Last Chance: Cavs Go for Win Against Celtics in Game 6

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

You can blame it on the balky elbow, a shaky supporting cast or the numerous off-court distractions that follow the NBA's best player around on a daily basis.
Comments
41 - 49 of 49 Comments Last updated May 15, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

Hahahaha,Lebron lost,and now he's crying like the b!tch he is.
SAD

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

MEG wrote:
<quoted text>
ya know, you really need to rethink your statement. LBJ has a triple double, and you can honestly say that he thinks he is "all that"? Maybe it is his supporting cast. Let's see...did Antawn do anything, Mo finally did in the first half...but what happened in the second half? The rest of the team, for the second year in a row, has not shown up at playoff time, and neither has the coach with his choice of who to use from the bench. And, if you really look at LBJ's playing, you will note that he has never had as many turnovers as he has had in this series...which means there is definitely something wrong with that elbow of his. Funny how when people lose they turn their backs on someone...I, for one, will be sad to see him leave.

"turn our backs on them?" please, they have been in the playoffs how many times? and still can't win? that is bad and yes, i am tired of rooting for men who can't bring it home. who choak when the big games are up. please...we deserve to turn our backs already. maybe if stupid people would turn their backs and not go to games anymore than our owners will get the hint and buy better players like new york does...
SAD

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

kathie wrote:
I love Lebron, He's not only one of the greatest players of all time, he is a gentleman too. Very strong character and I'm sure he played with a lot of elbow pain--for his fans. Thank you Lebron, you gave your all. That injury he has is worse than we know at the moment, IMO.
What? A gentleman? Lebron...than how come he isn't married to the woman who gave him two boys? yeah, real strong character there, good role model. you can get a women pregnant boys, but, don't marry her. and he always seems to have a injury during the playoffs...
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Go home,and where are they now?HOME.
cleveland chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

MEG wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you call yourself cleveland chris? YOU didn't prove any of us wrong! YOU didn't do anything. Don't give yourself all of the credit here, cuz' there is none to give you! LeBron may be leaving....but I am hoping that HE will prove you wrong and stay! Then we will see who is laughing.
You just dont get it,,Even if he somehow did stay they still would lose any chance at a championship,,THIS WAS the YEAR and it will never happen again,,There is just some things ya gotta admit and face the truth MEG
Betty Hall

Amherst, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Well , I am trying to avoid all the coverage on cavs. The heart break is too much. I could not avoid it all. Thhe comments always start out with, "This season has been full of challenges.......
Well. stick-a fork-in-me-I-am-done. I gave up follwing Cleveland baseball when in 1995 the Indians made a MESA things. Then along came King James. I gave another shot after last season but after this one I am done. I am moving to North Carolina to retire soon and was hoping to head out with a win. Heartbreaking......
Betty Hall
Amherst
Broken-n-2

Amherst, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

The record broken by the Cavs were jaw-droppen. But leave it to the Cleveland Curse to yet break another record. The record of being the NBA team to be on to and the bottom simultaneously.
Broke-n-2
Lorain
LaBron Loyalty

Amherst, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

James is a loyal class act. He has been cool through it all and will continue. His loyalty to Cleveland/Akron will speak loudly on July 1st. I just want to say that Thanks is not enough. You still are a force to be reckoned with. For a young guy to do it all is one thing but to win it all is another. Sad to see were have so many fair-weather fans.
Fickle-Fans Suck
Hello

Amherst, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

[You will be wearing the Bitch-Shoes nest season when James is wearin a NY jersey......and no cryin from you.....lets see if your changes then,dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ray Allen Discussions

Search the Ray Allen Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... May '14 MOTRIN 39
Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... May '14 Heat Fan 6
Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 dolly 1
LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
Jeff Jacobs: Only Pillar left standing from glo... (Jul '13) Jul '13 normanmack 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••