DODGERS NOTEBOOK: Kemp getting sloppy on basepaths

Full story: Daily Breeze 6
Dodgers fans might have to get used to occasional on-base gaffes by outfielder Matt Kemp. Full Story
surf_morongo

United States

#1 Sep 4, 2010
Kemp's agent Dave Stewart has confirmed that Kemp will have post season surgery with the famous proctologist to remove his head from his rump which unfortunately has been up there since he got that girlfriend.
sndpppr

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Sep 4, 2010
surf_morongo wrote:
Kemp's agent Dave Stewart has confirmed that Kemp will have post season surgery with the famous proctologist to remove his head from his rump which unfortunately has been up there since he got that girlfriend.
Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks that. Didn't A ROD have the same problem? once he dump her he started playing ball again. I am not saying Kemp is A ROD, Garret Anderson maybe but not A ROD.
OldBrooklynFan

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 4, 2010
I'm sure Kemp's base running will improve and it's good to read that Martin is coming along nicely and doesn't appear to need surgery
OldBrooklynFan

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Sep 4, 2010
This is the last time I'll note this, if it continues it tells me that nobody cares to make the change or nobody even reads these comments.

I'm not from Ridgewood, I'm from Greenpoint BROOKLYN.
surf_morongo

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2010
OldBrooklynFan wrote:
This is the last time I'll note this, if it continues it tells me that nobody cares to make the change or nobody even reads these comments.
I'm not from Ridgewood, I'm from Greenpoint BROOKLYN.
I's OK Brooklynn, I'm not from Andover, Minn. or Liberal Kansas. I have AOL and they send the information to TOPIX with the transmission. Wasn't there a bar in Greenpoint named "Mike's Place" in the 60's with a cute red head-bartender or was in Flatbush Avenue?
OldBrooklynFan

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Sep 5, 2010
surf_morongo wrote:
<quoted text>
I's OK Brooklynn, I'm not from Andover, Minn. or Liberal Kansas. I have AOL and they send the information to TOPIX with the transmission. Wasn't there a bar in Greenpoint named "Mike's Place" in the 60's with a cute red head-bartender or was in Flatbush Avenue?
Greepoint use to be full of bars, so more than likely there was, but the name doesn't stick out in my mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Loney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Predicting What the L.A. Dodgers Roster Will Lo... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Grogan 1
Dodgers rally for 7-6 victory against White Sox (Jun '12) Jun '12 Liberals eat Feces 1
For Davis, metrics don't tell whole story on 'D' (Dec '10) Dec '10 Southpaw 1
Milwaukee Brewers and Los Angeles Dodgers Discu... (Dec '10) Dec '10 joe 2
HOFFARTH: By the power vested in us, fans can t... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Dave 16
Rockies swept by LA in final home game (Oct '10) Oct '10 firestoneneocon 1
Dodgers players get chance at Torre's job for a... (Sep '10) Sep '10 So Whats New 1
More from around the web