wanted trades

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

Has any one found a reliable source for primary seasoned tradelines or credit repair that use safefunds?

Has any one dealt with Randy for his tradelines?

please advise
dloville

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

hello im very interested in buy tradelines.
I ve done this before and it really works.
Please email me info. on how i would go about
buying your service. my email is dloville@hotmail.com
lance

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

Malcolm wahl wrote:
We have Primary tradelines for sale. We offer everything from Mortgage, Auto, to even Installment tradelines too! We give real timeframes for seeing tradelines appear on credit report and also are within all our clients budget. We also offer cpn numbers and have packages deals for resellers with more then one client! Let us get your credit right this year!
Who are you?
lance

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

Who are you?
Highway69

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

wwwcreditclearnowcom wrote:
<quoted text>
We are definetly sorry you feel that way.We are not in the practice of ripping anyone off.And our trade lines always post.We have verification processes in place and we guarantee our products or we will give our customers every dime of their hard earned money back.
So before you assume someone business is a rip off,Check your facts.
Corey Wright
I am so sorry that you wont take 5 minutes to open a safefunds or escrow.com account to protect a buyers purchase rather you insist that a buyer pay for these services op front and only take your word on a generic contract from google.com about a moneyback guarantee, yes i have done my research.
Wright Promotional Marketing Group
President
Yes I am so sorry that you wont take 5 minutes and open a safefunds or escrow.com account to protect the buyer. You insist that the buyer just pay for your product op front and take your word on your moneyback guarantee on a generic contract from google.com
Lisa Mason

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Can someone help me by explaining what is a safe fund, it seems like a good thing to offer clients if you are for real, thank you.
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

This offer is a scam.

A fraud.

Run !!

Since: Sep 09

Lilburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Its easy to call something a scam when you have not even tried the product.My name is Corey Wright and i am the Owner of WWW.CREDITCLEARNOW.COM .

I am simply gonna say this in regards to the comment calling my company a scam...we sell thousands of trade lines every month...and i have made millions of dollars...providing quality trade lines to my customers.

Thanks again to all WWW.CREDITCLEARNOW.COM 's valued customers...we could not have gotten this far without you.

Haters will Hate...lol

Lilburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Lisa Mason wrote:
Here is an e-mail I received from a concerned buyer of our trade lines. I thought it would also help some of you who might have questions about us.Here is what the e-mail said.
Saw info on Topix about the company ........please advise on this.
a. how long does it take to have this show on the report?
b. How many tradeline do you get for this price ?
1 or 3 ?
c. What if you are a broker and want to market Can you order
this for someone else thru this site ?
d. It seems that this is not for an aged trade is this correct ?
e. Most of these trade Merchant Accounts require a large deposit
is this the case ?
Lastly will this report to all the bureaus?
Please advise
This was my answers to their questions.
Thanks for writing to me, I will try to answer all the questions
1-All the trades you buy for this month the data will be transmitted to all the 3 bureaus by the 30th at 12 pm, so they report for next month.
2-For this price it is only one trade you get.
3-If you are a broker yes you can order for someone else but make sure you have all their info, the good thing is everybody is approved and it is a primary trdeline.
4-That is correct this is not an aged trade it is brand new. We do not do authorised user, this is your own trade and you maintain it.
5-This is not a secured line of credit, this is an unsecured line so it does not require a large deposit. This is as good as going to Sears and applying for a Sears card the difference is that with Sears they might deny you but this one you are not denied you will be approved.
6-Yes it reports to all three major bureaus.
Any questions let me know
Lisa Mason
Office 877-819-0830
www.firstmetrofinancial.com
James wrote:
<quoted text>Donít do it she sounds very nice on the phone but after she gets ur money she changes her phone and email. I am trying now with a different company so will c what will happen will keep you posted in 2 weeks or so
Mike

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

wanted trades wrote:
Has any one found a reliable source for primary seasoned tradelines or credit repair that use safefunds?
Has any one dealt with Randy for his tradelines?
please advise
How do safe funds work? thanks

Lilburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

To see the FICO 08 Press release regarding Authorized User Trade lines.Go to WWW.CREDITCLEARNOW.COM Forums section.

You should notice that primary trade lines are not mentioned.
highway69

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
How do safe funds work? thanks
With safefunds u deposit the funds into a neutral account to show the seller that you have the funds available, after you receive your product you go online and release the funds to the seller. If you are dealing with someone that doesnt use safefunds run like hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

highway69 wrote:
<quoted text>
With safefunds u deposit the funds into a neutral account to show the seller that you have the funds available, after you receive your product you go online and release the funds to the seller. If you are dealing with someone that doesnt use safefunds run like hell.
who do you recommend for obtaining lines that will indeed post?...
Sandy Pines

Huntington Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

Hi this is my first time on here read alot of your post, I just wanted to let some of you guys know that I have gone through a company with a woman named Jennifer, Very nice lady, anyways to the point She offers tradelines that really post I have gotten over eight tradelines through her and all of them posted in under 30 days some posted around the 14th day others took about 24 days and one took 27 days but just thought I would let you know, if you do go through her she does charge upfront fees but she is worth it she does everything she says trust me Just thought I would help you out she has other programs she is offering also like the no fico cards I just got mine in the mail from her yesterday Im so happy I found Jennifer she is a saint.

Thank you everyone for reading my post any ways all most for got here is her email address

helpwithcreditnow@yahoo.com
Mike

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Judged:

Sandy Pines wrote:
Hi this is my first time on here read alot of your post, I just wanted to let some of you guys know that I have gone through a company with a woman named Jennifer, Very nice lady, anyways to the point She offers tradelines that really post I have gotten over eight tradelines through her and all of them posted in under 30 days some posted around the 14th day others took about 24 days and one took 27 days but just thought I would let you know, if you do go through her she does charge upfront fees but she is worth it she does everything she says trust me Just thought I would help you out she has other programs she is offering also like the no fico cards I just got mine in the mail from her yesterday Im so happy I found Jennifer she is a saint.
Thank you everyone for reading my post any ways all most for got here is her email address
How do we get hold of Jennifer give us her info, thank you.4725
James

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

I have tried every company under the sun and none of them worked. I paid thousands for so called seasoned trade lines. The only company that I have found that works is credresource.com . They didn't cost me that much and they hit my credit report in a little over 3 months. Now I will say that the guys there quoted 90 days or less and it took a little longer. But I did get my primary tradelines and it didn't cost me 1000's......
Micheal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Sandy Pines wrote:
I also went through jennifer she is the best she is worth going through even with the upfront fees she will deliver

her email
Personal Funding Now

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

Forget buying bogus tradelines that will never post... We can get you the funding / credit cards you'll always dreamed of!
Loans are based on Equifax scores only & we can remove anything derogatory off your credit report in 10 days or less to help you qualify.
$10,000-$60,000 funding with a 15% backend fee.
mcmcl1@yahoo.com
BEWARE

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

Judged:

I have been researching honest primary tradeline sellers for over a year. I want to post a friendly reminder to all.... BE VERY CAREFUL... Do not rush, and demand to use safefunds for your protection. DO NOT fall for these fake post of people getting items posted and referring you to their source.... Most post on this forum are fraud or people trying to deliver but just can't because of other difficulties... BEWARE OF COMPANIES THAT PROMISE EVERYTHING... cpn's, delete any negative item, delete all inquiries, post in two weeks, also fake funding.... So may people have lost money from Fraud on this site... Do not let it happen to you.. You have worked way too hard for your money...!
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

Amen to that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••