why do white men act like they don't like black women?

Posted in the Boston Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
curious georgette

New York, NY

#1 Mar 3, 2011
It seems to me that white men act like they dont like black women then date them in their thirties. Is it because they don't care about appearances by then??
Mohammed al Kuunt

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 3, 2011
If Allah forbids it, then thou shalt savor it.
Tim

Westmont, IL

#4 Mar 8, 2011
I don't know what your talking about. I love all women, am white and as specially am attracted to the sisters for a number of reasons. I also have been for as long as i can remember. 35 now and i don;t see that love going away until I'm dead.
Stanley G

Windham, NH

#6 Mar 9, 2011
Im a white guy, and my white friends date black and white girls, but they dont date any girl who acts "gangsta". No one is really interested in the ghetto attitude, whether it be from a black girl or a white girl.
So if they are intelligent and can have a normal conversation thats not about their nails, their cell phones or their "baby's daddy", then it doesnt matter what color they are.

“Humanity is exclusive.”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 10, 2011
jadeblue wrote:
I've heard that too, yes.
I sometimes talk about my nails, despite the fact that I am white as the very snow. LOL
We all talk about our nails,hair etc... that's women :-) I can hold a conversation outside of my nails

“Humanity is exclusive.”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 12, 2011
The people that talk all the trash never show their god aweful faces... every race has ugly
Ugh

Columbus, OH

#15 Jun 2, 2011
Ugh
Jennifer

Beverly, MA

#16 Jun 3, 2011
LOL to the person that said black females are ugly. I see alot of ugly ass white people on the daily!! And spanish, chinese, indian... Ugly don't discriminate, unlike you!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17 Jun 3, 2011
I don't know why this is such a issue I think if u find someone thats good to you color or weight shouldn't matter .

Since: Jun 11

United States

#18 Jun 4, 2011
Many men have told me some reasons why, I'm not trying to be a jerk but you must be young

“Humanity is exclusive.”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 6, 2011
What are the reasons.. just wondering.
Tobi

Baltimore, MD

#20 Jun 17, 2011
This is too funny. I have dated white guys since I was 19 years old. I'm black, not at all skinny, wear my hair in locs. Just depends where you go to hang out, how intelligent the people are, I think.
spartan

Goshen, KY

#21 Jun 22, 2011
Tobi wrote:
This is too funny. I have dated white guys since I was 19 years old. I'm black, not at all skinny, wear my hair in locs. Just depends where you go to hang out, how intelligent the people are, I think.
Passion is blind everywhere kiddo.Intelligence has nothing to do with it.
Tobi

Baltimore, MD

#22 Jun 23, 2011
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Passion is blind everywhere kiddo.Intelligence has nothing to do with it.
I beg to differ. In MY experience, it has been all about the intelligence. The more intelligent, the more open to experience. That's why most prejudiced people are not as intelligent, no matter about any schooling they may have gotten through, just their natural intelligence.
Anonymous

United States

#23 Jun 23, 2011
Because its not an act,stay within ur race.I know if I'm gettin beat up in my city by blacks and a white guy will help me,if a black walked by he"d keep goin
John Doex

Regina, Canada

#25 Jul 8, 2011
White men act like they find black women unattractive because they legitimately find them unattractive. The real question is why do black men act like they find black women attractive? They always go out of their way to point out how attractive black women are, yet they never actually go after them, even when black women blaintently hit on them. Every one of my black friends has at one point admitted, with much distress, that they just don't find black women attractive at all. Though I should point out that all of my black friends are actual African immigrants, not the descendants of slaves.
peace

Florissant, MO

#26 Aug 6, 2011
jadeblue wrote:
I think it's because white women diet a lot when they're younger and there is a lot of pressure from white guys for white women to be really thin. It's a status thing to be really thin if you are a white woman. This is different in other cultures.
By the 30's a lot of white women gain weight, and the black women are probably hotter anyway, so they start dating them then.
This is just my opinion.
I think ur crazy for sayin that and yes am late this page com from somthink idk well am a black girl and and sure about this if a men will love me when am skinny then why not when am fat thats not love and i don't care if a black men or white men love white women i love myself so when i gain 80 pounds it will still be like that but it makes me sad to think about race i love every the way they are.
SLC Resident

Salt Lake City, UT

#27 Aug 17, 2011
I am a beautiful black woman and i live in Utah ...the black men here are horrendous to put it mildly. I do not like ebonics or "gangsta" clothing/attitude or being called a bitch the black men here seem to fancy this lifestyle possibly in protest to the affluent/majority white culture here...anyway I like white men, I like ALL men, but white men are on my radar currently...but few ask me out(though they check me out ALOT) and those that do just want sex or are not my type...UGH! I am beginning to think that geographically it is not in the cards...
Rrwe

El Monte, CA

#28 Oct 2, 2011
John Doex wrote:
White men act like they find black women unattractive because they legitimately find them unattractive. The real question is why do black men act like they find black women attractive? They always go out of their way to point out how attractive black women are, yet they never actually go after them, even when black women blaintently hit on them. Every one of my black friends has at one point admitted, with much distress, that they just don't find black women attractive at all. Though I should point out that all of my black friends are actual African immigrants, not the descendants of slaves.
You cant possible be an adult you sound stupid uneducated ugh
Bigtown

Trenton, MI

#30 Oct 19, 2011
Stanley G wrote:
Im a white guy, and my white friends date black and white girls, but they dont date any girl who acts "gangsta". No one is really interested in the ghetto attitude, whether it be from a black girl or a white girl.
So if they are intelligent and can have a normal conversation thats not about their nails, their cell phones or their "baby's daddy", then it doesnt matter what color they are.
The majority of single {never married} black women have children, it's time for you white guys to start raising those little black babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plumber 13 hr chicklone 3
Tetraphase Said to Explore Sale After Drawing T... Mon howardjhonson 1
fff Mon A bridge too far 23
FFF started in 1966....It's 2014 Now Mon Wild blue yonder 7
Casino developer locks up New Bedford waterfron... (Nov '11) Nov 22 Jack Kelly 3
College is a scam Nov 22 Jason Y 1
Fox News Boston - VB fired Nov 21 cuckoo jym 5

Boston News Video

Boston Dating
Find my Match

Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Boston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:59 am PST