Celtics beat Nuggets 119-93 to remain unbeaten

Nov 7, 2007 Full story: Dodge City Daily Globe

“They've all decided that they don't need anything individually and it is all about what's best for the team.”

Hard to believe, but Boston's newest Big Three thinks it can play even better. Paul Pierce scored 26 points, Kevin Garnett added 23 points and 13 rebounds, and the Celtics shot 72 percent during an overpowering ... via Dodge City Daily Globe

Full Story

“RED SOX NATION”

Since: Oct 07

New Hampshire

#1 Nov 8, 2007
wow! i have not seen the celtics look this good since the days of the 1st big three. beantown rocks, sox, pats, and celts

“Sugar Hill Gang Member”

Since: Dec 06

KC

#2 Nov 8, 2007
I was a huge Celtics Fan in the early 80's with
Bird and the Crew... I think it's time to re-up my
love for the Celtics. My DREAM Finals is Boston
vs. Houston Rockets.=)

“RED SOX NATION”

Since: Oct 07

New Hampshire

#3 Nov 8, 2007
Knight wrote:
I was a huge Celtics Fan in the early 80's with
Bird and the Crew... I think it's time to re-up my
love for the Celtics. My DREAM Finals is Boston
vs. Houston Rockets.=)
We all loved the celts in the early days, no one could touch the magic of mchale, ainge, dj, who sadly passed away, bird , and parrish. they might be the magic we have been looking for, red would be proud!!! now we have to work on the bruins and the stanley cup!

“Sugar Hill Gang Member”

Since: Dec 06

KC

#4 Nov 8, 2007
I have this argument with my buds all the time.
I believe, even today that the team of Bird back in the day was the MOST complete, highest successful,
talented, selfless team ever in the history of the NBA. You could match them up with ANY NBA teams of yesteryear or current and they would win out in a series.

I certainly hope the Celtics will improve the East talent pool. It seems nearly all the talent is residing in the state of Texas.

My current question is LA CLIPPERS????? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eduardo Najera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butler and Chandler Lead Mavs to Best Road Star... (Dec '10) Dec '10 teftre 1
Shawne Williams indicted on felony drug charges (Jan '10) Jan '10 Basketball Sucks 1
Dallas Mavericks trade former Gopher Kris Humph... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Hmmmmmmmmmm 2
Karl vs. Karl: A dream nears the scorer's table... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Eric 1
Nuggets optimistic A.I. is the long-term answer (May '07) May '07 chongman 7
New Broncos should wear warning labels (May '07) May '07 My Opinion_El Pas... 6
Nuggets see glass as half full (May '07) May '07 Jake the Player 2
More from around the web