To All Asian Women: Do you like Black Men?

Posted in the Top Stories in the Blogosphere Forum

First Prev
of 509
Next Last
Think about It

Bangkok, Thailand

#3 Nov 27, 2008
Jamisvu wrote:
Malik, Minesweep, and Correction? Are they Asian? Why would you ask a question concerning Asians and then say it's only designated for your thuggie friends. And who cares about the black man. After all, you only make up 13 percent of the population in America.
They are all 3 black, and they want to know if asian women are racist towards black guys.
Californian

San Jose, CA

#5 Jan 10, 2009
Speaking for myself, I am not used to being around black men. I guess Asians and blacks don't usually mingle. The 2 cultures are too different. I want a man with at least some college education, high ambition who is faithful, nice, and respectful whether he is Asian or black. It's not about being materisalistic but these qualities are our identities and show how "well" we are prepared to support our future families. So if the black man has the above qualities, he'll have a higher chance of catching the Asian women's attention.

Judged:

22

12

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the way

Ontario, CA

#7 Jan 11, 2009
yeah they do. blacks are top choice, white and asian second

Judged:

37

13

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Spartan

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#8 Jan 11, 2009
Londong Guy,

I have no clue what youre talking about and with all do respect on the subject, and I dont think you do either. I am black and native american, my wife is Chinese. We both have great jobs. I am a military officer and a martial arts teacher, she is a school teacher and teaches martial arts with me after work. We have been married for over 7 years and are still madly in love. Our families both love and respect eachothers culture and would be there for eachother without question. Her parents love me to death as do mine her. I didnt have a degree when I first met her, and she still loves me. I have a degree now so what! Just because of education that puts me in desirable view of all asian women despite the fact im black? If what you say is true Californian, then I shoulnt be with her rite now. College education does not deffine who we are as humans nor does it deffine how well we will support our future families. Take for example the econoic situation at present. I have a master sergeant working with me (US Marine). Great guy (Black Male) married to a Korean woman with two wonderful kids. Has a masters degree and no one would hire him in the civillian sector because of his education. So he returned to the Corps. His inlaws love him to death. I would respectfully say that the policy of asian women only date white men, or exclusivly educated or wealthy black men is worth about as much as used underware that hasnt been washed since the first date of wear. We love who we love. Just me personally, my wife didnt have a degree when I met her, but we still fell in love regardless and education or not, family or not I love her from my heart. Thats what counts my friend. Take care of yourselves.

Judged:

28

23

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm pro-me, not anti-you.;-)”

Since: Apr 07

Rowlett, TX

#10 Jan 12, 2009
Pattaya wrote:
<quoted text>
"Our families both love and respect eachothers culture and would be there for eachother without question. "
Do you mean American culture or black culture? What is black culture and what is respectable about it?
You'll learn fairly quickly Spartan that on this board they'll ask a question or request your opinion then beat and bash you down for giving it, it's a little tit for tat cat and mouse game around here....Thus the reason for my unwavering quirky sarcasms – besides why waist time on a thought-provoking heartfelt and serious reply that no one will take seriously anyway.;-) Well at least that’s how I see it.;-)
Afran

AOL

#13 Jan 13, 2009
my last comment was towards LondonGuy UK
Californian

San Francisco, CA

#14 Jan 13, 2009
To Tony: Are you sure it's not because you can't get an Asian lady's attention even if you want to? Aw, rejection always sucks so the rejected goes around pretending to reject his rejector to alleviate his pain.

To Spartan: Go back and read my post several times again will you? When I read your post, I could tell your reading skill was below average even though you claimed to be a teacher. First of all, I was giving an advice to another black man. Secondly, I was talking about myself. I said SOME college education (not high education) high AMBITION (not exclusively white men nor wealthy black/Asian men,)NICE, RESPECTFUL, and FAITHFUL REGARDLESS of what ethnicity the man is. Since when are these superficial qualities?

What you wrote told me that, as you read my advice to another black man, you already had a stereotype about Asian people in your mind (even though your wife is Chinese.)You saw some words you associated with Asian people's beliefs without thoroughly reading my EXACT words and thinking about what I meant, right away you jumped at the opportunity to vent. Also, like I said, Asians think about these qualities as our identities, our accomplishment through hard work. It's not so much about being materialistic. I don't think you understand Asian culture at all. Sure there is exception but we're talking about the majority here. And I am not saying it's good or bad. It just i, and so I was trying to tell the poster about this so he would have a higher chance of dating an Asian lady because more likely this is what he'll need to deal with. But the traits I listed are universally desirable anyways for the opposite sex and for someone to have himself, aren't they? Why are you so bitter?

