Who is better, Kobe or LeBron?

Feb 24, 2009 Full story: Recordpub.com 2,097

By DARNELL MAYBERRY The Oklahoman It's the National Basketball Association's great debate.

Full Story
spaulding

Tarentum, PA

#2149 Jun 20, 2011
Water Boy, huh, aiming high. Tell me, as much time as you spend on hear, which low up doll do you sleep with, Kobe the butt lover or Lebron, the self lover.
Water Boy

Davenport, WA

#2150 Jun 20, 2011
spaulding wrote:
Water Boy, huh, aiming high. Tell me, as much time as you spend on hear, which low up doll do you sleep with, Kobe the butt lover or Lebron, the self lover.
Awww...how cute, my posts bothered this kid so much, he posted "anonymously" with tired "blow up doll" material...LOL

You might as well have just said: "I know you are but what am I?"

That's ok squirt, you dont have to hide over fear you'll be ripped to shreds under your original moniker, I'll do it regardless of the name you choose, regardless of the proxy server you hide behind ;)

I'll tell you this much, if you spent as much time practicing with those spelling flash cards as you do in here changing screen names, you might be able to discern the word "HEAR" from the word "HERE". Dummy.

NEXT.

“500Lb Bench Press Club!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2152 Jun 20, 2011
Nelson_Ha_Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup i think youre right about the queen being damaged goods big mike. this was it and he knows it he bailed out of cleveland because he didnt have help supposedly and now he has it and bombs out worse than ever. he knew many people were counting on him choking and he didnt dissapoint! CHOKE!
exactly he knew the spotlight was on him and he cracked instead of shutting everyone up. amazing talent but he cant be associated with real legends of the nba. Lebron is now further down the cHit list and in all odds, he might never recover even though he brought most of the attention on himself to begin with.

“500Lb Bench Press Club!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2153 Jun 20, 2011
Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww...how cute, my posts bothered this kid so much, he posted "anonymously" with tired "blow up doll" material...LOL
You might as well have just said: "I know you are but what am I?"
That's ok squirt, you dont have to hide over fear you'll be ripped to shreds under your original moniker, I'll do it regardless of the name you choose, regardless of the proxy server you hide behind ;)
I'll tell you this much, if you spent as much time practicing with those spelling flash cards as you do in here changing screen names, you might be able to discern the word "HEAR" from the word "HERE". Dummy.
NEXT.
BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!! good one!

“That's for being StUpiD!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2154 Jun 20, 2011
Bigdaddymike wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly he knew the spotlight was on him and he cracked instead of shutting everyone up. amazing talent but he cant be associated with real legends of the nba. Lebron is now further down the cHit list and in all odds, he might never recover even though he brought most of the attention on himself to begin with.
Lebron is Dominique Wilkins on steroids.

“That's for being StUpiD!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2155 Jun 20, 2011
spaulding wrote:
how does it feel being manhandled by a water boy? HAHA! you go by spaulding and you have the IQ of a hand ball too! HAHA! you've been served doofus.
sam

Mississauga, Canada

#2156 Jun 20, 2011
spaulding wrote:
Low up Doll?

“yeah im ghetto,what?”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2157 Jun 23, 2011
Bigdaddymike wrote:
<quoted text>
duyamn! you a bigum! what you eat for breakfast ni88a a lions steak?
yea i agree about the choker, that ni88a is DONE this was his time if he was gonna get it done and he flat out fail. you see his face? he was like alost little boy just like last season. and aint no way this dummy a legend even a legens in the makin. you got a have a threshold for pressure and yall already WITNESSED HIS QUITNESS.
story is OVER for the QUEEN, he rep is set in stone as a what?

aaacccck!
slyvell locklin

New Carlisle, OH

#2158 Aug 24, 2011
kobe is better than lebron the ring dont lie
KB24MVP

Riverton, UT

#2160 Oct 13, 2012
I'm really sick of this discussion. LeBron is a great player but he will never be as good as Kobe was. Kobe first of all has had a more successful career than LeBron. He is also the only player that should be in the discussion of Jordan. Please don't make a fool of your self saying LeBron is better in his prime then Kobe in his prime.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2161 Oct 14, 2012
KoMe at age 32, recently turned 33 at his prime played like a scrub in 2012. He was knocked out in the second round of the nba playoffs and in the Olympics was just a scrub under Lebron. In the NBA playoffs and the Olympics his forte, shooting, he shot under 40%. Lebron and Durant and CP3 were all better than him.
KB24MVP

Oklahoma City, OK

#2162 Oct 18, 2012
Ginobili wrote:
KoMe at age 32, recently turned 33 at his prime played like a scrub in 2012. He was knocked out in the second round of the nba playoffs and in the Olympics was just a scrub under Lebron. In the NBA playoffs and the Olympics his forte, shooting, he shot under 40%. Lebron and Durant and CP3 were all better than him.
Are you really that dumb? Please don't comment on here again. You say he was in his prime when he was 32! You do not know nothing about these two superstars!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2163 Oct 22, 2012
KoMe ranked number 19th in career PER, MJ and LJ ranked one two respectively. CP3, Durant and Wade ranked higher than KoMe among ten others.
Lebron fan

Kansas City, MO

#2165 Oct 24, 2012
What now Kobe fans. Lebron has a ring and will repeat.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#2166 Oct 25, 2012
It is difficult to repeat, the Lakers got Nash and DW12 to go laong with Kome,Gasol and Peace. The Spurs , Bulls, Mavs, Thunder et al looked strong again. It is not like MJ's era when there were only several teams that were really good---Lakers, Jazz. Ring or no ring LJ is the best ever, like Barkley said, he is faster, stronger, smarter and more skilled than MJ or any player that he has seen. I said that five years ago and now ppl are lining up to jump on my bandwagon. I should have my own forum.
Ice Man

Nassau, Bahamas

#2167 Oct 27, 2012
Kobe is better.....PERIOD
KB24MVP

Riverton, UT

#2168 Oct 28, 2012
Snowflake wrote:
It is difficult to repeat, the Lakers got Nash and DW12 to go laong with Kome,Gasol and Peace. The Spurs , Bulls, Mavs, Thunder et al looked strong again. It is not like MJ's era when there were only several teams that were really good---Lakers, Jazz. Ring or no ring LJ is the best ever, like Barkley said, he is faster, stronger, smarter and more skilled than MJ or any player that he has seen. I said that five years ago and now ppl are lining up to jump on my bandwagon. I should have my own forum.
First of all learn how to spell. Second LeBron is definitely not smarter than Kobe. Or even Michael Jordan. Lj in tight situations get worried and passes to his worst player to throw it too in that situation. He can't take the weight on his shoulders. Lebron is better than Kobe now, but you can't say LJ is the best ever.. Kobe is old, he has obviously lost a step or two. But when all three players are in their prime it goes. 1. Michael Jordan 2. Kobe Bryant and LJ is down the list a little.
Sammy

Chatham, Canada

#2169 Oct 28, 2012
KB24MVP wrote:
<quoted text>First of all learn how to spell. Second LeBron is definitely not smarter than Kobe. Or even Michael Jordan. Lj in tight situations get worried and passes to his worst player to throw it too in that situation. He can't take the weight on his shoulders. Lebron is better than Kobe now, but you can't say LJ is the best ever.. Kobe is old, he has obviously lost a step or two. But when all three players are in their prime it goes. 1. Michael Jordan 2. Kobe Bryant and LJ is down the list a little.
umm naw I got to go with WILT number 2 in his prime.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

#2170 Oct 28, 2012
KB24MVP wrote:
I'm really sick of this discussion. LeBron is a great player but he will never be as good as Kobe was. Kobe first of all has had a more successful career than LeBron. He is also the only player that should be in the discussion of Jordan. Please don't make a fool of your self saying LeBron is better in his prime then Kobe in his prime.
I am a lakers fan too, and I like kobe, and yes I am tired of this subject myself, but curious to see who digged this old thread back up, you say your tired of this, so im curious why dig this thread up again? just let it go and get buried in the pile.
KB24MVP

United States

#2171 Oct 28, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> umm naw I got to go with WILT number 2 in his prime.
maybe if he had more competition I would put him that high up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeBron James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Or Cleveland: Whose Teams Had More Down... Nov 12 EARL SCOTT 1
lebron james - ' flash gordon ' Aug '14 LPK CLEVELAND 1
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Aug '14 NBA Fan 7
Nike Free series 2014 new launch Nike Free Run ... Aug '14 Nike Free Run 5 1
Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
Dwyane Wade: Can D-Wade Take Home His First NBA... (Mar '11) Aug '14 tmt 7
Ohio lawmaker proposes LeBron license plate Aug '14 Evilgelicalling 5

LeBron James People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE