Obama Ad Calls Romney 'the Problem' With Job Losses to China

Full story: ABC News 14
Undeterred by independent fact checkers that have debunked the thrust of their claims, the Obama campaign is redoubling attacks on Mitt Romney as an "outsourcer" in a new TV ad airing in eight battleground states. Full Story
Watermelon Ass

Hinsdale, MA

#1 Jul 7, 2012
What about the taxpayer bailout money that opened new plants in China. I gotta tell ya folks, they all take turns sucking, but it is we, that are the real suckers.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Jul 7, 2012
Romney helped the auto industry set up manufacturing plants in China. Romney Out-sourcer In Chief.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 7, 2012
Ah yes indeed, recall those shovel ready jobs...
After all the worn out song and dance routines it's very safe to conclude the lord marshal b. h. obama is to business what a farting gasbag is to fine dining.
of course

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Jul 7, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
Ah yes indeed, I am a farting gasbag.
you are.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 7, 2012
When b. h. obama speaks only anti-Americanism marxists and useful idiots applaud...despicable.
of course

Santa Fe, NM

#6 Jul 7, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
I'm an idiot ... I don't know if I'm useful, but I am despicable.
you are.

wow - redbaiting - that was old 60 years ago.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 7, 2012
of course wrote:
<quoted text>
you are.
Attention of-crap!!! I can see trying to defend the indefensible is frustrating for you. You're like a dying cockroach laying upside down with your legs moving back and forth and going nowhere...pathetic.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 7, 2012
Sherman, set the WayBack Machine to the 2008 Democratic National Convention - Invesco Stadium, Denver…that way we can see exactly how America got into in the pathetic shape it is today…

Schedule of Events

7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING
7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE UNITED NATIONS
7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER, IDOL WORSHIP & RACE BAITING - The "Reverends" Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Jeremiah Wright
7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah
7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore
8:07 pm USING GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRATS & CARBON REDUCTION CREDITS TO EXTORT MONEY FROM AMERICAN CORPORATIONS - Al Gore
8:12 pm THE NEW FRONTIER: RUNNING YOUR OWN SHAMWOW FRANCHISE - Al Gore
8:15 pm GAY WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell
8:25 pm UFO's ... DO THEY CONTRIBUTE TO GLOBAL WARMING?- Dennis Kucinich
8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry
8:45 pm GROWING A $2 BILLION URBAN PROJECT INTO A $23 BILLION TAXPAYER LIABILITY - OUR STEWARDSHIP OF THE BIG DIG - Ted Kennedy & John Kerry
8:50 pm "IF JOHN MCCAIN IS ELECTED, I WILL LEAVE THE UNITED STATES" - Alec Baldwin
9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM, HIS SONS, INSURGENTS et al - Cindy Sheehan and Susan Sarandon
9:15 WE’RE NOT MILITARY STRATEGISTS, ECONOMISTS, ELECTED LEADERS OR CONCERNED CITIZENS: WE JUST PLAY THESE ROLES AT DEMOCRATIC FUNDRAISERS: Matt Damon, Paris Hilton, Bruce Springsteen, Natalie Maine
9:30 pm DRIVER"S LICENSES, COLLEGE TUITION AND SANCTUARY FOR CRIMINAL ALIENS Patrick Leahy, Charles Schumer, Hillary Clinton
10:00 pm "CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? WE'RE AVAILABLE TO SPEAK!" - Gloria Steinem, Geraldine Ferraro, Al Gore, Michael Dukakis
10:30 pm CAREER ADVANCEMENT THROUGH CONGENITAL LIES, SELF-SERVING DECEIT, GENDER- BAITING, AND CONSPIRACY THEORY - Hillary Clinton
11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND - Barbara Streisand
11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn
11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton
11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS - Howard Dean & Dennis Kucinich
12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by Michael Moore
12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
12:45 am NOMINATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Nancy Pelosi
12:52 am "THE AMERICAN HEARTLAND: CLINGING TO GUNS & RELIGION" - Barack Obama
1:00 am "HOW TO BE THE TOP RECIPIENT OF 6-FIGURE CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS FROM FREDDIE MAC & FANNIE MAE LOBBYISTS" Barack Obama, John Kerry & Barney Frank
1:15 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST To Obama
1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST To Hillary Clinton
1:35 am Bill Clinton insists Ted Kennedy drive Hillary home

Location hidden

#9 Jul 7, 2012
of course wrote:
<quoted text>
you are.
wow - redbaiting - that was old 60 years ago.
Attention of-crap!!! Doesn't falling on swords for a self-serving marxist hurt? I mean you have a bad habit of doing that...Get help...mental help.
More

Santa Fe, NM

#10 Jul 7, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
lying - dumb goober

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#11 Jul 7, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
Sherman, set the WayBack Machine to the 2008 Democratic National Convention
The Ten Commandments According to Obama.
I. Thou shalt have no God in America, except for me.
I am the chosen One.(And like God, I do not have a birth certificate.)
II. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,
unless it is my face carved on Mt. Rushmore.
III. Thou shalt not utter my middle name in vain (or in public). Only I can say Barack Hussein Obama.
IV. Remember tax day, April 15th, to keep it holy.
V. Honour thy father and thy mother until they are too old and sick to care for. They will cost our public-funded health-care system too much money.
VI. Thou shalt not kill, unless you have an unwanted, unborn baby. For it would be an abomination to punish your daughter with a baby.
VII. Thou shalt not commit adultery if you are conservative or a Republican.Liberals and Democrats are hereby forgiven for all of their infidelity and immorality, but the careers of conservatives will be forever destroyed.
VIII. Thou shalt not steal, until you've been elected to public office. Only then is it acceptable to take money from hard-working, successful citizens and give it to those who do not work, illegal immigrants, or thosewho do not have the motivation to better their own lives.
IX. Thou shalt not discriminate against thy neighbor unless they are conservative,Caucasian, or Christian.
X. Thou shalt not covet because it is simply unnecessary. I will place such a heavy tax burden on those that have achieved theAmerican Dream that, by the end of my term as President, nobody will have any wealth or material goods left for you to covet
Excuses galore

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Jul 8, 2012
Obama's election was a huge mistake. The guy is a sorry, pathetic sight now. It's Bush's faults, it's Romney's fault, Europe caused it, ATM machines caused job losses, it's the Republicans, we inherited...

This guy has more excuses than china has people.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#13 Jul 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney helped the auto industry set up manufacturing plants in China. Romney Out-sourcer In Chief.
2d time you've posted this bullshit, boy.

Romney did not deal in any form or fashion with auto manufacturing plants anywhere in the world. His dealings with Bain rescued Staples, Sports Authority, Burger King and many others saving over 125,000 jobs.

You are such a pathetic liar I bet your momma whipped your ass daily.

BTB, Bush did not have a secret ranch in Paraguay either, dummy.
Little Blue Alien

Hinsdale, MA

#14 Jul 8, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ten Commandments According to Obama.
I. Thou shalt have no God in America, except for me.
I am the chosen One.(And like God, I do not have a birth certificate.)
II. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,
unless it is my face carved on Mt. Rushmore.
III. Thou shalt not utter my middle name in vain (or in public). Only I can say Barack Hussein Obama.
IV. Remember tax day, April 15th, to keep it holy.
V. Honour thy father and thy mother until they are too old and sick to care for. They will cost our public-funded health-care system too much money.
VI. Thou shalt not kill, unless you have an unwanted, unborn baby. For it would be an abomination to punish your daughter with a baby.
VII. Thou shalt not commit adultery if you are conservative or a Republican.Liberals and Democrats are hereby forgiven for all of their infidelity and immorality, but the careers of conservatives will be forever destroyed.
VIII. Thou shalt not steal, until you've been elected to public office. Only then is it acceptable to take money from hard-working, successful citizens and give it to those who do not work, illegal immigrants, or thosewho do not have the motivation to better their own lives.
IX. Thou shalt not discriminate against thy neighbor unless they are conservative,Caucasian, or Christian.
X. Thou shalt not covet because it is simply unnecessary. I will place such a heavy tax burden on those that have achieved theAmerican Dream that, by the end of my term as President, nobody will have any wealth or material goods left for you to covet
Always good to see you blogging around Vance!
May more reparations come for the color red.
If it were up to me?!
Peace!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerging Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) 20 hr Tell Me AnotherOne 58
Catholic board trustees want report on possible... Sat WiFi 1
US court reconsiders order to have YouTube remo... Fri barefoot2626 42
Why Librarians Are Defending Your Right to Watc... Dec 14 Cosmo 2
Google Pulls Out Of Russia Dec 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Solar-Powered Wi-Fi Could Keep LA Online After ... Dec 11 the-last-mile 1
Madrona Venture Group launches in-house incubat... Dec 11 bonder 1
More from around the web