Vinny from da Bronx

Jersey City, NJ

#113 Nov 21, 2011
Yo.. Nelson.... A-O, Funk'in "A"
Marco

Singapore, Singapore

#115 Nov 23, 2011
If you are the managing director to a corporation that happens to be cash poor but paper rich and have an asset that can be hypothecated (monetized), I have direct access "Syndicated Loan Associations" and to "Dark pool Trading Facilities" which I will be happy to assist you with your wealth enhancement.

The following assets qualify for hypothecation:

*Non-leased assets such as, EMTNs, MTNs, CMOs, CDs, U.S. Treasury Bonds / Bills, Sovereign Issued Bonds (Venezuela, Mexico, Peru, and Colombia), unrestricted SBLCs, BG, LBMA registered Gold bars.

Agents representing a qualified investor may contact me. But, before I send any information, I need to receive a full description of your services, your experience and information on the corporation you are seeking funding for. I am not interested in educating agents so they can misrepresent themselves at my expense. I am here to fund corporations when all other funding channels have closed.

You may contact me at marco.funding at gmail.com to move forward.

tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#118 Nov 27, 2011
I have 2 27500's and 4headed PBinc@shaw.ca
tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#120 Nov 29, 2011
Tony,

Thanks for your interest in the Mexican Bonds. I have asked for a price list and appropriate packages.

In the meantime, here is a list and prices for additional Mexican Bonds from another seller source:

These bonds are for immediate sale, price and fees are negotiable!

1. 1 Maximilian bond/P

Selling price is $1.5B to $2B plus 10% fees

2. 1 Peruvian, gold backed bond/AJ

Selling price is $2.8B plus 10% fees

Additional 6 more to follow

3. 1 Santa Anna bond/LG

selling price is $600M plus 10% fees

4. 1-1843 10,000p bond/R $40B plus 10%

2.1843 5000p bond/R $20B plus 10% each

5. 169 Maximilian bonds/R

lling price is $3B to $4B plus 10% per bond/according to denom.

6. 200 Maximilian bonds/R Selling price is $3B to $4B plus 10% per bond/ according to denom.

7. 100 to 4000 Maximilian bonds/R

Selling price is $3B to $4B plus 10% fees per

Let me know which Bonds are of interest.

Best regards, PBinc@shaw.ca
tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#121 Nov 29, 2011
need benitos now.....PBinc@shaw.ca
peter tucker

United States

#123 Nov 30, 2011
Holy crapwriting emails to himself

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#125 Dec 1, 2011
http://lambion.org/Services.html
We can offer you the following Services:
* Private Banking and asset management
* Long and short term Investment programs
* Investment programs with exceptional yields
* Cash for PPP
* Cash Backed BG, CD, SBLC, MTN monetizing and PPP
* SKR monetizing
* Currency repatriation
* Off Ledger transactions repactuation into Retail Banking System
* Offshore accounts / offshore repatriation into Western European banking system
* Currency, gold and diamond trading
* Managed Buy Sell
* Private Bank Charter
* Private asset management
WE HAVE BUYERS FOR...
* EXOTIC SOVEREIGN BONDS
* LTN's (Cetip, Selic, Euro Clear)
* Mexican Bearer Bonds (Black Eagles, Maximilliano, and more...)
* Chinese Bearer Bonds (1913 5% Reorganization and more...)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#128 Dec 5, 2011
This document is confidential and is not to be distributed to anyone other than the buyer
and seller and their respective authorized mandates as identified on this document
TO BUYER:
.Date: 05/12/2011
We the management of ATRIUM MINING & EQUIPMENT SERVICES in conjunction with
BRENU
MINING LIMITED confirm with full legal responsibility and under penalty of perjury and with
full cooperate responsibility that we are ready, willing and able to sell COMMODITY, on the
.following terms and conditions
THIS FCO EXPIRES 7 DAYS FROM THE DATE ABOVE
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
PRODUCT: AU DORY BARS
ORIGIN: GHANA
QUANTITY: 1000 KG
QUALITY: 22+ CARAT
PURITY: 92.5%
PRICE: 42000$/KG
DELIVERY: CIF(BUYERS REFINERY)
PACKAGING.: STANDARD METAL BOXES
-:PAYMENT
Buyer is required to swift BCL of any prime bank and address to seller’s financier account in
order to enable the financier to facilitate the delivery of the goods by seller to buyer’s
designated refinery in confident. The BCL bank instrument will be a guarantee for the
procurement of the necessary export documents in having the product shipped to buyer’s
choice of refinery once buyer have endorsed contract agreement with seller on the payment
terms of the products .
TIME OF PAYMENT :
Buyer’s Bank will pay to Seller’s Bank upon the receipt of all documents relative to payment
deemed to be in order no later than seventy two (72) hours after final assay report .
INITIAL SHIPMENT :
Within 10 days after the financial instruments are in place at Seller’s bank and, thereafter ,
according to the Agreement schedule .
DOCUMENTS -:
CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN / CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP / GEOLOGICAL SURVEY
DEPARTMENT EXPORT PERMIT / COMMERCIAL INVOICE / PACKING LIST / BANK OF GHANA
EXPORT FORM ‘A2’ CUSTOMS DECLARATION DOCUMENTS / AIR WAY-BILL .
AGREEMENT PROCEDURES
Preliminary procedures
Buyer / Mandate issues LOI
Seller issues FCO
Buyer signs FCO (on each page) and return to Seller within period set on FCO
Seller issues Draft contract
Buyer signs contract and return contract to Seller
Buyer sends copy of the swift BCL to seller within 48 hours after signing contract agreement
Seller’s nominated bank approves payment guarantee and seller issues a commercial invoice
Seller commence shipment
This offer is restricted to only the Terms & Conditions set above and should be endorsed below

Since: Aug 08

Cajàzeiras, Brazil

#131 Dec 7, 2011
We have a home with excellent price structure . Please see below. Do we have pkgs??

PLATAFORMA 1
1802 Christopher Columbus 20 Q
1843 Black Eagle – Escalera (8-bond) 1.5 Q
1843 Black Eagle – 27,500 100 T
1865 Four Presidents 150 T
1865 Two Presidents 20 T
1866 Santa Anna 8 B
1885 Black Diamond Suite 300 T
1890 Christopher Columbus (188,000) 50 Q
1899 Pink LL 20 B

PLATAFORMA 2
• 1843 Escalara (8-bond Black Eagle suite)$1Q
• 1843 Black Eagle 27,500 peso $50T
• 1865 4-Presidents $75T
• 1865 2-Presidents $10T
• 1885 Black Diamond suite $150T
• 1866 Santa Annas $4B
• 1899 Pink LL $10B
• 1899 Series A Oranges $25B
• 1903 Napoleon Bonaparte (all years & denominations)$3.5Q
• 1903 Blueberries (all years & denominations)$10Q
• 1904 Blue Doves $200M
• 1935 Banco Nacional de Mexico (all denominations)$7.5Q
send us the packages

Sérgio Rolemberg

+ 55 83 96 97 59 01

ID Skype : sergio.farias7

tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#132 Dec 8, 2011
Petrobras Bonds wrote:
We have a home with excellent price structure . Please see below. Do we have pkgs??
PLATAFORMA 1
1802 Christopher Columbus 20 Q
1843 Black Eagle – Escalera (8-bond) 1.5 Q
1843 Black Eagle – 27,500 100 T
1865 Four Presidents 150 T
1865 Two Presidents 20 T
1866 Santa Anna 8 B
1885 Black Diamond Suite 300 T
1890 Christopher Columbus (188,000) 50 Q
1899 Pink LL 20 B
PLATAFORMA 2
• 1843 Escalara (8-bond Black Eagle suite)$1Q
• 1843 Black Eagle 27,500 peso $50T
• 1865 4-Presidents $75T
• 1865 2-Presidents $10T
• 1885 Black Diamond suite $150T
• 1866 Santa Annas $4B
• 1899 Pink LL $10B
• 1899 Series A Oranges $25B
• 1903 Napoleon Bonaparte (all years & denominations)$3.5Q
• 1903 Blueberries (all years & denominations)$10Q
• 1904 Blue Doves $200M
• 1935 Banco Nacional de Mexico (all denominations)$7.5Q
send us the packages
Sérgio Rolemberg
+ 55 83 96 97 59 01
ID Skype : sergio.farias7
poor bill gates and warren buffet together are so poor they cannot afford some of these .
rider

Gwinn, MI

#133 Dec 8, 2011
SterlingTraders wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,
I have a client with an 1843 Black Eagle 100,000 pesos to sell.
Please contact me ASAP.
stephen@empresarios.com
All scams, bankers investors A. B. Krongard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For three years prior, Krongard had served as Counselor to the DCI.... Alvin B. Krongard Biography, National Lacrosse Hall of Fame, retrieved May 26, 2010....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._B._Krongard - 40k -
tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#134 Dec 8, 2011
The below email was sent to my colleague YESTERDAY in Switzerland -"INTERNATIONAL TAXATION LAWYER CUM REGISTERED SWISS BANKING COMPLIANCE OFFICER FOR 23 CONSORTIUMS OF SWISS BANKS".

08th Dec 2011
Dear Sir,

We refer to your kind email of today with thanks.

Please kindly see the email below from my close european colleague whom we have been working together for the past nine years on Au Bullions/Bonds/Financial Instruments.We just spoke to each other on reciept of your esteemed email requesting for Exotic Mexican Bonds.

We were told that the bonds are kept in Switzerland safe vault if we are not mistaken.

Please kindly let me know of your buyers interest to proceed as these people will only work with direct Buyer/Buyer's Authorised Mandate or like your goodself as the Buyer Compliance Officer.

UK
8th December 2011
RE; All International & Exotic Bonds:

I refer to our telephone conversation of this morning.

I can advise that I am dealing direct with the Sellers official representative from USA.

The Trust hold and own all exotic bonds and are able to sell, subject to buyers passing Due Diligence.

This is to ensure that all buyers are bone fide and not involved in any illegal or terrorist activities.

As an example of bonds held, please see following:

Black Eagle
Full Suite up to 100,000 Pesos
Black Diamond
Christopher Columbus
2 & 4 Presidents
Etc etc. They state they hold at least one of each and every exotic bond.

Basic requirement to activate purchase procedure.
The Seller request the name and details of Buyer and the Buyers bank .

This will open the door to the transaction to buy any bonds and quantity.

Once the Sellers have those basic Buyers details, they will undertake a rudimentary DD (See above) and then the Buyers and Sellers bank will be invited to engage in the negotiations/transactions.

Please note that the Sellers will not entertain any activation of a transaction until they have the actual BUYER's details and Bank details (Not POF at this Stage)

Let me know if you have buyer wishing to proceed.

Regards

Unquote:

Thank you and regards

PBinc@shaw.ca
Peter tucker

United States

#135 Dec 9, 2011
This guy is beyond nuts....cult member
Peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#137 Dec 9, 2011
No...that is reserved for you. He is related to Jim Jones.....you were not born yet. I can tell
rider

Gwinn, MI

#138 Dec 9, 2011
RELIGIOUS VOMIT
Chorus: All religions make me wanna throw up / All religions make me sick / All religions make me wanna throw up / All religions suck / They all claim that they have the truth / They’ll set you free / Just give ‘em money and they’ll set you free / Free for a fee / They claim that they have “the Answer”/ When they don’t even know the Question / They’re just a bunch of liars / They just want your money / They just want your consciousness /(Chorus)/ All religions suck / All religions make me wanna throw up / All religions suck / All religions make me wanna BLEAH / They really make me sick / They really make me sick / They really make me sick / They really make me sick / They really make me sick / They really make me ILL -------- The Dead Kennedys
tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#139 Dec 10, 2011
I will be speaking the gatekeeper to seller of over 7,000 bonds this Monday. She has been totally overwhelmed with business. But because of your help in sending me detailed buyer's shopping list, I will be considered a top priority for her talk to me Monday. I need additional answers to questions for your buyers's request. So please be sure to identify the type of buyer, buyer rep (if you haven't already), confirm they have successfully closed before, if they want to buy anything on Euroclear that their money is already posted, and that buyer can easily bring forward the buyer to speak with seller. If we provide all these thing with our buyer's list, we can be guaranteed to be paid quickly, as soon as Wednesday. PBinc@shaw.ca
peter tucker

Eaton Rapids, MI

#141 Dec 11, 2011
They all have the"answer"but actually if their wife/husband were on fire right in front of them....they would not get off their ass to find a bucket of water. Most self-centered "group" ever...not to say anything wrong with faith(if that is what you "need") but that is different than crazy obsession/possession. Do not know how many emails got that have said that I am the lowest form of being, a real shithead,.. hope you burn in hell BUT email begins with" Blessing" and ends with some obscure quote from the Old Testament(follow the flame...or something). If you do not "believe" what" they" do you are heretic/pagan. Excuse me??? Uh.....the Crusades are over....aren't they????!!!! On a more secular level...does anybody have a goddam bond buyer????
peter tucker

Eaton Rapids, MI

#142 Dec 11, 2011
Oclery is beyond nuts. He is not even in the park....let alone the game. Enough said
tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#143 Dec 12, 2011
Brent James Hammes

United States

#144 Dec 14, 2011
We have buyers that close with clean proper documents. LTN Mexican German . We recently went to Brazil and will be back in Jan. Serious sellers should call soldbybj@gmail.com www.rmihomes.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Time for Gold Notes is Here and Now... 3 hr St-John 2
Stay Clear of that Nurse in Maine who refused t... 3 hr St-John 3
Russia eyes railway-for-resources project with ... 3 hr St-John 2
Citi restates earnings after neglecting to incl... 3 hr To Be Rich the Ri... 5
ny courts- new york and u.s. court corruption 4 hr The Cheever Factor 9
Secretary Jacob J. Lews Meeting Today with Sout... 15 hr Jail bird Cheever 3
United States praises China's growing role in ... 15 hr Jail bird Cheever 4

Banking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE