Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jun 5, 2012
Yasmine

Raiford, FL

#1 Jun 5, 2012
HELLO EVERYONE!!!
I'd like to start a topic about the famous Del Rio Bay Clique Series by Paula Chase.

I've read all of the books, except the first, and like many books I read, I re-read and re-read them. Here are some things I've been pondering and questions we can all discuss.

1). I think Lizzie and JZ or Mina and JZ are a likely couple. At first, I saw some unexpected chemistry sort of between Lizzie and JZ. But, now, I definitely see JZ falling for Mina or vice versa-you know, their joking and kidding around becoming more-and like, Mina getting jealous of how JZ used to like Jacinta.

2). I think Kelly may start liking Angel again and becoming the one to chase after him this time. Lol.

3). I feel bad for Lizzie's position when Mina begins to become best friends with Jacinta. I think we can all relate to that shift. It sucks.

4). I can't see Kelly with anyone but Angel and honestly wish Paula would've given them a chance-like at the prom in the 4th book.

Okay, share your thoughts!(I'll be checking in from time to time, so even if this becomes a year old, feel free to post)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Books Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newest Review: Rarity from the Hollow 13 hr lacy dawn adventures 1
Sen. Rand Paul calls Hillary Clinton a 'war hawk' Aug 26 Vince 27
Clinton's Break With Obama on Syria _ What's Next Aug 15 zisimo 4
Clinton calls Obama about foreign policy criticism Aug 13 Le Jimbo 3
Coulter rips 'embarrassing' Obama on foreign po... (May '13) Aug 10 Responsibility 5
Kim and Kanye: A love story Aug 8 Big mike 13
'My Parents Open Carry' gives Elizabeth Warren'... Aug 8 Captain Yesterday 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Books People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••