HELLO EVERYONE!!!
I'd like to start a topic about the famous Del Rio Bay Clique Series by Paula Chase.

I've read all of the books, except the first, and like many books I read, I re-read and re-read them. Here are some things I've been pondering and questions we can all discuss.

1). I think Lizzie and JZ or Mina and JZ are a likely couple. At first, I saw some unexpected chemistry sort of between Lizzie and JZ. But, now, I definitely see JZ falling for Mina or vice versa-you know, their joking and kidding around becoming more-and like, Mina getting jealous of how JZ used to like Jacinta.

2). I think Kelly may start liking Angel again and becoming the one to chase after him this time. Lol.

3). I feel bad for Lizzie's position when Mina begins to become best friends with Jacinta. I think we can all relate to that shift. It sucks.

4). I can't see Kelly with anyone but Angel and honestly wish Paula would've given them a chance-like at the prom in the 4th book.

Okay, share your thoughts!(I'll be checking in from time to time, so even if this becomes a year old, feel free to post)