Why do conservatives want Paul Ryan to be vice president?

Aug 9, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 970

The Wall Street Journal's editorial page joined the growing movement of influential conservatives uniting behind hero wonk Paul Ryan for vice president.

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1045 Aug 18, 2012
Why do the Romneys ADMIT their hidden tax returns provide AMMUNITION to Democrats? Let's consider:

1. Took the 2009 IRS Amnesty for feloniously dodging taxes overseas.

2. Committed VOTER FRAUD by lying about their state of residence in 2010 in order to vote in the election after Ted Kennedy died. He claimed they lived in his son's basement instead of their mansion in California...oh, yeah...right...uh huh.

3. Paid no income taxes for 10-12 years. These could have occurred prior to when he began running for political office. Note that he claims he paid taxes for 10 years. Why not just claim he has always paid at least a 13% income tax rate during his working life?

4. Etc? What else? These are felonies, frauds, lying to the public, etc. These are SERIOUS.

No wonder they cannot reveal their tax returns.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1046 Aug 18, 2012
Swiftboating the 2012 campaign - Video on NBCNews.com

video.msnbc.msn.com/hardball/48707494
1 day ago
Smerconish:'Only a partisan opinion could sustain' voter ID laws ... process, we invaded ...
www.votevets.org
notlocal

AOL

#1048 Aug 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Why do the Romneys ADMIT their hidden tax returns provide AMMUNITION to Democrats? Let's consider:
1. Took the 2009 IRS Amnesty for feloniously dodging taxes overseas.
2. Committed VOTER FRAUD by lying about their state of residence in 2010 in order to vote in the election after Ted Kennedy died. He claimed they lived in his son's basement instead of their mansion in California...oh, yeah...right...uh huh.
3. Paid no income taxes for 10-12 years. These could have occurred prior to when he began running for political office. Note that he claims he paid taxes for 10 years. Why not just claim he has always paid at least a 13% income tax rate during his working life?
4. Etc? What else? These are felonies, frauds, lying to the public, etc. These are SERIOUS.
No wonder they cannot reveal their tax returns.
Nice try, but none of this is true or the Romney's would never have passed the GOP vetting for Gov. Romeny to become the nominee.

Liberal rumors put forth in desperation.
notlocal

AOL

#1049 Aug 18, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
Swiftboating the 2012 campaign - Video on NBCNews.com
video.msnbc.msn.com/hardball/48707494
1 day ago
Smerconish:'Only a partisan opinion could sustain' voter ID laws ... process, we invaded ...
www.votevets.org
Oh, well if MSNBC and NBC reported it, we have to believe it. NBC of Jeffery Immelt fame.

You gotta be kidding? Neither network let on the F&F hearings were even taking place until AG Holder was indicted.

By the way, why hasn't the President taken any questions in the last twelve weeks from the White House Press Corp or anyone else, but has the free time to appear on Entertainment tonight (I can just see either President Bush doing that), answer what Mexican food he prefers and what tunes he works out to? Please don't answer with a liberal website.

DuPrees, you are Obamatized.

Location hidden

#1050 Aug 18, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but none of this is true or the Romney's would never have passed the GOP vetting for Gov. Romeny to become the nominee.
Liberal rumors put forth in desperation.
What GOPUX vetting.

Oh, you mean where McCain tossed him in favor of Palin after he saw his tax returns?

Oh, you mean where the GOPUX threw every piece of garbage they had at his head for months and months and months?

Oh, you mean where Republiscum all over the country tell the lying scumbag to release his returns so as to get the subject changed?

Oh, you mean THAT vetting?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Are you twelve years old?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1051 Aug 19, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but it is something that Republican William Howard Taft's Secretary of State Republican Philander Knox proclaimed On February 25, 1913, just a week before Democrat Woodrow Wilson assumed the office of the POTUS on March 4, 1913 that the 16th amendment had been ratified by the necessary three-fourths of the states; thus, it had become part of the Constitution.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendm...
You seem to be trying to justify something here. I don't care which party did it, it was not ratified. Many things have been put in play by both parties that is not granted by the constitution and so both parties and those individuals that participated are guilty of treason.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1052 Aug 19, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
What GOPUX vetting.
Oh, you mean where McCain tossed him in favor of Palin after he saw his tax returns?
Oh, you mean where the GOPUX threw every piece of garbage they had at his head for months and months and months?
Oh, you mean where Republiscum all over the country tell the lying scumbag to release his returns so as to get the subject changed?
Oh, you mean THAT vetting?
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.
Are you twelve years old?
CALL FOR OBAMA TO VISIT ISRAEL, ALLAY IRAN... Report: Obama may visit Israel this month since it has been made clear to him that Isreal wasn't in Wisconsin and that Isreal didn't have black neighborhoods, both places Obama seeems to avoid..........more nightly news to come.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1053 Aug 19, 2012
Amanda Slap wrote:
Romney and Ryan told at least 11 lies during the week.
Obama is no slouch at saying what is at variance to the truth either. With all the pants on fire lies being told by both sides, it is a wonder that both Willard and Barry haven't been cited for indecent exposure by now (LOL) Yes, I realize that Obama has immunity to arrest as president just in case anybody wants to make a snide comment about it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1054 Aug 19, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be trying to justify something here. I don't care which party did it, it was not ratified. Many things have been put in play by both parties that is not granted by the constitution and so both parties and those individuals that participated are guilty of treason.
I do, because the Republican Party is responsible and history hold the Republican Party for it the biggest affliction of confiscatory income taxes ever given to the American People Just like the Republicans did with the Individual Mandate in Obamacare or The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) which is no different than the Income Tax Mandating people to buy Health Insurance which was a Republican amendment, and there of those individuals that try to up hold that Republican Party just like the ones that try to up hold the Democrat Party too.

U.S. Senate panel backs health insurance requirement

Republicans said the issue was a matter of personal freedom and questioned the constitutionality of forcing people to purchase insurance.

"The individual mandate in this bill is un-American. It may even be unconstitutional," said Republican Senator Jim Bunning(KY), the amendment's sponsor.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/09/25/us-...

HOW SOME STATES DID NOT LEGALLY
RATIFY THE 16TH AMENDMENT

Bill Benson's findings, published in "The Law That Never Was," make a convincing case that the 16th amendment was not legally ratified and that Secretary of State Republican Philander Knox was not merely in error, but committed fraud when he declared it ratified in February 1913. What follows is a summary of some of the major findings for many of the states, showing that their ratifications were not legal and should not have been counted.

The 16th amendment had been sent out in 1909 to the state governors for ratification by the state legislatures after having been passed by Congress. There were 48 states at that time, and three-fourths, or 36, of them were required to give their approval in order for it to be ratified. The process took almost the whole term of the Taft administration, from 1909 to 1913.

Knox had received responses from 42 states when he declared the 16th amendment ratified on February 25, 1913, just a few days before leaving office to make way for the administration of Woodrow Wilson. Knox acknowledged that four of those states (Utah, Conn, R.I. and N.H.) had rejected it, and he counted 38 states as having approved it. We will now examine some of the key evidence Bill Benson found regarding the approval of the amendment in many of those states.

http://www.givemeliberty.org/features/taxes/n...

Location hidden

#1055 Aug 19, 2012
I cant imagine what these Republicans of today would do if they gained majority of the House of Representitives, the Senate and the White House, maybe legistlate more mandates to purchase other products since the SCOTUS said a mandate is considered a tax.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#1056 Aug 19, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Ann Romney on Rock Center last night praising Romney? She is either, deeply, blindly in love, brainwashed or a liar like her husband.
She actually said she believes Rmoney was sent to SAVE Ameri
What can i say we conservative guys are easy to love. I been with my wife for over twenty years and we are still deeply in love.

Location hidden

#1057 Aug 19, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>CALL FOR OBAMA TO VISIT ISRAEL, ALLAY IRAN... Report: Obama may visit Israel this month since it has been made clear to him that Isreal wasn't in Wisconsin and that Isreal didn't have black neighborhoods, both places Obama seeems to avoid..........more nightly news to come.
Dumbospam. Why don't you send the Great Embarrassment ****face Romney to kow tow to Netanyahu and be his buttboy for a few more days.

Israelis said that WimpRomney made Israel's security WORSE by encouraging Iran to arm up.

In this, WimpRomney is almost as stupid and inept as you are Dumbospam. Do you know that the piece of garbage wants to start a war with Russia through Iran?

Do you know that he was for the Vietnam War but dodged the draft 4 times by claiming he was a Minister Religious in France? Do you know that none of his creepy sons have military service? Do you know that?

You are so easy.

Location hidden

#1058 Aug 19, 2012
Amanda Slap wrote:
Romney and Ryan told at least 11 lies during the week.
Ryan lied TO HIS OWN MOTHER and to all of those seniors about Medicare.

The Ryan/Romney plan KILLS MEDICARE BY 2016.

