Where to buy dichloroacetate...

Jul 11, 2007 Full story: Sciencegate 45

Abel Pharmboy is the nom de plume of an academic researcher and educator who holds a PhD in Pharmacology. via Sciencegate

Full Story
Mark

Montmartre, Canada

#30 May 13, 2010
Here is tha University of Alberta website (first human clinical study on 5 patients with brain cancer): http://www.dca.med.ualberta.ca/Home/index.cfm
Yof

Stollberg, Germany

#31 May 13, 2010
Okay
Doug

Scranton, PA

#32 May 13, 2010
Good info.
Aaron James Bouche

De Pere, WI

#33 Aug 2, 2010
Those who block cancer victims from DCA production and purchase can tell the CEO's of their employers that we will be waiting for them in the "realm of the spirit", we don't want your money, we want your families !!! We will have our revenge !!!
PJa

Toronto, Canada

#34 Mar 8, 2011
Mike wrote:
I hope the FDA dies of Cancer! Unbelievable!!! My father died and I have people in my church and community who are unable to have normal lives so doctors, manufacturers and the FDA can live in wealth! May they all burn in hell for eternity!
I am all for the new treatment, but hearing someone say they are church goers and that they wish people die and burn in hell makes me sick, typical religois freak, they are evil hipercrites.
Ante

Seattle, WA

#35 Jul 1, 2011
Cesium Chloride does the same thing as DCA, but there is more research done on it.
Kevin James

Cambridge, Canada

#37 Aug 25, 2011
this company ships sodium dichloroacetate DCA to the US and all other countries http://puredca.com/store/
Maurice Lelli

Etobicoke, Canada

#38 Nov 10, 2011
There is a new site that sells DCA at much affordable prices and the people that run the site Biochemists and people in the health industry.
www.imediclub.eu
Alistair

Vancouver, Canada

#39 Nov 24, 2011
Pharmasave 4th and Burrard in Vancouver, BC (Canada) sells DCA for $200 per 100 capsules. They are an excellent compounding pharmacy.
andrea p

Valencia, CA

#40 Dec 28, 2011
this is unbelieveable, this is like a dictatorship, you should be allowed to buy suplements any kind you want, as is it's bad enough that people dont know about DCA,since they dont make a big enough profit out of it they are shutting all doors down to find an alternative, just like when Doctor Royal Raymond Rife found an alternative cure for cancer:http://noguff.com/Royal _Raymond_Rife.html
a must read,it's either they make a profit or die!"
John

Montréal, Canada

#42 Mar 11, 2012
andrea p wrote:
this is unbelieveable, this is like a dictatorship, you should be allowed to buy suplements any kind you want, as is it's bad enough that people dont know about DCA,since they dont make a big enough profit out of it they are shutting all doors down to find an alternative, just like when Doctor Royal Raymond Rife found an alternative cure for cancer:http://noguff.com/Royal _Raymond_Rife.html
a must read,it's either they make a profit or die!"
Use water with lemon and a bit of sodium bicarbonate. Mixt and drink once a day.Do not use lemon juce from supermarket !
DeeDee

UK

#46 Mar 22, 2012
in pain & looking for mutually beneficial arrangement, one time or long term, anonymous, easy. med304 at g mail dot com
Mrsder

Lloydminster, Canada

#48 Apr 4, 2012
Are you serious about this formula? I like to try as still I can not trust DCA's chemical compound.
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Use water with lemon and a bit of sodium bicarbonate. Mixt and drink once a day.Do not use lemon juce from supermarket !
Keith

Canada

#49 Apr 21, 2012
What an amazing discovery! If anyone needs nursing assistance for travel to the private DCA cancer clinics in Toronto or mexico...visit my website:
www.nursingonthefly.ca
www.facebook.com/nursingonthefly
Keith

Canada

#50 Apr 21, 2012
Alistair wrote:
Pharmasave 4th and Burrard in Vancouver, BC (Canada) sells DCA for $200 per 100 capsules. They are an excellent compounding pharmacy.
Does Pharmasave sell it without a prescription?
Mrsder

Lloydminster, Canada

#51 Apr 21, 2012
Hi Keith,
I just purchased DCA from UK and I'm in Alberta, Canada. The company's name is Pharma-DCA.com . It came just after one week.
Herb

Laval, Canada

#52 May 13, 2012
I've been reading about the news concerning a cure for cancer.My Father has prostate cancer and bone cancer.Please can someone confirm with me about a cure! is this true or not? I've hearing about DCA. If someone could tell me please where i can find DCA!!
Mrsder

Lloydminster, Canada

#53 May 13, 2012
Pharma-DCA.com I purchased from this website and am living in Edmonton, AB. It came within one week. Friend of mine is using DCA and in her last body CT scan showed that out of nine tumors there is just two. Actually she is doing also iv vitamin c. You should know how to use orally as my friend takes iv form of DCA but she is going to start orally since Toronto based DCA clinic charges lots of money. I have breast cancer but I decided to use protocel instead of DCA. If you want you can contact me at mrsder@hotmail.com for more info. I hope everything goes okey with your father.
Herb

Calgary, Canada

#55 Aug 7, 2012
Hi Mrsder Thanks you so much for your reply.I will contact you soon at your e-mail.I am presently in Alberta visiting my father. Again thank you very much for your info on DCA
Herb

Calgary, Canada

#58 Aug 11, 2012
Hi Mrsder- i send you an email recently.I have a question to ask you.How come you're not using DCA? but instead you're using protocol? What is protocol? is it because it's better or safer? Do you know if DCA is dangerous? Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchanger 7 hr munich 5
How does computer cooling system work? 11 hr ekwbfan 1
Wal-Mart sales decline (Dec '06) Wed Heinz Guderian 76
King Cobra Muffler Motivational Quote of the Day: Wed King Cobra Muffler 1
King Cobra Muffler Business Tip of the Day Wed King Cobra Muffler 1
King Cobra Muffler Trivia Question 12-24-14 Wed King Cobra Muffler 1
King Cobra Trivia Answer 12-23-14 Wed King Cobra Muffler 1
More from around the web