Phil Jackson reportedly 'fascinated' by Knicks, but would he mesh with James Dolan?

Mar 15, 2012 Full story: Sporting News

When news of Mike D'Antoni's departure as head coach of the New York Knicks broke Wednesday, speculation immediately turned to Phil Jackson, who has led the Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers to a combined 11 NBA titles.

Full Story
hoopster

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Mar 21, 2012
No Phil's triangle offence will not work for the Knicks. Plus look at the Knick's coaching hisory, they hired hall of fame coaches in the past like Larry Brown, Leny Wilkens, Pat Riley ....all left as losers in New York. New York will ruin your reputation Phil, stay retired!
Bulldog

Jamestown, NY

#2 Mar 27, 2012
I agree. I would prefer that they stick with Woodson.
Henry

Detroit, MI

#3 Apr 13, 2012
New York Knicks should quickly go for Phil Jackson, if he still want to coach
new York has paid a lot of money for the super star player, they have to finish the job by bring Phil to the big apple. if he is not available we can stick it out with Mike Woodson, They should not say anything about The old coach that was just fired in florida. Message for the ... They always pass the ball to Steve Novak
all the time that Man is a very sharp Shooter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blake Griffin slams his a weird racist unclea D... Oct 17 Bobs Your Uncle 2
Iverson to hold basketball clinic for adults Oct 16 Jewel Williams 2
Trey Burke Apologizes to the Jazz Because Photo... Oct 13 budct 1
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Oct 2 Sam 23
Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... Sep 22 johnnyj 1
Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... Sep 21 tedeze 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... Sep '14 cavas 132

NBA Players People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE