LifePoint HospitalsA Selects Parallon...

LifePoint HospitalsA Selects Parallon Business Solutionsa to Provide Outsourced Business Services

There are 7 comments on the Sys-Con Media story from Jun 14, 2012, titled LifePoint HospitalsA Selects Parallon Business Solutionsa to Provide Outsourced Business Services. In it, Sys-Con Media reports that:

Parallon Business Solutionsa and LifePoint HospitalsA today announced that they have entered into an agreement that will allow Parallon to provide select nonclinical business functions for LifePoint and most of its facilities across 18 states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sys-Con Media.

rockdale

Conyers, GA

#1 Jun 14, 2012
Now the business office gone..next IT department...what's next the cafeteria? The pharmacy? Housekeeping? Security? Why don't we outsource the entire hospital staff? Just keep one doctor and a few nurses and maybe this will keep the bean counters happy?
soontobejobless

Athens, TN

#2 Jun 14, 2012
You're right! Before you know it the HIM department will be outsourced. It is a shame that LifePoint is doing this. I thought they treated their employees like family.
LOL

Sheridan, AR

#3 Jun 27, 2012
soontobejobless wrote:
You're right! Before you know it the HIM department will be outsourced. It is a shame that LifePoint is doing this. I thought they treated their employees like family.
LOL
LOL

Sheridan, AR

#4 Jun 27, 2012
LOL LIKE FAMILY LOL
Grateful

Greenville, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2012
rockdale wrote:
Now the business office gone..next IT department...what's next the cafeteria? The pharmacy? Housekeeping? Security? Why don't we outsource the entire hospital staff? Just keep one doctor and a few nurses and maybe this will keep the bean counters happy?
Going on in all LP facilities our business office got a 2 year notice !
SAD

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Our office got a 9 month notice. The county where we are has a very high unemployment rate. No one is planning to leave before the transition to Parallon because there is no where to go. I'm going to miss the people I work with. We've been a good working team as well as good friends.
Grateful

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2012
SAD wrote:
Our office got a 9 month notice. The county where we are has a very high unemployment rate. No one is planning to leave before the transition to Parallon because there is no where to go. I'm going to miss the people I work with. We've been a good working team as well as good friends.
Feel the same way, my county is about dead. Think the transition will take lace even earlier. Good luck to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hospital Administration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police identify man shot dead in Dorchester (Jan '12) Wed Stop Being Bitches 10
News School Leaders Fire Back Against Claims Of Unhe... (May '10) May 20 Superintendant of... 19
News Metuchen man hit by car May 12 SHARON J 2
News Cautious caring May 5 HumanSpirit 1
News Police say drug bust suspect on LI dies while i... (Apr '08) May 3 memora 171
News Advanced Practice Nurse - Inpatient May 1 The Ace of Spades 6
News Michael Jackson, laughter and prayer keep St. J... Apr 30 L Ron Hubbard 13
More from around the web