A Proper Recourse for Citibank: To Sue Pandit

Posted in the Banking Forum

Since: Oct 12

Hamburg, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2012
I could understand the concerns of Michael E. O'Neill and Michale L. Corbat: Being Board Chairman at Citi-Group, Mr. O'Neill has Shareholders' interest in mind.. He will not do any thing to harm and or to do damages to them including Mine! And Mr. Corbat is a Harvard man new on the job as CEO to replace that just departured Pandit and to steer Citibank to a brighter future..

While it sounds all good and promising, my question to them is: Will they again use the Bank Funds like Vikram S. Pandit to hire a high paid attorney to defend the incoming lawsuit I shall file early next week against Citibank for committing Bank Fraud + Employees' Mis-conduct??

If the answer is "Yes", why go through all the Fiascos??

My advice: A proper Recourse is to sue Vikram S. Pandit for all the Punitive Damages Citibank is burdened un-necessarily in A Proposed Out-Of-Court Settlement with me because of all the Mis-deeds by Pandit...Besides, there are legal precedences: US Bank sued Bank of America/ Countrywide Home Loans and Investors sue Bank of Ameirca/ Countrywide Home Loan, etc..

You are at an important Cross Road...Take the right course!

Signed, A Justday

A Justday

Hamburg, NY

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Let me declare: Vikram S. Pandit is not the Defendant in my law suit...My advice is purely from the stand point of being a shareholder of "C"!!!

Also, Lord works in mysterious ways!

Have a peaceful Thanksgiving!

Signed, A Justday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senate Panel to Hold Hearing on Regulators' Tie... 13 min Le Jimbo 2
From IRS Agents Paying no Tax to Veterans askin... 14 min A Nation of Corru... 1
Virgin Galactic says space tourism rocket lost 20 min Cheever Favored R... 2
$1m Bullet Program (Nov '09) 15 hr Visitor 48
Mail and bank fraud scheme could cost man 30 ye... 23 hr Cheever the Gambler 2
Stay Clear of that Nurse in Maine who refused t... Fri Listen to Others 4
Russia eyes railway-for-resources project with ... Fri Listen to Others 3

Banking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE