Posted in the Banking Forum
BG/MTN PURCHASE NOT LEASING
I write basically to enquire if your Corporation can handle or issue my Client whom I am a Mandate to, with MTN or SSBG for the amount of 500B EURO/DOLLARS. My Buyer is from Korea, and he is very much in need of such Instruments at a very good Pricing rate, most probably within the range price ranges of 24 to 40%(with plus 1 or plus 2% FPA for MTN )and price not more than 60%(with plus 1 or plus 2% FPAs with Pre-Advise) for SSBG .The name of my Buyer is ………………….President,…………., South Korea, Seoul. This amount is for PURCHASE and not leasing and it is for Digital Media City (DMC) PROJECT in Seoul, South Korea, while MR ………… is the man at the helm of affairs of the Project. The Project site is www.dmc.seoul.go.kr
I shall enclose his supposedly Procedures (better with PRE-ADVISE) and will not hesitate to give you his full details upon favourable response back that there is an Offer for him. Or on the alternative, we will like to have the list of This Year Financial Instruments Offers to enable him make choice. This is to breach time wasting and assure you of his seriousness and willingness to buy the said Instruments.
Looking forward to hearing from you very soon, Treat as most urgent, thanks while I remain.
Mr Felix Uche.
Our partner is ready to buy urgently:
BANK INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION
TYPE OF INSTRUMENT : BANK GUARANTEE
ISSUING BANK : Top Western European Bank
FORMAT : BG (as per Appendix “C”)
CURRENCY : Euro Dollars
INTEREST : Zero Percent (0%)
TOTAL AMOUNT : Euro Dollars Five Billion
FIRST TRANCH : Euro Dollars Five Hundred Million Only
SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES : Euro Dollars Five Hundred Million or as agreed
INVOICE PRICE : 73%+ 1%+ 1%
VERIFICATION MODE : By authentication SWIFT
PAYMENT MODE : Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order
(ICBPO) MT 103/23
1. Within two (2) banking days after Buyer and Seller signing this Agreement and Buyer issuing Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement (IFPA) as per Appendix “B”, Seller’s bank will SWIFT VIA MT199 request to Buyer’s bank, Bank of China Hong Kong for confirmation of Buyer’s bank availability of funds, readiness to accept BG and ability to perform this Agreement under the Transaction Code:().(Seller shall provide a copy of the SWIFT to Buyer).
2. Within two (2) banking days, Buyer’s bank, Bank of China Hong Kong will reply to Seller’s bank via SWIFT MT199 to confirm that they are ready to accept BG and the funds is available to perform this Agreement under Transaction Code:().(Buyer shall provide a copy of the SWIFT to Seller).
3. Within two (2) banking days after receipt of confirmation from Buyer’s bank, Seller’s shall instruct his BG Issuing bank to SWIFT BG Pre-Advice via SWIFT MT 799 as per Appendix “A” to Buyer’s bank, Bank of China Hong Kong with full text of Bank Guarantee.(Seller shall provide a copy of the SWIFT to Buyer)
4. Upon Buyer’s bank receipt of BG Pre-Advice, Buyer’s Bank, Bank of China Hong Kong SAR within 3 banking days, will issue Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order (ICBPO) as per Appendix “B” to Seller’s bank via SWIFT MT 103/23.(Buyer shall provide a copy of the SWIFT to the Seller).
5. Upon satisfactory, verification and authentication of Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order (ICBPO) MT 103/23, Seller shall, within 2 banking days, cause his Issuing Bank to send the Bank Guarantee via Swift MT760 as per Appendix “C” to Buyer’s bank, Bank of China Hong Kong (Seller shall provide a copy of the SWIFT to Buyer).
6. Upon satisfactory, verification and confirmation of MT760, within three (3) banking days, Buyer shall cause their bank to release payment of Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order (ICBPO) MT 103/23 and the Commission to both side’s paymasters as stated on the Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement (IFPA) as per Appendix “D” which shall be regarded as a part of this Agreement.
We are ready to start to work immediately
Gennady France- Germany - Ukraine
Please, send my E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Mr Felix,
I would like to talk to you Please send your contact details.
We can offer you 77+2 SSBG and MTN 68+2
If interested pls contact at 0091-99951-33386.
Thabks & regards,
Tell me when this thread is updated:
|HSBC Receives Buy Rating from Espirito Santo In...||2 hr||Jon Danzig||1|
|HSBC under fire from all sides at AGM||3 hr||Jon Danzig||1|
|KTT Telex System (Nov '11)||6 hr||Raul||65|
|Serious Buyer Mandate needed for MTN, gold, dia... (Jun '08)||6 hr||godofhacking||241|
|monetize bank guarantees and stand by letter of... (Feb '12)||14 hr||DCA-CAPITAL||12|
|American Airlines CEO Tom Horton's Proposed Sev...||17 hr||Prost||1|
|TIP: $50 Bonus from Capital One 360||17 hr||Mike||5|