It's fine to me that you do not have what I look for in MY man. It's not like I was even rejecting you for being who you were. Last time that I remembered, I was giving some people who asked for advices. Give others your advice without trashing others will you?
typically untypical

Thousand Oaks, CA

#16 Jan 15, 2009
woooow to a lot of you all that are talking about black men will leave you, they dont take care of their kids, dont have educations and are no good...you all are really ignorant. You have that in every race not just the black race just like they're are some black dogs, they're some white, asian, hispanic & etc dogs! so dont just say oh its black men...get it right its all men...i know a bunch of well educated, single, kidless black men in their late twenties and early thirties who are very good men and i know of black men that take care of their families even if they aren't with their wives or baby mother any more...black men and women just have a bad rep and you ignorant people play into it.

Judged:

23

17

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TobeLiner

Canada

#17 Jan 18, 2009
Well, here in my area, usually the good looking asians are the ones that end up with the good looking asian guys. If your asking me, then i probably say that asian women don't particulary find black men attractive. My friends and my gf, they won't really date a black man, its not that their racist, its just their preference. I can't really say for every asian person in the world, but around my area, there is hardly asianXblack relationships
guy

Carson, CA

#18 Jan 26, 2009
I am a Black man who has noticed that most Indian & East Asian women either date Indian/Asian men or white men.

I consider myself an attractive guy who goes to college, gets good grades, studies, focuses. No I am not a nerd. I also have a job, and I am not white washed. I love Black people and black culture. I have never seen an Indian or East Asian girl- attractive or not -EVER even attempt to show attraction toward me, however, have seen plenty approach some of the dorkiest and lamest white guys I have ever seen. What's up with that?

It seems a quadriplegic incapacitated white man is more acceptable then the best-looking and smartest black guy.

After talking with various Asian and Indian people over the years I have concluded that this stems from cultural belief systems- similar to the caste system. One Chinese gentleman told me that in China, every other race is seen as inferior to the Chinese people- including white people. Blacks and Latinos are associated with the devil because of our dark skin. White is still seen as inferior, but not as bad as black or brown.

Others have also pointed out the negative affects of western media world-wide. The only information most foreigners- and most white people -get about black people is from rap and the news media. They all think that we are a bunch of dumb-apes who sell drugs just to be cool, play women, have welfare babies by the dozens, and are lazy- despite the 400 years of free labor we provided which built the American economy from nothing to something! They don't see the positive side of Black America. The strong, spiritual, intelligent, loving, and passionate people we truly are. Hopefully Obama will be a positive role model for the world of a black man who is intelligent, honest, wealthy, and recognizes and loves his black culture- i.e. not "white washed."

For Indian and Asian women: I hope you take your blinders off and experience a "brotha" before you die; I think you will be pleasantly surprised- okay maybe not your parents! ; ).

It's a travesty that certain cultures teach this type of discrimination. Although I certainly do appreciate cultural diversity and preservation of race and ethnicity, the inevitable outcome is a brown world whether we like it or not- since African DNA has the dominate gene. I guess we are all just "ONE" after all.

Peace!!

Judged:

19

14

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the goodguy

Jersey City, NJ

#19 Jan 27, 2009
wow that was really racist....first of all lets just say not all black guys are evil...and would leave there white wife. I personally know a few people of the opposite race who have been married for more than 12 years....including my cousins!...people of course some black guys are dangerous...but same could be said for every race....people need to start understanding that there are assholes in every single race not just black people...that whole letter sounded like an angry letter instead of just trying to get a point across...and whats with the whole black baby thing? what do you mean people don't want them...white people are sometimes known to adopt black babies...your just trying to say that all black people are ugly and that they don't even deserve a relationship(shame,shame)...an d because of people like you, who choose to misunderstand a person,... people like me... the innocent bystander cant even walk the streets without being looked at in disgust...and I'm like "what did i do???"
the way

Upland, CA

#20 Jan 27, 2009
well the asian girls are really attracted to black guys, but black guys usually only date black girls at my school. and some asian girls think blacks dont like them
guy wrote:
I am a Black man who has noticed that most Indian & East Asian women either date Indian/Asian men or white men.
I consider myself an attractive guy who goes to college, gets good grades, studies, focuses. No I am not a nerd. I also have a job, and I am not white washed. I love Black people and black culture. I have never seen an Indian or East Asian girl- attractive or not -EVER even attempt to show attraction toward me, however, have seen plenty approach some of the dorkiest and lamest white guys I have ever seen. What's up with that?
It seems a quadriplegic incapacitated white man is more acceptable then the best-looking and smartest black guy.
After talking with various Asian and Indian people over the years I have concluded that this stems from cultural belief systems- similar to the caste system. One Chinese gentleman told me that in China, every other race is seen as inferior to the Chinese people- including white people. Blacks and Latinos are associated with the devil because of our dark skin. White is still seen as inferior, but not as bad as black or brown.
Others have also pointed out the negative affects of western media world-wide. The only information most foreigners- and most white people -get about black people is from rap and the news media. They all think that we are a bunch of dumb-apes who sell drugs just to be cool, play women, have welfare babies by the dozens, and are lazy- despite the 400 years of free labor we provided which built the American economy from nothing to something! They don't see the positive side of Black America. The strong, spiritual, intelligent, loving, and passionate people we truly are. Hopefully Obama will be a positive role model for the world of a black man who is intelligent, honest, wealthy, and recognizes and loves his black culture- i.e. not "white washed."
For Indian and Asian women: I hope you take your blinders off and experience a "brotha" before you die; I think you will be pleasantly surprised- okay maybe not your parents! ; ).
It's a travesty that certain cultures teach this type of discrimination. Although I certainly do appreciate cultural diversity and preservation of race and ethnicity, the inevitable outcome is a brown world whether we like it or not- since African DNA has the dominate gene. I guess we are all just "ONE" after all.
Peace!!

Since: Jan 09

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Jan 28, 2009
YES!! i am attracted to some black guys - i like the ones who are educated, well mannered, respectful, successful, prosperous, etc. it doesn't hurt if they are sexy too.. like ne-yo, will smith, barak obama, etc.
asiansweetheart

Beach Haven, NJ

#22 Jan 30, 2009
guy wrote:
I am a Black man who has noticed that most Indian & East Asian women either date Indian/Asian men or white men.
I consider myself an attractive guy who goes to college, gets good grades, studies, focuses. No I am not a nerd. I also have a job, and I am not white washed. I love Black people and black culture. I have never seen an Indian or East Asian girl- attractive or not -EVER even attempt to show attraction toward me, however, have seen plenty approach some of the dorkiest and lamest white guys I have ever seen. What's up with that?
It seems a quadriplegic incapacitated white man is more acceptable then the best-looking and smartest black guy.
After talking with various Asian and Indian people over the years I have concluded that this stems from cultural belief systems- similar to the caste system. One Chinese gentleman told me that in China, every other race is seen as inferior to the Chinese people- including white people. Blacks and Latinos are associated with the devil because of our dark skin. White is still seen as inferior, but not as bad as black or brown.
Others have also pointed out the negative affects of western media world-wide. The only information most foreigners- and most white people -get about black people is from rap and the news media. They all think that we are a bunch of dumb-apes who sell drugs just to be cool, play women, have welfare babies by the dozens, and are lazy- despite the 400 years of free labor we provided which built the American economy from nothing to something! They don't see the positive side of Black America. The strong, spiritual, intelligent, loving, and passionate people we truly are. Hopefully Obama will be a positive role model for the world of a black man who is intelligent, honest, wealthy, and recognizes and loves his black culture- i.e. not "white washed."
For Indian and Asian women: I hope you take your blinders off and experience a "brotha" before you die; I think you will be pleasantly surprised- okay maybe not your parents! ; ).
It's a travesty that certain cultures teach this type of discrimination. Although I certainly do appreciate cultural diversity and preservation of race and ethnicity, the inevitable outcome is a brown world whether we like it or not- since African DNA has the dominate gene. I guess we are all just "ONE" after all.
Peace!!
I'm an Asian college girl (wasn't born here) and I do consider myself attractive too ;) I'm a typical Asian woman for Southeast Asian with tan skin, black long hair, nice physique and people like me the most when I smile because I have two dimples in my face with pearly white teeth, but my question for you is, How come no black guy ever asked me to go out with them? not even a single one? I'm a typical Asian woman with tan skin, black long hair, nice physique and people like me the most when I smile because I have two dimples in my face with pearly white teeth. Well actually a cute black guy with the blue srucbs left a note in the the windscreen wiper at my car at school ( I think its cute), and called him immediately but it appeared that his phone is out of service. And I've heard they have the biggest c@#k ever. Is that true?
asiansweetheart

Beach Haven, NJ

#23 Jan 30, 2009
And not to mention I would love to date a black guy. But never had one before. I also think they are cool. And I'm not a white guy reject. LOL
Not Surprised

