Heat Fall 78-75 in Game 2

May 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC Miami

The Miami Heat lost Game 2 of their Eastern Conference semifinals series against the Indiana Pacers 78-75. Dwyane Wade missed a potential game-tying layup with 15 seconds to go, while Mario Chalmers missed a 3-pointer just before the buzzer that would have tied the game.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
wow

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

LaBRICK can not win a game , he is the biggest CHOKE in the league. He gets what he gets. Take that MVP trophy and put it on the shelf , but it wont have a NBA championship trophy to share the shelf with. BE HAPPY .......
cant name 1 cavs player

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

wow wrote:
LaBRICK can not win a game , he is the biggest CHOKE in the league. He gets what he gets. Take that MVP trophy and put it on the shelf , but it wont have a NBA championship trophy to share the shelf with. BE HAPPY .......
Funny how when he played for Cleveland he was the best thing to happen to Northern Ohio since cold beer and snow boots. Now that he left for greener pastures he's a choke artist. Whatever helps y'all sleep at night.
wow

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

cant name 1 cavs player wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how when he played for Cleveland he was the best thing to happen to Northern Ohio since cold beer and snow boots. Now that he left for greener pastures he's a choke artist. Whatever helps y'all sleep at night.
Don't be fooled - He was a choke artist here also. Did you happen to see any of the playoff games when he played for the GREAT CITY OF CLEVELAND. Looked like he was blind and playing with TWO left hands. All you could hear at the end of the games was CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG .
wow

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Cavaliers Roster
2011-12 Roster
Num Player Pos Ht Wt DOB Prior to NBA/Country Yrs
36 Omri Casspi F 6-9 225 06/22/1988 Yavne, Israel 2
9 Semih Erden C 7-0 240 07/28/1986 Turkey 1
8 Christian Eyenga F 6-7 210 06/22/1989 Kinshasa, DRC 1
33 Alonzo Gee F 6-6 219 05/29/1987 Alabama 2
1 Daniel Gibson G 6-2 200 02/27/1986 Texas 5
44 Luke Harangody F 6-7 245 01/02/1988 Notre Dame 1
5 Ryan Hollins C 7-0 240 10/10/1984 UCLA 5
2 Kyrie Irving G 6-3 191 03/23/1992 Duke R
4 Antawn Jamison F 6-9 235 06/12/1976 North Carolina 13
18 Anthony Parker G 6-6 210 06/19/1975 Bradley 8
24 Samardo Samuels C 6-9 260 01/09/1989 Louisville 1
3 Ramon Sessions G 6-3 190 04/11/1986 Nevada-Reno 4
21 Mychel Thompson F 6-6 211 06/01/1988 Pepperdine R
13 Tristan Thompson F 6-9 227 03/13/1991 Texas R
17 Anderson Varejao C 6-11 260 09/28/1982 Santa Teresa, Brazil 7
clem

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

wow wrote:
Not 1
Not 2
Not 4
Not 5
Not 6
Not 7
hmmm

Mcfarland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

So he wins games. You people shut up. But when he doesn't have that great a game and a finish. You call him a choke artist?? Wow!!!!! Lol! Think your all still bitchy about him leaving Cleveland
clueless

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
So he wins games. You people shut up. But when he doesn't have that great a game and a finish. You call him a choke artist?? Wow!!!!! Lol! Think your all still bitchy about him leaving Cleveland
No we are happy you goofballs got that CHOKE BABY , we don't have to see him complain like a little baby anymore. Thank you we will be fine without him ... He is a ME man , doesn't care about anybody but himself , never did never will ... He will fail like he always does and we will LAUGH all the way to the bank ...
clueless

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

LeChoke choked again in the last 60 seconds. He missed 2 key FT and played hot potato w/ the ball. DWade also went classless in his press conference and took a shot at the Mavs and Pacers for their celebration. Pacers and MAVS didn't even celebrate much and DWade took exception.
clueless

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Look at the Heat go, right down the stinking TOILET
Metta World Violence

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

clueless wrote:
Look at the Heat go, right down the stinking TOILET
Wrong, clueless (great screen name for you). LBJ and the Heat advance over the Pacers to compete for the East Division championship. The Cavs, now minus LeBron, haven't done shit and won't do shit.

LBJ singlehandedly won Tuesday's game. That game was literally 1 on 5 and he won.
osama

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Spurs are getting a week off again. What's there weakness? Oh yeah, they don't have one. I don't like the Spurs, but nobody is going to beat them. I forgot to mention the 18 game winning streak they are currently on.
Metta World Violence

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

osama wrote:
Spurs are getting a week off again. What's there weakness? Oh yeah, they don't have one. I don't like the Spurs, but nobody is going to beat them. I forgot to mention the 18 game winning streak they are currently on.
Having to play OKC before they can get to the Finals is their weakness. Outsie of having a weak bench, OKC is also very well rounded.

Miami has played San Antonio only once this season. It was a 20+ point Miami ass whooping of SA. Yeah only one game, but we'll see.

That's why they play the games, kids.
Osama

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Metta World Violence wrote:
<quoted text>
Having to play OKC before they can get to the Finals is their weakness. Outsie of having a weak bench, OKC is also very well rounded.
Miami has played San Antonio only once this season. It was a 20+ point Miami ass whooping of SA. Yeah only one game, but we'll see.
That's why they play the games, kids.
You will be proven wrong. Watch a Spurs game.
Metta World Violence

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Osama wrote:
<quoted text>You will be proven wrong. Watch a Spurs game.
I have. I've said all season long they would be a dark horse to win it all. However, they got 2 formidable teams standing in their way. One is also well rounded. The other has the best player in the NBA on its roster running alongside a top-5 player. Don't count your chips just yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dwyane Wade Discussions

Search the Dwyane Wade Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LeBron: 'We'll see' what free agency 2014 brings (Sep '13) Mar '14 Heat Fan 3
NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best? (Nov '08) Mar '14 Sam 15,623
NBA Trade News: Philadelphia 76ers' Evan Turner... Dec '13 xKINGxDYCEx 1
Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... Nov '13 dolly 1
LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
Former No. 2 pick Beasley returning to Miami Heat (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ginobili 1
•••
•••