Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary recognise Kosovo

“The decision on the recognition of Kosovo is based on thorough consideration”

The recognition comes days after the worst violence in Kosovo since its independence. via Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Full Story
First Prev
of 334
Next Last
Tricky

Adelaide, Australia

#7301 Aug 7, 2012
bg4cccc wrote:
dont forget the bulgarian govt recoginzed kosovo. the majority of the bulgarian people will never support it. we are being misrepresented by our govt thats a pawn of the US and UN. I as a bulgarian support serbia 100%.
Badluck live with it , KOSOVA I ALBANIA:)))
Tricky

Adelaide, Australia

#7302 Aug 7, 2012
Ante wrote:
Croatia was one of the first nation's to recognise Kosovo!:)
THANKS OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS! FOREVER WE STAND STRONG..!:)) down servian cigos:))!!
kosovogirl

London, UK

#7303 Aug 7, 2012
z-for-zejkon wrote:
http://www.lituanus.org/1993_2 /93_2_05.htm
SLAVIC, A BALTICIZED ALBANIAN?
Harvey E. Mayer
LITUANUS
LITHUANIAN QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
Volume 39, No.2 - Summer 1993
baltic sounds nothing like slavic, but i heard baltics were treated badly by slavs (mainly russians). and yeah during ancient times maybe baltics and thracians were neighbors but they were never the same.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#7305 Oct 4, 2012
Long .live free and independent Kosovo.
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#7306 Oct 5, 2012
Kosovo was liberated by the Serbian Army in Oct. of 1912. Turks in Kosovo were either rounded up, fled north, I think to Novi Pazar then over the border to Austria-Hungary(Bosnia)most of them retreated south and joined an aggressive Ottoman force advancing from the south,towrds Kumanovo where The Serbian Army met the Ottoman Army and put it to rout!The survivors retreated south to Bitola where they were finnished off by the Serbs.Then The Serbians were free to assist Bulgaria in the capture of Adrianople by sending big guns and 47,000 troops to Thrace and they furnished 30,000 soldiers to help Montenegro in the seige of Scutari.Kosovo,Novi Pazar, western Macedonia and most of Albania were in the hands of the Serbian Army-100years ago starting this month!
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#7307 Oct 5, 2012
Kosovo is Albaina since 1389, and will remain from now on. Goodbye servoslavia.
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#7310 Oct 6, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
Kosovo is Albaina since 1389, and will remain from now on. Goodbye servoslavia.
Hello again loyal dushbag!Your comments reflect your vast and seemingly unlimited knowledge on -oh just everything god bless you and yours...
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#7311 Oct 6, 2012
blundunt wrote:
<quoted text>Hello again loyal dushbag!Your comments reflect your vast and seemingly unlimited knowledge on -oh just everything god bless you and yours...
Kosovo was part of socalled Servia only from 1912 until 1991 since 1389. Kosovo is gone and goodbye Servoslavia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 334
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sofia, Bulgaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost my business, thanks to AXIS Capital Group,... Oct '14 kirstypope 1
Macedonian Press: Bulgaria Backs Greece in Name... (Dec '10) Sep '14 Istor 10,981
Bulgaria torn between EU and Moscow as Ukraine ... (May '14) May '14 Grace 1
Serbia's neighbors to recognize Kosovo today? (Mar '08) May '14 Marko 235
Are Indians most pessimistic about future? Find... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bronzilla 4
Bulgaria, Macedonia See Little Progress in 'Fri... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Macedonian 1
Bulgaria to put fence along border with Turkey ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 tomin cali 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:09 pm PST