Nationals 5, Brewers 1: Now even Hardy is committing errors

May 23, 2008 Full story: msn.foxsports.com

On winning teams, someone always steps up to contribute in key situations. On losing teams, it's the same, only the step is down, not up. Tonight's key contributor was shortstop J.J. Hardy. When he bobbled the Nationals' Cristian Guzman's routine double-play bouncer in the sixth inning, Washington sent six men to the plate and turned the error into four unearned runs, changing a 1-1 tie into a frustrating 5-1 loss for the Brewers. Boxscore.

Full Story
frustrated

Madison, WI

#1 May 24, 2008
They are hard to watch. I think Braun was right. They just expect bad things to happen. They certainly don't act like they expect to win.
musiclover

Freedom, WI

#2 May 24, 2008
Everyone is allowed to make mistakes we are human, it sucks though that this one happened to cost us the game. JJ Hardy is a great shortstop and he just had an off day like almost everyone has at one time or another. I don't know why people expect athletes to be perfect because they aren't. They make mistakes too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Twins have switch fielders in their m... (Mar '11) Mar '11 brachiosaurus 1
Shooter Now: Minnesota Twins newcomer impressiv... (Feb '11) Feb '11 MNFATZ 5
Jim Hoey brings the 98 mph heat to Twins' bullpen (Feb '11) Feb '11 andy g 12
Alexi Casilla says this time he's ready to be t... (Feb '11) Feb '11 TC Florida 14
Tsuyoshi Nishioka grabs a place in Minnesota Tw... (Dec '10) Jan '11 Ultimate Twins Fan 44
Our Times / Would you settle for 'a slight rais... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Wizardly Warrior 1
Shooter Now: Minnesota Twins would get worse en... (Dec '10) Jan '11 Duckface 61

J.J. Hardy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE