Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Judged:

?
Master Vision Group wrote:
Master Vision Group
Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam
As we have many projects in vietnam, we are looking to find serious partner, who are interested to increase there capital, in the real estate domain.
Our investment expectation is $500 million to $2 billion, have a look at our website. www.mvgbanks.com
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
Only serious companies.
Pleasure to obtain your contact soon.
Master Vision Group
email: sumair@mvgbanks.com
Makaranka

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1M MIN and Eur/USD 5B MAX
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC London , Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or Any Top 50 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me via Email:;
bgsblc.financebroker@gmail.com
or through
skype:(makaranka.siarhei) in other to furnish you with other information.
BOOCKMAN

Sion, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

Disponemos de BGs directamente.Estamos en Suiza.www.boockman.com
info@boockman.com skype : boockmancorp tlf :+41767708022
SOLO COMPRADORES DIRECTOS.

Since: Nov 10

Haslett, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

Huh????

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

BOOCKMAN wrote:
Disponemos de BGs directamente.Estamos en Suiza.www.boockman.com
info@boockman.com skype : boockmancorp tlf :+41767708022
SOLO COMPRADORES DIRECTOS.
Translation using "Google"

Dime, tienes ustedes licensia para ofrecer este tipo de servicio bancario? Yo tengo a un cliente en Mexico que necesita obtener una carta de guarantia bancaria y busca a un provedor. Pero, el no quiere tener relacion con grupos que no tienen licensia. Mucha gente dice que puede hacer algo y fracasan en esto.

Contact me a: David dot Cheever at AOL dot COM
deidmir

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

We buy Seasoned BG's up to $1B (not fresh-cut). We'll only deal if you can provide your bank officer for the confirmation of the instrument. Our bank officer will confirm the funds.
David

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Jang Jeonghyeon wrote:
Sir,
Below is our terms and procedure needed to be followed to get our instrument delivered to your designated account or your client's account. Our deed of agreement will follow upon you review and acceptance of our working procedures
Description of Instruments:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)
2. Total Face Value: Euro/USD 1Million(Min) to Euro/USD 5Billion (Max)
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse Zurich and Deutsch Bank AG. Frankfurt Germany or any AA Rated Bank.
4. Age: One Year and One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5 +X)% brokers commission. X is lessee's broker commission and is open.
6. Delivery: Bank-To-Bank Swift.
7. Payment: Wire Transfer
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
Procedures:
1. Both parties (LESSOR and LESSEE) execute, sign and initiate the Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract.
2. Within 3 days after Both parties sign the Agreement, LESSOR will issue a Notarized signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking to the LESSEE guarantying to refund LESSEE all the cost incurred by the LESSEE for the bank transmission charges (For swift MT760 BG/SBLC or Pre-advice MT799 or both as the case may be) after due execution of the contract or if provider fails to deliver bank instruments as agreed.
3. Within 3 working days after LESSEE receives LESSOR'S signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking, LESSEE will make payment by direct wire transfer into the LESSOR'S provided bank cordinates for the receiving of the bank transmission charges the bank transmission charges for the BG/SBLC MT760 swift transmission or Pre-advice MT799 swift transmission or both.
4. Within three (3) banking days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the bank transmission charges for the BG/SBLC MT760 swift in LESSOR'S bank account, the LESSOR will deliver the BG/SBLC via bank confirmation of swift BG/SBLC MT760 to the LESSEE'S banker including the hard copy of the BG/SBLC via bank bonded courier in Seven (7) banking days.
5. LESSEE pays LESSOR the leasing fee and the brokers their commission fees not later than 7 - 30 banking days after the BG/SBLC hard copy is received and confirmed at lessee's bank.
6. Where lessee does not deduct the bank transmission charges from leasing fees paid, LESSOR shall refund bank charges to LESSEE by direct wire transfer within 7 banking days upon payment of the leasing fees.
Should Lessee default to pay the leasing fees to the Lessor and the brokers commission fees as agreed after 7 banking days of confirmation of BG/SBLC MT760 in lessee's bank account, Lessor will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the BG/SBLC thereby forcing the Lessee's bankers to return the BG/SBLC MT760 to the issuing Bank.
Regards,
Jang
ALERT!! ALERT!!! NO EXIST..FORGED DOA...FRAUD..LOST MONEY
Izedomi Ohirein

Thornton Heath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

We are looking for HSBC Bank Guarantee to finance US$20Million Cocoa Processing project in Nigeria. Please contact me if you have one with details.

Kind Regards,
Izedomi Ohirein
----------
ohirein@btinternet.com
==========

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

i can change bg until 1 billion

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

no leasing bg

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

i can exchanged all bg in fast time 5 m - 2 b
please no rent bg
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Total garbage
test

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Yrst
peter tucker

Okemos, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

You have nothing at all...
kevin

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

hi im kevin from italy im interested i have client that want BG my mail is kevinmaron@yahoo.it
kevin

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

i need MT 103 AND BG i have client that need it from italy my mail is kevinmaron@yahoo.it
kevin

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

im kevin from italy i have client that need mt 103 and BG SERIOUS WORK
morteza

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

i need MT 103 AND BG i have client that need it from iran my mail is mortezafakhri83@yahoo.com

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

morteza wrote:
i need MT 103 AND BG i have client that need it from iran my mail is mortezafakhri83@yahoo.com
Iran?!

Good luck finding an investment group willing to help your client located in a country labeled "terrorrist nation".
morteza

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran?!
Good luck finding an investment group willing to help your client located in a country labeled "terrorrist nation".
n\

Hey. Pull yourself Delight project I want to do business with Iran is the cradle of civilization

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did President Barack Obama buy a Rancho Mirage ... 3 hr Rumor No More 3
Despite all the Hoopla, the $ 4.25 m Desert Hom... 3 hr The Foreclosure S... 1
The $ 4.25 m Desert Home will be Refocused... 4 hr The Redemption 2
By Mid-2015, We shall know Who is winning... 10 hr The Political Lan... 1
For the past four years, I made some promises b... 12 hr The Stone Cheever 5
I have Banker, School Principle + Police Chief ... 12 hr The Stingy Cheever 3
Video of Thomas Lee's court case against Citibank. 12 hr The Fraud Cheever 2

Search the Banking Forum:
•••