NGHI

Cho Ha, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

we have the lender bank , and looking the owner of SBLC cooperative with us...
email agrifoodco@yahoo.com
B Jones

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

I am in need of a SBLC in the amount of 200M USD. My question however is this, why would I go to a broker like you, when I can go directly to HSBC and obtain my instrument. Is there some benefit to using brokers and paying higher fees?
Seekfunding

Guangdong, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

Can anyone tell me what can i use the SBLC for? Can i really borrow money against it from Banks?
Anonymous

Doha, Qatar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

yes you can borrow money
but i cant believe.
is someone try this ,all stories that i heard are kind of fraud i need someone trust and do this before????
Homer McKenzie

Loma Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Non-Recourse Instrument wrote:
We have non-recourse instruments 100M+. We can monetize for client and they net around 50M. Will need to escrow 550k. Instrument can be verified through DTC before release. Great program and totally safe for buyer. Top 25 banks.No upfront fees.
I have an immediate requirement for the services you offer , please forward your email address to me at theassetlenderatyahoodotcom

Mac McKenzie
Tony kuku

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

i have a potential RWA client that neede a seasoned bg at a reasonable price,amount 2bln,also a lesse for bg amount 1bln,contact me on my email add;anthonio_tkk@yahoo.com..sk ype;bethel691
Mac McKenzie

Loma Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

We have non-recourse instruments 100M+. We can monetize for client and they net around 50M. Will need to escrow 550k. Instrument can be verified through DTC before release. Great program and totally safe for buyer. Top 25 banks.No upfront fees.
Hello,

Most often I get no response when making a request for additional information, I certainly hope you are different as I am presently structurning a lease and monetization, please forward your procedures and your email address at your earliest convenience.

Mac McKenzie
theassetlenderatyahoodotcom
Seekfunding

Guangdong, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

isam4m wrote:
yes you can borrow money
but i cant believe.
is someone try this ,all stories that i heard are kind of fraud i need someone trust and do this before????
why would the bank lend against it? the collateral doesnt belong to the borrower. this is common sense and i really dont understand this.....
Carlos Lovejoy

Haledon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

I have a lender who will monetize emeralds,diamonds,gold,sblc's, cd's,bg's in 24hrs.I can be contacted at CL5Consultantgroup@gmail.com
Carlos Lovejoy

Haledon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

I have Lender that will monetize Emeralds,Diamonds,Sblc's,Cd's, Bg's in 24hrs.

contact me at CL5consultantgroup@gmail.com
kay

Lagos, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

hello market
shahpari

Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

dear great brother
hi how are you?
please kindly be informed that we can provide banking loans from all banks specially prime banks .
for you with 2% annually interest . in case you are interested in our loan payment for all your needs .
please kindly contact only to this email address
499finance@gmail.com
attention doctor rasoul shahpari
you can leave also sms or voice message in the mobile number:
0098 912 293 43 14
thanks and best regards
dr. rasoul shahpari
Cc : drrsh1@gmail.com
for the kind attention of dr. rasoul shahpari

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Non-recourse instruments 10M+. We monetize. No upfront fees.

Contact us to discuss your sblc financing needs.

http://www.jwmccartney.com/
Sam

Salem, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Regd: Business Association / Partnership (Looking at Non-Recourse BG/SBLC...)

Hi,

This is Sam. I am a freelance agent catering clients who require loan, SBLC, BG, Unconditional

SBLC, Unconditional BG, Proof of Funds... alongside my other freelance assignments...

I came across your advertisement in one of the websites and writing to you regarding the same.

I would like to know if I can work with you on the following business model:

I would refer my clients directly to you.

I will update you about the people I refer to you.

If they sign the deal with you, I would like for you to add my % to your service charges and

you would transfer my payment to me.

We could have an agreement in place for the same.

Will this be fine with you?

I have clients from across the globe. Let me know your interest. Also, let me know the best

deal you can offer me...

Awaiting your favorable reply

Regards,
Sam
xmaskx [at] excite [dot] com
Moneymantra consultant

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Sir, my client is ready to give u full charge by MT103/23 but after getting all soft copy from u r provider.
ora501 wrote:
8+2% lease bank instruments SBLC/BG with no upfront fees. We have direct contacts to series of leased Bank Instrument providers around the globe, we are also affiliated to several finance and investment company in ASIA, USA and EUROPE that also has access to leased Bank Instrument, our providers are ready and willing to lease there bank instrument base on the terms and conditions below, if the conditions and terms are acceptable to you, then a contract will be signed and the transaction will be handled by both parties financial institution directly. You will work with your bank to ensure that the leased instruments will be returned to back to our providers before the maturity date. This Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for Trade in PPP.
Our company also support bank instrument financing (BG/SBLC) that can help you secure funding for your projects after providing the yearly renewable leased bank instruments. Lease price 8+2 % with no upfront fees. The 2% commission split 50/50 for both sides.
Get back to me for full application pack if this is of any interest to you or your clients.
Best regards
Pascal oramis
Elite capital consultants
PROCEDURE: NO UPFRONT FEES REQUIRED
1. Provider and Lessee execute, sign and initiate the Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract.
2. Within 24hrs after both parties sign the Agreement; Lessee will make an initial 10% payment of the leasing fee by wire transfer into the Provider's bank account for the bank transmission charges for the BG/SBLC MT760 swift transmission to Lessee's bank account.
3. Within Three (3) banking days after confirmation of receipt of the initial 10% payment of the leasing fee in Provider's bank account, The (Provider) will instruct his Bank to issue and deliver the Bank Instrument by MT760 to Lessee bank for authentication and verification, not later than 72hours of confirmation/receipt of the BG, lessee will instruct his bank to MT103 the complete payment for the leasing fee and pay the broker commission.
4. within 3 banking days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the full leasing fees and commission, the Provider will deliver the hard copy of the Bank Instrument to the Lessee bank via bank bonded courier. Should Lessee default to pay the leasing fees to the Provider and the Agents fees as agreed after 3 banking days of confirmation of Bank Instrument via MT760 swift in lessee bank account, Provider will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the leased Bank Instrument, thereby forcing the Lessees bank to return the Bank Instrument via MT760 to the issuing Bank.
Sam

Coimbatore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

==========

Regd: POF...(Urgent)

Hello,

My client needs POF to be put into escrow. If you can do this he is ready to pay 500k on top of the amount you give. They are looking for POF, of 500k-1.5M max if you can help with this, they will pay back your 1.5M and an aditional 500K for your help.

(BUT HE IS LOOKING FOR THIS SERVICE WITH NO UPFRONT, PROCESSING FEES AND QUICK CLOSING)

Please get back to me at this email: xmaskx AT excite DOT com or Skype: Mask.Sami >>> This is Urgent, so please get back to me ASAP. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Sam
altaf raja

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

do you issueMT760? i am intrested in MT760. please reply me as soon as possible. araja@jaklandukltd.co.uk
----------
ora501 wrote:
10+2% lease bank instruments with no upfront fees. We are in direct contact with this provider. Do you/your client have the capability to send by swift MT103.23 or MT799 a payment undertaking to cover the lease fees after the contract is signed?
Upon receipt and confirmation of the swift MT103.23 or MT799 the provider will issue and swift the BG/SBLC by MT760 to your client bank for verification and final payment will be effected within 48hrs - 10banking days after confirmation of the BG/SBLC.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC, MTN.
2. Total Face Value: 50M Euro (Minimum)- 500M Euro (MAX).
3. Issuing Bank: Top 25 Bank.
4. Age: One Year, One Day.
5. Leasing Price: 10%+2% of Face Value by (MT799-ICBPO, MT103-23)
6. Delivery: MT760 SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: Wire Transfer.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 5banking days.
CURRENT ISSUING BANKS:
1] HSBC LONDON [2] BARCLAYS FRANKFURT [3] ABN-AMRO [4] DEUTSCHE BANK [5] PNB PARIBAS (SBLC).
This opportunity is open for a short period of time and its without upfront fees, the Bank instrument can be assigned to your name as the beneficiary and you can utilize this in any business transactions you desire.
Get back to me for full application pack if this is of any interest to you or your clients. contact us at: ecapital_consultants@yahoo.com
Randy

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Monetize BG's, SBLC's, Government Bonds.

We will monetize your instrument at the best rate. The following is required to proceed.

ALL ITEMS/DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
(all documents must be provided, prior to consideration for this transaction)
1. Client Information Sheet
2. Color Copy of Passport
3. Non-Solicitation Agreement
4. Color Copy of Instrument or Bank Readiness Letter (one or the other is mandatory)
5. Authorization to Authenticate
6. Corporate Resolution
7. Corporate Certificate of Good Standing & Articles of Incorporation
8. Executive Summary for Project
9. Proforma(s) for Project (use of funds, cash flow, sales, stabilization etc…)– must be complete
10. Legal Reference (financial institution or legal firm)

Please contact rschwick AT gmail.com
Jordan

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

We can monetize gold mines. Please send contact info for docs.

jordan.davies@gmail.com
glen

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

ora501 wrote:
10+2% lease bank instruments with no upfront fees. We are in direct contact with this provider. Do you/your client have the capability to send by swift MT103.23 or MT799 a payment undertaking to cover the lease fees after the contract is signed?
Upon receipt and confirmation of the swift MT103.23 or MT799 the provider will issue and swift the BG/SBLC by MT760 to your client bank for verification and final payment will be effected within 48hrs - 10banking days after confirmation of the BG/SBLC.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC, MTN.
2. Total Face Value: 50M Euro (Minimum)- 500M Euro (MAX).
3. Issuing Bank: Top 25 Bank.
4. Age: One Year, One Day.
5. Leasing Price: 10%+2% of Face Value by (MT799-ICBPO, MT103-23)
6. Delivery: MT760 SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: Wire Transfer.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 5banking days.
CURRENT ISSUING BANKS:
1] HSBC LONDON [2] BARCLAYS FRANKFURT [3] ABN-AMRO [4] DEUTSCHE BANK [5] PNB PARIBAS (SBLC).
This opportunity is open for a short period of time and its without upfront fees, the Bank instrument can be assigned to your name as the beneficiary and you can utilize this in any business transactions you desire.
Get back to me for full application pack if this is of any interest to you or your clients. contact us at: ecapital_consultants@yahoo.com
Please contact me at rehobothmm@yahoo.co.uk. Many thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Financial Services Forum right now

Search the Financial Services Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CBSE Result 2014 4 hr trauma98 2
The SEC's Whistleblower Program: 2013 Results a... 5 hr frontporchreactionary 1
Kellogg Upgraded by Citigroup to "Buy" (Mar '12) 13 hr Youdont Kare 2
Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Wed Nature 53
Xerox CEO Ursula Burns is getting a raise (Apr '10) Wed junbug 18
Voices: Another wave of illegal immigration may... Wed Jose 106
Woman Accused of Stealing Rent Monies from Dime... (Apr '13) Tue Loser Bitch 243
•••
•••
•••
•••