Ok granny, take your piddling $6K and go and purchase full coverage health insurance in the private market.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahaha
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#1061 Aug 20, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
So that means the black panthers will not be intimidating white and republican voters this time around? And dead people's votes for dems won't count? And people will not be voting twice or selling their votes to groups like Acorn?
Like I said, it always the dems fighting voter ID, which tells the whole story.
So, we can look forward to an accurate vote and count this time. We all agree that voter ID is a great step forward.
??? How can there be an accurate vote count, when Diebold, ES&S and Sequoia hide the count and come up with their own? Even if every vote cast were valid, open and honest, the count would still be wildly skewed because we know the ballot counting boxes are completely phony.

Oh, wait, you are a republican and all that matters is who is declared the winner. If you can't do it by eliminating millions of legal voters, you will use the boxes to change the vote. But wait, if you can't win that way, you can always get your buddies on the USSC to throw out the election and appoint your guys. They got away with it last time, so they will have no hesitation about throwing out another election.

I suppose you think it's a good idea to talk about dis-enfranchising millions in a pretend effort to have honest elections. Either way you win. Problem is many don't buy your lies. People will find out what you are doing and it will further damage your GOP brand; like anyone with sense would ever vote for any republican.
notlocal

AOL

#1062 Aug 20, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you think it's a good idea to talk about dis-enfranchising millions in a pretend effort to have honest elections. Either way you win. Problem is many don't buy your lies. People will find out what you are doing and it will further damage your GOP brand; like anyone with sense would ever vote for any republican.
I'm registered Independent. Now watching this voter ID back and forth, it's only the dems bitching and suing about having laws and photo ID's to eliminate fraud.

Therefore, I conclude they are conducting the majority of it. Id four years so long you don't remember Acorn?

This country needs a change or go off a fiscal cliff. Obama is under experienced and way over his head. Problem is, no one in the democratic party even realizes it. Look at Pelosi. Need I say more?

Michelle Obama isn't even proud of this country.
notlocal

AOL

#1063 Aug 20, 2012
On this date in the Carter/Reagan run off, Carter was 10 points ahead and look how that ended.
Romney is a point ahead of Barry.
Let your boy go. He doesn't like America or Americans.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#1064 Aug 20, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm registered Independent. Now watching this voter ID back and forth, it's only the dems bitching and suing about having laws and photo ID's to eliminate fraud.
Therefore, I conclude they are conducting the majority of it. Id four years so long you don't remember Acorn?
This country needs a change or go off a fiscal cliff. Obama is under experienced and way over his head. Problem is, no one in the democratic party even realizes it. Look at Pelosi. Need I say more?
With Qillard's only experience being limited to one term as governor of Massachusetts where he left office with onl;y a 36% approval rating, it looks like voters this November will be caught between a rock and a hard place.

Location hidden

#1065 Aug 20, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>With Qillard's only experience being limited to one term as governor of Massachusetts where he left office with onl;y a 36% approval rating, it looks like voters this November will be caught between a rock and a hard place.
got that right, Romney would be my last choice.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1067 Aug 21, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm registered Independent.
Sure you are.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#1069 Aug 21, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to belong to either party as well. Neither support my political position.

It is the GOP that is working overtime to disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of voters, perhaps millions. Yes the dems are whining about it, but not doing so much. The GOP wants to spend millions of our dollars, to prevent one or two illegal votes, and prevent thousands of legal votes simply because those who to whom they are removing the vote don't typically vote for republicans. In fact, it has been observed, the lower the number of people who vote, the more republicans get elected.

With that being said, there is practically no voter fraud. The election judges do a good job. However, there is massive election fraud and neither party is doing anything about it. I suspect voter fraud came up to distract from election fraud. The GOP saw a way to even further gain power, by eliminating the illusion of voting for potentially millions of people and they made the grab.

I do remember acorn. They were trying to get out the vote, and some people decided to cheat. When the culprits were found out, by Acorn they were turned in, by acorn. The GOP heard about the cheat and blamed Acorn for it. You can't believe anything the GOP says.(That doesn't mean you can believe the democrats either, all too often they say the same things.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Cobra Muffler Motivational Quote of the Day: 53 min King Cobra Muffler 1
King Cobra Muffler Trivia Question 10-30-14 2 hr King Cobra Muffler 1
King Cobra Muffler Trivia Answer 10-29-14 2 hr King Cobra Muffler 1
Motorcycle dating sites review and things we fi... 6 hr thomas 1
Norvell Group and Associates: maskinvarebehov ... 8 hr audrearrez 4
How to create your website only 0.75$ offer lim... 10 hr moneymaker98 2
Motorcycle dating sites gives review of the top... 10 hr moneymakers78 3

Business News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE