KNICKS 104, PISTONS 92: Really giving it his all

Full story: Newsday
Mike D'Antoni couldn't look at Chris Duhon . Didn't want to make eye contact. Didn't want to know. Full Story
Uncle See-saw

Hampton Bays, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2008
I've been really impressed with Duhons play latley. Looks like he may have been worth that MLE. Many including myself thought the Knicks payed to much for him but he's playing very well. The guy is playing a ton of minutes and never looks tired. Keep it up Chris!!!
jys22

New York, NY

#2 Dec 8, 2008
Roberson has been disappointing, especially with his shooting. One thing is for sure, he ain't no 'Eddie House'...
bighomie

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2008
duhon is playing exceptional lately...he's really stepping it up...him and lee have some good chemistry going on...hit me up on my knicksnet.com page to talk more about duhon and the guys...http://knicks.knicksnet .com/service/displayKickPlace. kickAction?u=4092956&as=32 034

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephon Marbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Knicks: 7 Worst Decisions in the James... (Mar '13) Mar '13 campo 1
Isiah Thomas joins NBA TV as studio analyst (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tom 1
Team USA, and Carmelo Anthony, dominates Nigeri... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sammy 34
Allen Iverson hopes to play in China (Apr '12) Apr '12 Somalisthefuture 3
Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
Knicks Fan Stephon Marbury: Ita s a a Matter of... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Sick Of All the B... 1
Manager: Iverson considers playing overseas (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bill R 1
•••
•••

Stephon Marbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••