San Antonio Spurs beat Minnesota Timberwolves for 15th time in a row

Although the result wasn't pretty on the court, the San Antonio Spurs thought it was beautiful in the standings. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fracas

Tucson, AZ

#21 Jan 10, 2011
Zingbopper wrote:
<quoted text>
" so much better than last year " ?
That's not saying much. A loss is a loss.
Actually losing by 5 or 6 point's is more frustrating and maddening than losing by 15-20 point's.
I get a kick out of reading the negative post's too. They are much more interesting that the Timberloser's.
" there is indeed hop, and the future is actually pretty bright "?????
What team are you watching?
Oh well, keep drinking that cool-aid.
putz.
Zingbopper,

I think you get my vote for biggest dumba$$ in here. I have watched every game, but one, this season. You have maybe seen a few of them in your mom's basement. If you can't see that this team is significantly better than the crappy teams of the last few years, then you are as blind as you are stupid. It is true that the wolves are not currently a good team, as there is no other way to explain their 9-29 (or whatever it is) record. Last year they were losing by 20-25 point with regularity. This year they have had several games that could easily have been won, only to slip through their fingers. Is that the mark of a bad team? Of course it is, but it is a far better team than in the past. You are the putz, dumba$$
johnny

Lake Grove, NY

#22 Jan 10, 2011
SEBASTIAN telfair, needs to get more playing time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dwight Howard - has he decided, finally? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ginobili 16
Spurs show the Clippers who's boss (Dec '11) Dec '11 james corbettq 1
Grizzlies upset Spurs for 1st-ever playoff win (Apr '11) Apr '11 jonathan51793 1
San Antonio Spurs v Los Angeles Lakers (Feb '11) Feb '11 jason -trinidad 1
Spurs withstand late rally to beat Jazz 112-105 (Jan '11) Jan '11 JACK 1
Spurs hand Durant's Thunder worst loss of season (Jan '11) Jan '11 Los 1
Timberwolves let another one get away as Spurs ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Ya maaan 3
More from around the web