Kevin Love scores 32 points, leads Wolves to 114-109 exhibition win over Milwaukee Bucks

Kevin Love had 32 points and 13 rebounds to help the Timberwolves improve to 5-1 with a 114-109 NBA exhibition victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday night. Full Story
Wolvesfan

Rochester, MN

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Sure wish these games were televised. I hate having to read about them in the paper - and it;s an article written by some anonymous person at the Associated Press - both papers carried the same article! Neither the Trib not the Pioneer Press could be bothered to cover the game. C'mon!! Let's get with the program here and support this team!
Wolvesfan

Rochester, MN

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Sorry for duplicate. Posting problem with first one - didn't show up until I posted second one.
Smartass

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Oct 18, 2010
OMG, the wolves are still here ? I thought they left for Omaha. Will they win the NBA champ title ? Brew said he was gonna win the Rose Bowl, Chilly has troubled pronouncing Super Bowl but we know what he means. Twinks sort of flushed themselves down the old septic tank, ah hockey love it.
Mark

Madison, WI

#4 Oct 18, 2010
32 points in an NBA game? That has gotten my attention...this kid is going to be a very strong contributor to an improving team, it appears. Agree that I wish it were available on TV, though.
Pooh Richardson

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Oct 18, 2010
The Cartoon Network will be covering all Wolves game this year.
umm

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Oct 18, 2010
The negative posters are becoming increasingly scarce. This team is showing some good stuff and real MN sports fans are noticing. Let's hope they keep rolling in the regular season. Show those d-bags @ ESPN what's what!(ESPN rated the wolves worst in the league in season preview)
Policy Shift

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Oct 18, 2010
Before we all get too excited about K-Love and the Wolves, let's remember, THESE ARE PRESEASON GAMES. They don't count, and the starting lineups for a lot of these teams are playing meager minutes. Plus, we've seen this from the wolves before: interesting preseasons followed by long, boring, losing, regular seasons. I say, don't even dare get excited about the Wolves unless they are in first or second place by the All Star Break. You can almost feel a big let down if you allow yourselves to feel it.
Brett K

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Oct 18, 2010
Actually, the starting line-ups for our team are also playing meager minutes. We're not winning because we use starters more. Most the starters are playing less than 25 minutes.

We've been winning because our bench is just as good as our starting line-up. That's what will change in the regular season. We'll lose the advantage on the bench because opponents bench players will get fewer minutes.
Jeff

Owatonna, MN

#9 Oct 18, 2010
Get your popcorn ready! The Woofies are back. Also, good job getting rid of that girly green in your uniforms. I thought I was watching the WNBA. Hoooooowl!
uhh wait

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Oct 18, 2010
Brett K wrote:
We've been winning because our bench is just as good as our starting line-up.
I think we're in trouble, then. Most teams' bench is their 2nd string. A team of all second stringers is what we've become accustomed to, unfortunately. LOL!
(We know what ya meant!)=0)
jmndodge

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Oct 18, 2010
Brett K wrote:
Actually, the starting line-ups for our team are also playing meager minutes. We're not winning because we use starters more. Most the starters are playing less than 25 minutes.
We've been winning because our bench is just as good as our starting line-up. That's what will change in the regular season. We'll lose the advantage on the bench because opponents bench players will get fewer minutes.
It's important to keep playing 10 to 12 players and playing up tempo, this will force teams with a better top 5 to go deeper, and especially when they are on back to back games this will result in some victories for us. Should be a fun season
trolls

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Oct 18, 2010
Wolvesfan wrote:
Sorry for duplicate. Posting problem with first one - didn't show up until I posted second one.
FYI, when this happens, you are usually the only one who sees the duplicate.
trolls

Farmington, MN

#13 Oct 19, 2010
Brett K wrote:
Kubz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrew Bogut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indiana Pacers hold off Golden State Warriors 1... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ginobili 1
Dwight Howard - has he decided, finally? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ginobili 16
Warriors' play as bad as officiating (Jan '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
Can Andrew Bogut Make the Golden State Warriors... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Indian Man 4
Wisconsin DNR tags linebacker-sized sturgeon ne... (Apr '12) Apr '12 GBPfan 1
Chicago Bulls Rumors: Why Omer Asik is Not a Pa... (Dec '11) Dec '11 David 1
Douglas-Roberts, Bucks defeat Nets for sixth st... (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
More from around the web