Belisario put on restricted list

Full story: San Bernardino County Sun

Right-handed relief pitcher Ronald Belisario was placed on the restricted list by the Dodgers for personal reasons on Wednesday, but the Dodgers weren't specific on the reason for his absence.
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2010
my2cents

Murrieta, CA

#1 Jul 8, 2010
I find the conduct of Manny Ramirez in the item about donating his Porsche for charity to be an insult to Dodger fans, the media and an embarrassment for the Dodgers management. He speaks to four questions and answers them all in Spanish -- it borders on racism. We all know he can speak English. The fact that Dodger management lets him get away with this kind of conduct is beyond hypocrisy.
The guy is a jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manny Ramirez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los Angeles Dodgers Trade Deadline: Preview and... Jul '14 tony hudkins 1
Manny Ramirez to sign with Taiwanese team (Feb '13) Feb '13 PB in Saint Paul 1
Baseball Reinstates Manny (Dec '11) Jan '12 Ozzie Guillen 23
Bail set for former slugger Manny Ramirez after... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Talkin to idiots 1
Michael Arace commentary: Ramirez took advantag... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Stuck in the Ston... 7
Manny Ramirez retires after 'issue' arises unde... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jonathan Papelbon 12
Ramirez Avoids Drug Ban, At Ease With Retirement (Apr '11) Apr '11 HMFIC 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Manny Ramirez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••