Edmonton, Canada

#24 Feb 1, 2009
Californian wrote:
To Tony: Are you sure it's not because you can't get an Asian lady's attention even if you want to? Aw, rejection always sucks so the rejected goes around pretending to reject his rejector to alleviate his pain.
To Spartan: Go back and read my post several times again will you? When I read your post, I could tell your reading skill was below average even though you claimed to be a teacher. First of all, I was giving an advice to another black man. Secondly, I was talking about myself. I said SOME college education (not high education) high AMBITION (not exclusively white men nor wealthy black/Asian men,)NICE, RESPECTFUL, and FAITHFUL REGARDLESS of what ethnicity the man is. Since when are these superficial qualities?
What you wrote told me that, as you read my advice to another black man, you already had a stereotype about Asian people in your mind (even though your wife is Chinese.)You saw some words you associated with Asian people's beliefs without thoroughly reading my EXACT words and thinking about what I meant, right away you jumped at the opportunity to vent. Also, like I said, Asians think about these qualities as our identities, our accomplishment through hard work. It's not so much about being materialistic. I don't think you understand Asian culture at all. Sure there is exception but we're talking about the majority here. And I am not saying it's good or bad. It just i, and so I was trying to tell the poster about this so he would have a higher chance of dating an Asian lady because more likely this is what he'll need to deal with. But the traits I listed are universally desirable anyways for the opposite sex and for someone to have himself, aren't they? Why are you so bitter?
It's fine to me that you do not have what I look for in MY man. It's not like I was even rejecting you for being who you were. Last time that I remembered, I was giving some people who asked for advices. Give others your advice without trashing others will you?
Hearing you whine about stereotypes of Asians is the ultimate irony considering how you wrote off the black RACE (not just low income American blacks) as being underachieving and allergic to education.

Typical conceited, delusional Asian scum. And yes I said it :).
Jamaican

Portmore, Jamaica

#25 Feb 2, 2009
Im a black Jamaican, and i have to say out of all the other races Black Jamaicans find Asian women most attractive of all. And for that person who stereotypically tries to bash black men, find some good ones and talk to them. The statistics aren't always right, there are many of us who are trying to make things better. Mind u though that our accomplishments have been twarted by those who do crap, makes us all look bad.
Joseph

Champaign, IL

#26 Feb 4, 2009
asiansweetheart wrote:
And not to mention I would love to date a black guy. But never had one before. I also think they are cool. And I'm not a white guy reject. LOL
Maybe it's the way you present yourself. If you come across as just wanting to experiment then a lot of guys will ignore you. And buying into stereotypes about genital size is not helping you, it seems this might be part of your curiosity about black guys. If someone said that they like AFs for the small, tight vagina, would that be fact or stereotype? It's said that a lot of guys (esp.) white ones who date AFs do it for the sexual submissiveness; lower morality i.e. willingness to do anything to please her master; and in some extreme cases even perverse tastes relating to the overall smaller body size of Asian females making them seem like kids. So bearing this in mind, how would you react to a guy approaching you just because you're Asian? Mind you, a lot of AFs who date WMs actually do so because they hope to elevate themselves and do so at the expense of their own dignity. Examples of this is when the guy disses AMs and Asian culture but the AF supports and defends his actions (think Natasha Yi or Coco Lee). Even though this could be said of other groups who date AFs, it is most common with WMs dating AFs.

So you should look at yourself and decide if you want a quality relationship (even if it's just casual dating) or just to experiment. Because if it's the latter, high quality BMs are going to reject you. I know that I would.
Reader

Champaign, IL

#28 Feb 5, 2009
Pattaya wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this woman's just being sarcastic. Most asians don't show an interest in BM, altho the ones who date or marry BM aren't doing it because they are curious about penis size. In asia, it's quite rare for AF to go after black guys, but then again, blacks don't seem to travel abroad as much as white people do. In Western countries, it might be a slightly different story, as "Westernized" AW will be more open-minded to racial differences. Having said all this, I have noticed that Korean women do seem to go after black men moreso than other asian women, and why they do this I don't really know.
I know what kind of poster you are.
babyshay

Maumelle, AR

#30 Feb 13, 2009
There are only two kinds of people. Those who care about WHO a person is and not WHAT a person is, and the sadly ignorant people that make blanket statements about entire ethnic groups encompassing MILLIONS of diverse personalities. Each kind comes in every color.

My grandparents include people of white, black, and asian decent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 509
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories in the Blogosphere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hair cut stories of sikh boys and girls (Sep '09) 9 hr khoji 4,339
gang stalking - induce illness (Feb '10) Thu J Justice CCATT ... 7
Essex Solictor "Expert Witness" Scotland Yard B... (Apr '11) Thu Stupid Assumptions 18
Whites extinct by 2072 due to white women (Aug '09) Thu jim 364
Why YOU TOO should hate soldiers (May '10) Wed bustanutinasoldie... 104
Petraeus case is an extortion (Dec '12) Wed katsung47 79
My American nightmare (Jan '13) Wed katsung47 102

Top Stories in the Blogosphere People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE