Putting Guns Out in the Open

Mar 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2012

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#1 Mar 22, 2012
Our state has open carry and the only one it seems to affect is the small penis cops who don't want concealed or open carry because they;

1) only want the playing field leveled for their job security, criminals,

and,

2) need to have a nice roped off area of the sea for their playing field because their mommy can't be with them 24/7.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Open Carry should be legal. Not that I want to open carry but want to know that if I decide to it will not be against the law.

The Florida vigilante shooting is inflaming anti-gun rights advocates. The shooting has NOTHING to do with gun rights. The Florida law is a good one. It needs to be enforced. If it is a bad shooting prosecute the offender, not abolish the gun right.
slimjim

Tulsa, OK

#3 Mar 24, 2012
We need to put more guns in the hands of RADICALS and maybe we can be in the news for killing a child for wearing a hoodie.

“Obey the laws of the land.”

Since: Dec 09

Tulsa Oklahoma

#4 Mar 29, 2012
Personally, I cant wait till we all start our own OK Corral. This would be a lot easier to thin out the low life scum bums that wont try to find work thats sucking up our resourses thru programs like D.H.S.
Rich

Sebastian, FL

#5 Mar 29, 2012
Open carry state New Hampshire. Lowest crime rate in the nation 3 years running.

“The boat has left”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 29, 2012
And we need to see your gun because......
the ringmaster

United States

#7 Apr 11, 2012
How many people die every day because some idiot drinks too much and hits someone and kills them. I dont hear anyone bitching about bringing back prohibition.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Media Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People's Climate March: "You will have to answe... 7 hr litesong 3
This industry illustrates the unresolved legal ... 7 hr Pat Robertson s F... 9
Brother Wease returns to airwaves on WFXF, 95.1... (Feb '08) 16 hr Semper Fi Forever 439
Poll: A deadlock in Iowa's key Senate race Aug 28 Le Jimbo 3
CBS to air tribute to the Grand Dame of Young a... (May '13) Aug 27 dmw 5
World's oldest man, Alexander Imich, dies at ag... Aug 27 PatchWork 7
'NCIS' photos: Cast, crew celebrates filming 25... Aug 25 Lin1371 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Media People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••