Paul Hastings attorneys to assist 'Surfing Madonna' artist

Jun 22, 2011 Full story: San Diego Source

Now that the city of Encinitas and the artist of the "Surfing Madonna" mosaic have reached an agreement on its removal, several attorneys at Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker want to make sure the artwork is properly preserved.

Full Story
Anonymous

Glendale, CA

#1 Jun 27, 2011
I guess Paul Hastings has to performs public relations stunts on occasion, to make up for the incredibly unethical lawyers who work there.

I got into an accident with one of their Los Angeles partners a few weeks ago and he completely lied about the chain of events.

Two lanes were able to turn right and he was in the right most lane. He veered wide into my (middle) lane and claimed I turned from the middle lane into the RIGHT MOST lane! Really?! Who does that?

Before the cops arrrived, he merely expressed his belief that he was legally able to turn into the middle lane,(which anyone knows is not correct).

His carrier, Wawanesa is trying to deny the claim. So, he is for all intents & purposes driving around as an uninsured motorist.

If you have the misfortune of getting into an accident with any of their policyholders, good luck! You're going to need it. They may as well be uninsured.

If you can go with another firm besides Paul Hastings, do it. If one of their partners wouldn't do the right thing for a measly $1,800, what do you think they'd be willing to lie about for serious money?

Here I did the right thing by not claiming injuries and this happens! That is why most people get an ambualnce chasing attorney and why all of us pay such ridiculous amounts for auto insurance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington County in Florida the Only Focus of ... 14 hr Sir Andrew 6
Silverado Senior Living Hostile Environment Dec 16 old days gone- 2
Lawsuit Filed Against Department Of Human Services (Feb '08) Dec 14 gina stout 294
Net neutrality: Five myths, and the real facts Dec 1 sarah888 2
Nation Awaits Ruling in Case of 93 year old Fal... Oct '14 Bob 5
Julie London Ferguson takes on the System fight... Sep '14 frani 18
Burger King Claim That Move Won't Save Taxes Dr... Sep '14 Poison Bits 1
More from around the web