How To Battle A Bank

Mar 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

The movement to use local government funds as a battering ram against big banks has gained momentum since the start of the year.

Comments
1 - 20 of 48 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jesse

New York, NY

#1 Mar 30, 2012
No need to battle Bank of America - it will collapse on its own.
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#2 Mar 30, 2012
This guy is amazing......but can not read. Too much fruit. In year 2012 up more than 95% stocks on DJIA. Have to hope for another disaster....maybe toxic attack on New York???? Millions killed! That will make your day
Jesse

New York, NY

#3 Mar 30, 2012
Chiming in again - huh Peter Tucker.

Don't need to hope - the media / illegitimate president are doing just fine without my intervention. Zimmerman is Latino, by the way. But don't let that get in the way of your donning a hoodie to protest "racism."
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#4 Mar 31, 2012
Hitler lives. If all of you bank haters who have Iphones, tablets, designer clothes and an innate inability to see anything but your side of the issue realized how hypocritical you are, you would see that there is one way to create the world disaster you can't wait to see: withdraw all your money from banks,cut your credit cards in half, stop paying rent/mortgage, boycott restaurants, sports events,cigarette companies, liquor manufacturers, all forms of public transportion, malls, movies, dope, peanut butter, the internet etc, and you will soon be very happy campers. The dollar will plummet,all economies will collapse,dumpsters will be dining rooms,and your dreams will come true. Umemployment rate...67%, interest rates 45%, inflation over 90%, dollar worth 2 yen.but you have no BALLS. Happy days are here again
Jesse

New York, NY

#5 Apr 1, 2012
I've got big balls Peter Tucker - come suck on 'em. With a name like Peter Tucker you've likely got pea balls.

Wait!- I just realized something: "Peter Tucker" means transvestite! Think about it: he "tucks" his "peter" !!!! Just like Ru Paul!!!!!!!
Earl

Bellevue, WA

#6 Apr 1, 2012
We recieved our forclosure papers today april 1st. April Fools Day, that says something about BofA doesn't it. I guess we already knew they were fools, just found some humor in this sad situation.
Jesse

New York, NY

#7 Apr 1, 2012
Earl wrote:
We recieved our forclosure papers today april 1st. April Fools Day, that says something about BofA doesn't it. I guess we already knew they were fools, just found some humor in this sad situation.
Earl - a lawyer will easily find flaws in their docs. Just contest it with representation and they will crumble. What state are you in?
Earl

Bellevue, WA

#8 Apr 1, 2012
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Earl - a lawyer will easily find flaws in their docs. Just contest it with representation and they will crumble. What state are you in?
Jesse- We are in Indiana. I took all my paperwork to tha attorney about 3wks ago, have another appt with him tomorrow. Our loan was originally with Countrywide and got sold to BofA.
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#9 Apr 1, 2012
Jesse will fix it for you.Typical mushroom head. B/A are crooks but lawyers always work pro bono,wonderful, honest people with always your best interest in mind. This is exactly the way fractured mind works....sees one side always and only. Why don't the two of you get a house together???? Better than one of those matchmaker sites. Be happy fellas...no STDS please. An ambulance chaser is going to bring down B/A. Make sure to tell Jesse all about it. More public cleaning of dirty laundry. Need help with bulimia, corns, digestion, prostrate, bigamy????? Hey....post it baby.....that is what we are here
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#10 Apr 1, 2012
Indiana...huh??? says Illinois on your post...but you are a straight shooter honest citizen. In the US it is Sunday...no mail today. Know what that means: You got served! They knocked, rang the bell and you went there and identified yourself as the proud American you are!!!! You know...funny thing....if you do not pay your bills/mortgage/rent...things happen. Was it a Ford.....or didn't you notice??? Too goddamn bad. A deadbeat is a deadbeat. There are people, who do not have the luxury of texting their bitchin complaints every day, to whom this happens all day every day. Does not make it right or fair. Should have sold it when could....if you can't afford it....don't do it. They are soon going to offer program....but not for you. AGAIN ALL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS DO THIS DAY IN/OUT EVERYWHERE NOT JUST B/A. Call Jesse
Jesse

New York, NY

#11 Apr 1, 2012
Earl wrote:
<quoted text> Jesse- We are in Indiana. I took all my paperwork to tha attorney about 3wks ago, have another appt with him tomorrow. Our loan was originally with Countrywide and got sold to BofA.
That's good it was with Countrywide - it'll probably have plenty of faulty robo-signed paperwork. Please keep us updated - I'll continue to check these forums.
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#12 Apr 2, 2012
You do that. Jesse at the helm
Earl

Bellevue, WA

#14 Apr 2, 2012
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good it was with Countrywide - it'll probably have plenty of faulty robo-signed paperwork. Please keep us updated - I'll continue to check these forums.
Attorney said theres a couple of different ways he can go about it. He said it could take quite awhile before we know something. He has to work with BofA's attorneys said, they like to draw stuff out. Will keep you all posted as we hear something.
Jesse

New York, NY

#15 Apr 3, 2012
Earl wrote:
<quoted text> Attorney said theres a couple of different ways he can go about it. He said it could take quite awhile before we know something. He has to work with BofA's attorneys said, they like to draw stuff out. Will keep you all posted as we hear something.
Sounds good - will keep checking. Will you be taking them to court?
peter tucker

Jackson, MI

#16 Apr 3, 2012
in 300 years
re-mod

Greenwood, IN

#17 Apr 5, 2012
Good morning everyone! I am a Bank of America customer- just lost my job - trying to do a remodification on our house. Husband isn't on the loan. Have 30K in equity in the house - am a little nervous that doing a remod will only hurt us in the long run. Don't really want to sell right now but am thinking this is our best option. Don't want to fall behind and the remod prob wont do us much good. Talked to one lady at B of A and she said that it could possibly drop the payment from 1200 to 750... BUT at what cost! Any input?!!? We are in Indiana as well!
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#18 Apr 5, 2012
This is not "Dear Abby" The B/A drama continues.$450/mo??? Is there really anything to think about???? Cost???? This is surreal!!!
re-mod

Greenwood, IN

#19 Apr 5, 2012
Thanks! I really appreciate your response!
I wasn't looking for a smart ass remark - I was looking for advice. It seems as if this was the wrong place to post!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 Apr 5, 2012
re-mod wrote:
Thanks! I really appreciate your response!
I wasn't looking for a smart ass remark - I was looking for advice. It seems as if this was the wrong place to post!
Don't judge this forum based on one idiot's response. Peter Tucker is a fool with nothing positive to contribute.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Apr 5, 2012
re-mod wrote:
Good morning everyone! I am a Bank of America customer- just lost my job - trying to do a remodification on our house. Husband isn't on the loan. Have 30K in equity in the house - am a little nervous that doing a remod will only hurt us in the long run. Don't really want to sell right now but am thinking this is our best option. Don't want to fall behind and the remod prob wont do us much good. Talked to one lady at B of A and she said that it could possibly drop the payment from 1200 to 750... BUT at what cost! Any input?!!? We are in Indiana as well!
My sugestion is for you to NOT put any additional money in your home. Use your savings as your safety net and wait until your financial situation improves. If the bank is willing to reduce your mortgage payments, do it. Then, when your husband is back to work and has 6 months of stable employment, you may want to evaluate your housing conditions. In today's market, Real Estate values are not as favorable as they used to be pre-2008.

Best wishes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Habersham EMC adds electric vehicles to corpora... 13 hr Solarman 1
Global Private and Public Cloud Market in Finan... Sat Philip Cohen 1
Part of Espirito Santo empire may try to block ... Sat Philip Cohen 1
Singapore investors to take action against Morg... (Oct '13) Sat INFO 27
Xerox CEO Ursula Burns is getting a raise (Apr '10) Aug 29 lost in San Franc... 20
Retail Payments (and PayPal)—The Reality Aug 28 hubertfields00 2
Thursday Sector Leaders: Financial, Technology ... Aug 28 fayebryant00 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Financial Services People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••