Magic's Dwight Howard suspended for Game 6 of Sixers series

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard has been suspended for Thursday's Game 6 against Philadelphia.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of174
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
flonet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Sixers need to STOP. They know their about to LOSE this series. Dwight should not be out of game 6.
Philly Crybabies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Rondo better go on too. Philly sissies.

“Live Fast Die Fun”

Since: Apr 09

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

I better clear up my calander cause it looks like there's gonna be a game 7 on Saturday. I hope for the worse to happen to the Sixers tomorrow night. GO MAGIC!!!
flonet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

76ers know they about to LOSE this series and Dwight should not be out of game 6. The Orlando Magic are still going to kick 76ers butt.
SerialOffender

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

What a bunch of c r a p. Bet the Magic still take it in game 6.
Dave

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

What a bunch of BS!!!! The NBA pays NO MIND to the pushing and shoving Dalembert was giving Howard on the play, and the fact there was NO CALL!!! How much pounding is one guy supposed to take before he hits his breaking point?? You can't tell me provoking Howard into doing exactly what he did isn't part of the Sixers' plan. They know they have no chance to win otherwise, so they whine and cry to the league until they get their way. FU David Stern, and your street ball thug league.
Sean Reaves

Goodyear, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

For a "rough and tough" city Sixers sure are soft.. Maybe there is too much brotherly love in that city.
Philly Crybabies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Gortats turn to elbow the other cheek. Grade A punks.
Danny

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

well deserved. Congrats to the NBA for getting it right, you can't act like a thug out there throwing elbows
UgetwhatUpay4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

It is just because he is big, and our best player. If it had been gortat, nobody would have cared.
Lauren

Lincolnshire, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Funk DiLeo, y'all. Is he related to the family that got victimized in the Amityville Horror?
PhillyPhonies

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

If Howard isn't pile-driven from behind, he does not react. Samuel is a thug and deserves to be be suspended. Hardly an equitable exchange; Samuel for Howard.
The Hawk

Cape Canaveral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

This could be a god sent...this will piss them off and they will go out and play 110 percent in dwights name. The fire is about to reignite and philly will be on the burning end.

Yo adrian....eye of the tiger
kenny

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Dave wrote:
What a bunch of BS!!!! The NBA pays NO MIND to the pushing and shoving Dalembert was giving Howard on the play, and the fact there was NO CALL!!! How much pounding is one guy supposed to take before he hits his breaking point?? You can't tell me provoking Howard into doing exactly what he did isn't part of the Sixers' plan. They know they have no chance to win otherwise, so they whine and cry to the league until they get their way. FU David Stern, and your street ball thug league.
what do you mean the sixers know they had no chance? the won 2 games, and lost another on a circus shot by hedo...the sixers had more than just a chance to win, they were even with the magic...just because somebody is pushing you in the back doesnt warrant an elbow to the face!
Bobby

Cocoa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Can somebody clear something up for me? I believe the league has a rule that if you get 16 technical fouls in the season its a automatic suspension. Does the playoffs start your total over, cause if not this is #16 for him? To me it shouldn't start over but I bet the rule says it does
Joe

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Hopefully this will light a fire for the rest of the team. I don't think the Sixers have any more talent than we do without DH, they just played harder.
MagicFan4Life

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Rondo better get suspended too! WHAT BS!!

I hope we still kill them. This was prob the Sixers plan...to make him do this and get suspended.
FTW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Howard clearly threw an elbow. He's lucky it's only one game. Half the Phoenix Suns starters were suspended for one game for just getting off the bench back in 2007.

The magic have enough talent, without Howard, to finish the Sixers in game 6
greg

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

magic still suck...
Philly Crybabies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Thanks for your input, danny. You live in ohio. Too funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of174
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tony Battie Discussions

Search the Tony Battie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Source: Vince Carter to Orlando Magic deal near... (Jun '09) Jul '09 hello 621
Otis: Magic will not participate in Hedo sign-a... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Toastman 1
Will Vince Carter make a fool of Magic GM Otis ... (Jun '09) Jul '09 Hedo Fan 246
Magic, Cavs better or just different? (Jun '09) Jul '09 pugtv 9
Orlando Magic GM Otis Smith will let free agent... (Jun '09) Jul '09 magic fan in LA 95
Details of the five players involved in the Mag... (Jun '09) Jun '09 XeroX 17
Magic hope championship will fall in place with... (Jun '09) Jun '09 disappointed 50
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••