Rupert Murdoch labels Scientology "very wei...

Jul 1, 2012 Full story: WMGI-FM Terre Haute 95

News Corp chairman Rupert Murdoch took a swipe at Tom Cruise on Sunday in a series of tweets that labeled the Hollywood star a No.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#1 Jul 1, 2012
Evil cult, and two evil people says Rupert Murdoch, but unfortunately he forgot to include himself in that statement.

“Where DO missing socks go?”

Since: Jun 11

They run away to join the show

#2 Jul 1, 2012
reza june wrote:
Evil cult, and two evil people says Rupert Murdoch, but unfortunately he forgot to include himself in that statement.
That's what I was thinking. He formed his own conspiratorial cult through putting people on his payroll and he is pointing the finger?

But then it takes one to know one
Jesus Latter Day Taint

Souderton, PA

#3 Jul 1, 2012
In defense of Rupert he meant Mormonism is very weird. He gets confused like that, sometimes.

“hellshade”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#4 Jul 2, 2012
wow murdoch,talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#5 Jul 2, 2012
Not a fan of old Rup, but he may have this scientology thing nailed.
Just saying...

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#6 Jul 2, 2012
It's funny how bad press about scientology seems to disappear over time. It's like Disney. Try to find bad press about Disney on Google. There just isn't any. I remember a few cases in the past when their mascots (in particular, Mickey) got bad press for punching a child. There were even videos of some of these events. But shortly afterwards, nothing to be found. Just vanished. Much like this scientology crap.
Jennifer

East Amherst, NY

#7 Jul 2, 2012
I never in a million years would think that I would agree with Rupert Murdoch over anything, but I guess hell has eventually frozen over, wouldn't you all say? I guess hell freezing over, pigs flying and all that jazz comes out. I'll look outside and see how many of the pigs are flying outside my window. There's a whole squadron, right above the neighbor's house.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Jul 2, 2012
Those scientologists are gonna be real surprised when the rest off us with normal beliefs are raptured up to heaven at The End of Days.
Polly

Bondi, Australia

#9 Jul 2, 2012
Yet scientology still operates? What a crock!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#10 Jul 2, 2012
this1then wrote:
Those scientologists are gonna be real surprised when the rest off us with normal beliefs are raptured up to heaven at The End of Days.
Poe's Law...
Mormon Dead Jew Baptisms

Souderton, PA

#11 Jul 2, 2012
JM_Brazil wrote:
It's funny how bad press about scientology seems to disappear over time. It's like Disney. Try to find bad press about Disney on Google. There just isn't any. I remember a few cases in the past when their mascots (in particular, Mickey) got bad press for punching a child. There were even videos of some of these events. But shortly afterwards, nothing to be found. Just vanished. Much like this scientology crap.
You're misinformed. The editor of the "Village Voice" works extensively on Scientology. Their website is always covering it, but is now boiling over due to the divorce news.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#12 Jul 3, 2012
this1then wrote:
Those scientologists are gonna be real surprised when the rest off us with normal beliefs are raptured up to heaven at The End of Days.
Itís a religion founded by science fiction writer L Ron Hubbard in 1952 and now followed by an estimated 10 million complete nutters worldwide.
L Ron Hubbard believed that millions of years ago, an alien dictator called Xenu led an organisation of 76 planets called the Galactic Federation. Earth was one of the 76 members.
He taught that humans are reincarnated alien beings called Thetans.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#13 Jul 3, 2012
this1then wrote:
Those scientologists are gonna be real surprised when the rest off us with normal beliefs are raptured up to heaven at The End of Days.
Really hate to say it, but LOL.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15 Jul 3, 2012
Funny fact about Tom Cruise is that he was studying for the priesthood before becoming an actor.
Jesus Latter Day Taint

Souderton, PA

#16 Jul 3, 2012
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís a religion founded by science fiction writer L Ron Hubbard in 1952 and now followed by an estimated 10 million complete nutters worldwide.
L Ron Hubbard believed that millions of years ago, an alien dictator called Xenu led an organisation of 76 planets called the Galactic Federation. Earth was one of the 76 members.
He taught that humans are reincarnated alien beings called Thetans.
Again, I thought that described Mormonism. Kolob, Xenu, con man here, con man there, it all blurs together.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#17 Jul 3, 2012
Jesus Latter Day Taint wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I thought that described Mormonism. Kolob, Xenu, con man here, con man there, it all blurs together.
The world seems to be full of them, and I guess one of them could rightfully be called Hollywoodism, they're full of crazies - given a taste of fame and they all go into another dimension of delusional nuttiness.
Scientology is a neurological disorder that justifies crazies and stops people from thinking logically.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#18 Jul 3, 2012
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís a religion founded by science fiction writer L Ron Hubbard in 1952 and now followed by an estimated 10 million complete nutters worldwide.
L Ron Hubbard believed that millions of years ago, an alien dictator called Xenu led an organisation of 76 planets called the Galactic Federation. Earth was one of the 76 members.
He taught that humans are reincarnated alien beings called Thetans.
How is that any stranger than fundie Christian teachings? A virgin gave birth to a boy, who was killed, and that paid for every bad thing you did and will do. He rose from the grave, then flew up to heaven. All you have to do is accept him, and you will go to heaven after you die. Do you consider all fundies complete nutters?
At least the Scientologists don't try to impose their beliefs on others. And you don't find them lynching people because of their race, running around in white hoods and burning crosses, like you find Christians.

The beliefs of Scientologists may be wacky, but they are no more wacky than those of Christians.
Jesus Latter Day Taint

Souderton, PA

#19 Jul 3, 2012
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
The world seems to be full of them, and I guess one of them could rightfully be called Hollywoodism, they're full of crazies - given a taste of fame and they all go into another dimension of delusional nuttiness.
Scientology is a neurological disorder that justifies crazies and stops people from thinking logically.
Please stop discussing Mormonism in such negative terms.
Polly

Bondi, Australia

#20 Jul 3, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
At least the Scientologists don't try to impose their beliefs on others.

The beliefs of Scientologists may be wacky, but they are no more wacky than those of Christians.
You are obviously way beyond uninformed.

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."

- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL

Which 'religion' was behind the largest infiltration into U.S gov offices in all U.S history?

Wasnt fundies or anyone else OTHER THAN SCIENTOLOGY
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_W...

If you are going to try defend something you know nothing about, try not build a straw man argument
Sam

Mount Sterling, OH

#21 Jul 3, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that any stranger than fundie Christian teachings? A virgin gave birth to a boy, who was killed, and that paid for every bad thing you did and will do. He rose from the grave, then flew up to heaven. All you have to do is accept him, and you will go to heaven after you die. Do you consider all fundies complete nutters?
At least the Scientologists don't try to impose their beliefs on others. And you don't find them lynching people because of their race, running around in white hoods and burning crosses, like you find Christians.
The beliefs of Scientologists may be wacky, but they are no more wacky than those of Christians.
You libfreaks take the cake for being fucktarded. Your "religion" is big, all-intrusive government. Get a life and grow a brain, Rosie Palms...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Media Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australian woman charged with murder of 8 children 5 hr Fourth generation 1
Obama Says Sony - Made a Mistake' Pulling Film 7 hr barefoot2626 14
Obama criticises Sony film decision 10 hr Lawrence Wolf 12
No title 17 hr Baal Zephon 1
Op-ed: My Lesbian Moms Saved My Life Dec 18 chris hanson 5
Connecticut Style on News Channel 8 (Jul '11) Dec 17 Pamela W 3
Grammy Nominees 2015: The Full List Dec 14 Octopus 12
More from around the web