Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Iriedog

Saint Croix Falls, WI

#2 Feb 28, 2011
Vince wrote:
If you have bonds that are not on euroclear or dtc i have the ability to provide the funds to get the bond / bonds on euroclear, the resources to get these recognized and accounted so we can have the bonds then purchased at market 23%+2. This is not a loan, we provide the capital so we can have our buyer purchase the bond/s.
With this available to you, we will be able to get you funding and thus provide you the working capital you require for future prospects.
I have a buyer for an Orange bond on EC. If we can get the ISIN for identification we havereal buyer out of Germay. Please let me know alunione@gmail.com
Vince

San Diego, CA

#3 Feb 28, 2011
Iriedog, I sent you an email.
JJ Investments

Rockford, IL

#4 Mar 14, 2011
I have a buyer for all bonds just as long as they are on EC. All they need is the ISIN, they buyer verifies and the buyer attorney and banker get on the phone. I also have many sellers with bonds that are not on EC. This could be a good relationship.. Please let me know... you can email me at jsanfilippo@waterfordgllc.com
Roger Vadim

Dublin, Ireland

#7 Mar 20, 2011
Vince, please email me with further details on vadim_roger@yahoo.com

Regards
Roger
Sylvia

United States

#8 Apr 8, 2011
Direct to mandate needing Brazilian LTNs or any type of bond on Euroclear .
Sylviasalmon@sbcglobal.net
5 Star

United States

#11 Apr 21, 2011
Vince

Please email me regarding some Brazilian LTN's that are not on Euroclear...

sfmccord at gmail dot com
Plasma

Glasgow, UK

#14 May 6, 2011
Hi I have 4 brazilian LTNs available

plasmasounds@hotmail.com
Forget Fake Bonds

Hauppauge, NY

#15 May 6, 2011
Trade directly on your own platform
http://europacintl.com/node/100002

Since: Feb 10

UK

#16 May 6, 2011
Message for MR FORGETFUL (Forget fake bonds, Forget fake paper, Forget PPP):

You're not the Messiah.

You're a very silly boy.
LATEEF

Perth, Australia

#17 May 24, 2011
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE LTN/BONDS ISSUED BY BRAZILIAN CENTRAL BANK I HAVE A BUYER WHO WILL TAKE AS MANY AS YOU HAVE.

lateef.abader@gmail.com
saintcecilie

Cadelbosco Di Sopra, Italy

#18 Jun 16, 2011
We are seeking Brazilian LTN's in screen and off screen repac. No chains of intermediaries or facilitators. Only sellers or mandate equipped with POA. Net price for sellers 25% PU.
saintcecilie@hotmail.com

Since: Jul 10

London, UK

#20 Jun 17, 2011
I am looking for 1843 Black Eagles in either 5K or 10K pesos for a
specific buyer.
We are in London,

rayazqu@gmail.com,
Bernhard Knorr

Köln, Germany

#21 Jun 17, 2011
Vince wrote:
If you have bonds that are not on euroclear or dtc i have the ability to provide the funds to get the bond / bonds on euroclear, the resources to get these recognized and accounted so we can have the bonds then purchased at market 23%+2. This is not a loan, we provide the capital so we can have our buyer purchase the bond/s.
With this available to you, we will be able to get you funding and thus provide you the working capital you require for future prospects.
Vince

Please email me regarding some Brazilian LTN's that are not on Euroclear, but repactuated
bernhard@knorrbrothers.de
Jack Williams

Norwalk, CT

#22 Jun 20, 2011
We have a seller of an 1843 Black Eagle Bond 10,000 Pesos.
rayaz wrote:
I am looking for 1843 Black Eagles in either 5K or 10K pesos for a
specific buyer.
We are in London,
rayazqu@gmail.com,
Chaz Bentley

Seattle, WA

#23 Jun 21, 2011
Are those Eagles on Euroclear or Clearstream?

Put them on there and then email me. DO NOT email me beforehand.

williamsteiner88@gmail.com
Rita Fox

Seattle, WA

#24 Jun 27, 2011
Looking for Brazilian LTNs on Euroclear.

We just SOLD a ton of LTNs that were listed on Euroclear and now we are all tapped out! But our buyers want more so if you have any LTNs on euroclear please let me know. We can split commissions, i don't care. much to go around.

Rita
Ali

Miami, FL

#28 Jul 3, 2011
Vince wrote:
Hi Vince. Please contact me at apaula@wr.org. I have a seller of gold bonds and may need your investor to place it on EC

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29 Jul 11, 2011
PRINCIPALS and PROFESSIONAL BROKERS, please check out our site which gives procedures for our buyers + sellers:

http://eurolinkgroup.wordpress.com/2011/03/18...

David

Location hidden

#30 Jul 11, 2011
FASCINATING MONEY LAUNDERING STATISTICS:

https://pppkingdom.wordpress.com/

Location hidden

#31 Jul 12, 2011
OUR NEW CLIENT NEEDS A LEASED TOP BANK SBLC.

Our new client is too small for our current Provider.

Please contact us ONLY if you have a Provider who can provide leased top bank SBLC on the following:

CONTRACT SIZE: 275m EURO

INITIAL TRANCH: 10m

SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES: 25, 50, 100, and so on until 275m

PROCEDURES:

1. LESSOR AND BORROWER EXECUTE, SIGN AN INITIAL A DEED OF AGREEMENT WHICH THEREBY AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A FULL COMMERCIAL RECOURSE CONTRACT WITHIN 24 HRS OF SUBMISSION BY BORROWER.

2 WITHIN 24 HRS AFTER SIGNING THE AGREEMENT AND SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH THE RETURN OF THE AGREEMENT TO THE BORROWER. THE LESSOR AND BORROWER SHALL EACH LAUNCH THEIR SIGNED AGREEMENTS WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE BANK.

2.1 WITHIN 72HRS OF BECOMING A FULL RECOURSE CONTRACT THE LESSEE WILL INSTRUCT HIS BANK TO SWIFT BY MT799 A BANK UNDERTAKING/ICBPO THE 7% LEASE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE INVESTOR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AS AGREED IN THE CONTRACT AND APPLICATION FORMALITIES.

3. THE LESSOR WILL INSTRUCT HIS BANK TO ISSUE AND DELIVER THE BG €000,000,000 (000 MILLION EURO) BY MT760 TO LESSEE’S BANKERS FOR AUTHENTICATION & VERIFICATION NOT LATER THAN 72HOURS OF CONFIRMATION/RECEIPT OF THE LESSEE’S MT799 PAYMENT UNDERTAKING/ICBPO (7% OF FACE VALUE) INTO THE INVESTOR’S BANK ACCOUNT.

4. UPON RECEIPT AND CONFIRMATION OF THE LESSOR’S SWIFT MT760 OF BG €000M 000,000,000 (000 MILLION EURO) BY LESSEE’S BANKERS, LESSEE WILL INSTRUCT HIS BANK TO MAKE PAYMENT OF 7% TO THE LESSOR AND AGENT 2% FEES BY MT103 WITHIN 72HOURS FOR
THE LEASE AMOUNT.

5. WITHIN 7 BANKING DAYS AFTER CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF THE (7%+2%OF FACE VALUE) LEASING/AGENT FEES, THE LESSOR WILL DELIVER THE HARD COPY OF THE BG TO THE LESSEE’S BANK VIA BANK BONDED COURIER.

Should the borrower default to pay the lease fees or intermediaries’ commissions as agreed and contracted for, after 10 banking days, of confirmation of receipt of the swift mt 760 SBLC/BG by borrower’s bank, lessor will instruct his issuing bank to put a claim on the SBLC/BG, thereby forcing the borrower’s bankers to return the SBLC/BG mt 760 to the issuing bank.

Please contact us on SKYPE only if you have Provider who will accept above details.

Thank you,

DAMAR

http://eurolinkgroup.wordpress.com/2011/03/18 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
100 Years of Wisdom: Perspective of Centenarians 4 hr kkschoe 1
I chastised a couple of old No Minds recently 15 hr Cheever the Dumbo 3
It is timne to pray for Money from the Big Blue... 15 hr Cheever the Jester 3
Cameron of Britain should be remidned of being ... 19 hr A Trash Cane 2
New York mayor gives thousands of workers raise Tue From A Black Family 1
Chinese eye Hong Kong protests with admiration,... Tue The Truth 2
Federal judge rules Obamacare subsidies illegal.. Tue The Obvious 1

Banking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE