. Illegal aliens have broken the law and they must face the consequences.
LMELAO

Omaha, NE

#17 Mar 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Why aren't you using your sock Tarzana Coconut Rico?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#18 Mar 14, 2012
Publius51 wrote:
The "magnet is the problem"? I disagree. The problem is the Federal Government not securing the border and not deporting those here illegally.

That is the problem.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#19 Mar 15, 2012
Disgusting wrote:

George Bush?
Coconut in Tarzana

Kansas City, MO

#20 Mar 15, 2012
<quoted text>
You didn't bother to read this, did you Rico?

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#21 Mar 15, 2012
Trash in the Huachuca Mountains - The Sierra Vista Herald

&fe ature=related

Illegal aliens Trash On our Border

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Non-Profit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Fire Department donates fire truck to Gua... 15 hr bob 1
Competition draws non-profits Sat tommy knappe 3
Issa's big dud: No White House connection to IR... Dec 26 barefoot2626 16
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 22 My eyes 5
Region taxes may go up in 2015 Dec 22 of course 1
Catholic board trustees want report on possible... Dec 20 WiFi 1
Trillium grant will help construct kitchen at M... Dec 18 training ground 4... 1
More from around the web