Other (explain below)

yup

United States

#11096 Jun 30, 2012
legally able to have 99 plants....time to make some money!$$
Romney Jokes

Monrovia, CA

#11097 Jul 1, 2012
Q: How can you tell when Mitt Romney is lying?

A: His lips are moving.
Sonoma State Seminarian

Sonoma, CA

#11098 Jul 2, 2012
The real issue is whether or not the true feelings of the non feeling will ever combat their command to control by repetition. Saying "blah-yech-blah" over and over to the faithful ensures that the group will one day shout "blah-yech-blah" on its own as a mantra and will fight anyone who does not join in on the chant of the mindless repeaters of moose poop lines of so-called faith. As mormney said " prayer and faith are all you need, and in my administration, will be all you can expect. We are doing away with godless social security, communist medicare and all non-christian education. Young people should work, proselityze and follow directions and the old should be quiet and sleep". Geezus
Romney Jokes

Azusa, CA

#11099 Jul 2, 2012
Q: Why didn't he keep cliping?

A: The kid ran out of hair for me to cut.
Wild One

Santa Ana, CA

#11100 Jul 2, 2012
Yes indeed. It has been far to long that we the people have been oppressed from the beautiful Mary Jane. Weed is from mother nature and it was put here for all of us to enjoy. Perhaps now people can finally appreciate her for all the love she has to offer. She will always be there to bring up during does hard times and will raise your spirit up. She will make you laugh when things aren't funny and grub like there's no tomorrow. Problems will disappear and solutions will appear before you. But most of all just stop and think of all the joy she will bring.
Time to kill

Sierra Madre, CA

#11101 Jul 2, 2012
Florida, Largo teen has died from injuries after shooting himself with a pistol, while playing Russian Roulette.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#11102 Jul 2, 2012
Time to kill wrote:
Florida, Largo teen has died from injuries after shooting himself with a pistol, while playing Russian Roulette.
Maybe u can start a new topic here about it? Are u saying Russian Roulette is a dangerous game? Can u play it with yourself in the mirror and report back to us?
Romney Jokes

Sierra Madre, CA

#11103 Jul 2, 2012
Q: Mitt, did you use?

A: No but i sold it instead.
Freshie Kardashian

Redding, CA

#11104 Jul 2, 2012
Jim Bigley - Prince of Pot or Cannabis Clown ?

Just who is is this farmer of frivolity flicking his proverbial middle finger at all Redding California law enforcement legal authority featured in the "Epic Acres Production" of the youtube video "Bigley Ranches goes BIGLEY " ?

http://freshie-kardashian.blogspot.com/2012/0...
Fr Gonaz-Padin Sonoma Hs

Sonoma, CA

#11105 Jul 3, 2012
Dear Boy, come to my confession cycle at vespers. We must pray for your salivation.
Sonoma State Seminarian wrote:
The real issue is whether or not the true feelings of the non feeling will ever combat their command to control by repetition. Saying "blah-yech-blah" over and over to the faithful ensures that the group will one day shout "blah-yech-blah" on its own as a mantra and will fight anyone who does not join in on the chant of the mindless repeaters of moose poop lines of so-called faith. As mormney said " prayer and faith are all you need, and in my administration, will be all you can expect. We are doing away with godless social security, communist medicare and all non-christian education. Young people should work, proselityze and follow directions and the old should be quiet and sleep". Geezus
get lost loser

Massapequa, NY

#11107 Jul 3, 2012
I just checked with English NHS svc. They have verified the above. In addition their cost reduction is due to people speaking "Over the "Tele" instead of speaking to their Doctors face to face. This is one of the many stories I had gotten from their own website:

About NHS Direct
• NHS Direct’s aim is to provide people in England with expert health advice,
information and reassurance to care for themselves at home or access
appropriate healthcare, using world class telephone and website services.
• The NHS Direct health information and advice line handles 15,000 calls a day.
That’s over 5 million calls a year.
• The NHS Direct website ( www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk ) receives around 1.5 million visits
each month.
• NHS Direct employs over 3,400 staff, over 1,400 of whom are trained nurses.

You can see where this is going. You soon enough will not be allowed to speak, or chose to visit your PC doctor, as the Government health service will screen your calls, and advise you to speak to a trained NURSE. Would you rather speak to your MD instead of a "Trained Nurse"?
AARP had instituted this on a minor level, and now that Obama-care has passed, he will cut the services to the elderly, inorder to make room for the 56 million additional people he will pay for.
In case any of you are 65 or older, find out for yourself if starting in 2014, you will not have to meet with a health panel run by the government, every 6 months. They will go over all of the treatments you receive, and what medication you can take. Ask your representative to explain this feature to you. If he is a Democrat, you had better speak "Double-talk". Remember, Nancy Pewlosy
had told the House members "you have to pass the health bill, inorder to know what is in it". Research it for yourself, if you doubt that is what had happened, because the House, and the Senate were controlled by the Democrats who had the majority in both houses, and there was no way for the Republicans to stop it.
Wake up America, you will be killing your parents, and your grandparents. The last two years of Bush, he couldn't get anything done because the Democrats controlled both houses.
And even with that, Obama still hasn't passed a budget since he took office. He will blame everyone for his failings, and I guess the only person yet he hasn't blamed is GOD(because I doubt that he believes in HIM)
Romney Jokes

La Puente, CA

#11110 Jul 3, 2012
Q: How many Mormans does it take to make a family"

A: As many as they can get in to one bed at a time.
Freshie Kardashian

Redding, CA

#11111 Jul 3, 2012
Freshie Kardashian wrote:
Jim Bigley - Prince of Pot or Cannabis Clown ?
Just who is is this farmer of frivolity flicking his proverbial middle finger at all Redding California law enforcement legal authority featured in the "Epic Acres Production" of the youtube video "Bigley Ranches goes BIGLEY " ?
http://freshie-kardashian.blogspot.com/2012/0...
Take a video tour of a (new and BIG) Redding marijuana grow

What are these guys smoking?

http://blogs.redding.com/mbeauchamp/archives/...
Romney Jokes

Azusa, CA

#11112 Jul 4, 2012
Q: When asked if Mitt Romney ever smoked the green leafed stuff?

A: His reply was, I only eat it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11113 Jul 4, 2012
Romney Jokes wrote:
Q: When asked if Mitt Romney ever smoked the green leafed stuff?
A: His reply was, I only eat it.
Wow. He is better than Clinton at least :))

No one asked him to relate the experience?
Romney Jokes

Azusa, CA

#11114 Jul 4, 2012
Q: What were you doing in High School and College, Mitt Romeny?

A: Boning up on my Bullying Skills.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#11115 Jul 4, 2012
Romney Jokes wrote:
Q: What were you doing in High School and College, Mitt Romeny?
A: Boning up on my Bullying Skills.
Two degrees in the same year in the top 5% of his class and we have no idea what president Obama's marks where! Makes you wonder does it not? The fact that he has both a law degree and and MBA (both in the same year) shows that he is not afraid of hard work...and he can look at problems from both a legal and business point of view.
As for his money...well, at least he didn't make it while a Congressperson. We seem to have extensive information on Mitt Romney's education...Why not Obama's???
Wild One

La Habra, CA

#11116 Jul 4, 2012
Let's concentrate on the subject. I bet both of them toke so let's just sit back and enjoy to show.
Romney Jokes

Monrovia, CA

#11117 Jul 4, 2012
Q: Has Mitt Romney's campaign run out of steam?

A: Sure has, ever since the American public has found out he is a little dictator of the LDS cult empire.
Freshie Kardashian

Redding, CA

#11118 Jul 4, 2012
"Huge Bigley Benno Marijuana Pot Farm Under City of Redding Investigation"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlingame Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Francisco Proposes Legalizing Prostitution (Oct '08) 15 min libertarian4321 22
Fisherman's Wharf tourist icon dies of heart ai... (Feb '14) 2 hr Mike 4
Groups for recovering homosexuals 2 hr Mike 5
Can't wait to leave the Bay Area 2 hr Mike 3
Comparisons: What $3,300/Month Rents You in San... 2 hr Mike 9
Are we dumping the homeless? 3 hr Mike 4
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 hr HOLME 56,692

Burlingame News Video

Burlingame Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Burlingame People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE